Please Help

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2005, 05:48 PM

stuntridah4life is an unknown quantity at this point
Please Help

I have a 98' CBR 900rr, it stalls out when its on my 12 bar. I get about 4 or 5 sec. before it stalls. Is there any kind of fuel pump to put in line with the carbs? Im farly new to stuntin, and cant figure it out please help.
Old 06-08-2005, 05:51 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Please Help

Originally Posted by stuntridah4life
I have a 98' CBR 900rr, it stalls out when its on my 12 bar. I get about 4 or 5 sec. before it stalls. Is there any kind of fuel pump to put in line with the carbs? Im farly new to stuntin, and cant figure it out please help.
Deal with it or put a 919 injection system on it. The floats close the needles at extreme angles and the float bowls dry out. Putting a fuel pump on will just ***** everything up.
Old 06-08-2005, 07:28 PM

Is it normal for a 900 to stall out. I see you also ride one do u pull 12's and ifso does yours stall? One last thing did you mean covert to a fuel injection system or is the 919 injection TBI?
Old 06-08-2005, 07:38 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by stuntridah4life
Is it normal for a 900 to stall out. I see you also ride one do u pull 12's and ifso does yours stall? One last thing did you mean covert to a fuel injection system or is the 919 injection TBI?
It is normal for it to stall out after a few seconds on the tail. Mine stalls out when it's on the bar for a few seconds too. I ment convert to fuel injection. The Honda 919 injection system can be adapted to the 900rr. Basically the same motor other than the fact that it is fuel injected.
Old 06-08-2005, 07:41 PM

Thanks a lot ill look into it.
Old 06-08-2005, 10:13 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

LivingCanvas is an unknown quantity at this point

not worth the hassle to convert it over.....
Old 06-08-2005, 10:20 PM
I Love To Post!

Schwartz will become famous soon enough

I had this problem what did help was to keep the reserve on and keep a full tank of gas. If you go threw 1/3 of a tank it'll start to stall out. This didn't cure the problem but help a lot.
Old 06-08-2005, 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by Schwartz
I had this problem what did help was to keep the reserve on and keep a full tank of gas. If you go threw 1/3 of a tank it'll start to stall out. This didn't cure the problem but help a lot.

Ill try reserve thats an idea. I dont have a fuel filter so my fuel ine goes straight up.