Re: Endo Help Please

Dude it was a joke.

Hate!?!??!

Schwartz. No way!!
Old 06-08-2005, 03:37 PM

John LegionST is a decent person

Originally Posted by Schwartz
But for real I think that's the only contest John entered that he didn't wreck in.

Baahhhaaaa...

He won most wrecks and still riding contest last weekend.

I'll see you at the Star Boyz John this time when your riding my camera will be on you the whole time. Gotta get the wrecks on tape MANG!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA... that and thank goodness fastest wheelie!!! hahaha our vid people got my good wreck on film!!! just one of those weekends, sometimes no crashes all weekend, i know what the propblem was this weekend, NO CAGE, if i woulda had a cage i wouldn't have crashed once!!! LOL

funny chit bro! lol shhhhhhhh, i've been tellin everyone it was me in longest stoppie!!!

cutter, it's all good, schwartz just bustin my *****! lol

oh and clip-on is america speak for handlebar! lol
Old 06-08-2005, 04:26 PM
*Rockstar*

vertical_joe is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by john LegionST
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA... that and thank goodness fastest wheelie!!! hahaha our vid people got my good wreck on film!!! just one of those weekends, sometimes no crashes all weekend, i know what the propblem was this weekend, NO CAGE, if i woulda had a cage i wouldn't have crashed once!!! LOL

funny chit bro! lol shhhhhhhh, i've been tellin everyone it was me in longest stoppie!!!

cutter, it's all good, schwartz just bustin my *****! lol

oh and clip-on is america speak for handlebar! lol

Well said John! Thats the best explanation for counter steering that I have ever heard! From now on when someone asks me how to counter steer, I will say that John Legion says to keep the rear wheel behind you. And now that you mention it, John does wreck like its his job!
Old 06-08-2005, 04:33 PM

korno1 is an unknown quantity at this point

well since stoppies r technical tricks and i got 30 - 40 feet on lock everytime all i do is come in hot grab the front brake and hold on the faster u go the farther u go heres a pic of me doind a crazy 2 up stoppie its really me on john from legions bike i had to borrow john from legions bike because some ******* couldnt leave a parking without tippin over and another ******* blew a motor at 2:30 in the morning or something like that

**** faced wheelies forever
Attached Images  
Old 06-08-2005, 04:35 PM
Crashing SUCKS!!!

LAST CALL is an unknown quantity at this point

This is all good advice. I gotta try some of these techniques.
Old 06-08-2005, 11:43 PM

BLONDE BOMBER is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by john LegionST
thanks bro, i appreciate the props

listen to kungfu about the damper! i run a toby about 5 clicks out from full stiff and run about 20 psi in the front tire. The lower pressure will help eliminate wobble and will make them safer! definately do that!

also i forgot to mention this, big props to Blonde Bomber for being a GREAT passenger rider for that comp! i know some of you think there is nuthin to being a passenger, but i have had some girls on back that i can barely RIDE let alone roll 300 feet on a stoppie with!!! she did great! thanks melissa!
Thanks John :YEAH but wait who was I really riding with... You -Schwartz - or - Korno ???????????? ... for real John you got awesome control of the bike.... i really didnt do anything but hold on LOL ... great rider! :YEAH

To all you boyz just getting endo's - keep practicing and you'll get 'em.... wear your lids and gear though!!! Good Luck fellas
Old 06-10-2005, 04:36 PM

korno1 is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=BLONDE BOMBERfor real John you got awesome control of the bike.... i really didnt do anything but hold on LOL ... great rider! :YEAH
[/QUOTE]

suck pump