Clutch Tension

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2005, 06:18 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough
Clutch Tension

I was wondering if there is any other clutch levers or anything that can make the clutch easier to pull in? Since my hand is pretty fuqed right now. I think i've gotten carpal tunnel syndrome and it's so bad that it's hard for me to pull the clutch in even with 2/3 fingers. Anyhow, I was wondering if there's anything out there that could make it easier to pull in. Cause right now I have to chill out and not ride to let my hand get some strength back
Old 06-13-2005, 08:12 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person
Re: Clutch Tension

get a moose raptor clutch lever assembly
Old 06-13-2005, 09:28 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Ryan S
get a moose raptor clutch lever assembly
So the raptor clutch makes it easier to pull in. Cause that would really help with my hand being messedup
Old 06-14-2005, 02:19 AM

SlitZ is a decent person

yup, i was gonna say the raptor.... heard it works
Old 06-14-2005, 02:52 AM

D. STUNTER is an unknown quantity at this point

That Sux Man I Have The Same Problem I Totaled Out My Gixxer And ****ed Up My Clutch Hand Pretty Bad. I Dont Have Another Bike Yet But Have Ridden Friends And Have A Hard Time Pullin N The Clutch So Hopefully It Wont Be A Problem When I Get Another Bike At The End Of The Summer
Old 06-14-2005, 03:07 AM
AuthorityStunts

KROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to behold

Get a rapter, it has 3 settings. I pull mine in with 1 finger on the 636. You can get em on stunt candy .com or any dirtbike parts place
Old 06-14-2005, 06:19 AM

da Liks is a decent person

ok what you have to do is go to a welder with the lever that actually pulls the clutch(u know, on the other end of the clutch cable) and make it longer by grinding it in half and welding a piece in the middle to make it longer. that way it will be far lighter! dont go overboard, add a centimeter or so..
Old 06-14-2005, 11:38 AM
Brap

Originally Posted by D. STUNTER
That Sux Man I Have The Same Problem I Totaled Out My Gixxer And ****ed Up My Clutch Hand Pretty Bad. I Dont Have Another Bike Yet But Have Ridden Friends And Have A Hard Time Pullin N The Clutch So Hopefully It Wont Be A Problem When I Get Another Bike At The End Of The Summer
Thanks I think i got my problem from pulling the clutch in so much. Actually think it's carpal tunnel syndrome.
Old 06-14-2005, 11:39 AM
Brap

Originally Posted by krohnszx6
Get a rapter, it has 3 settings. I pull mine in with 1 finger on the 636. You can get em on stunt candy .com or any dirtbike parts place
Yeah I used to be able to do the stock with 1 finger but now my hand is so weak from the my problem i have to use 2 or 3 which I hate.. I'll check out the raptor.thanks
Old 06-14-2005, 10:52 PM
Murder Mitten takeover

Judd is a decent person

yeah, the raptor is alot easier. ive just got an asv lever, it seems to make my clutch easier. but i would suggest the raptor.