staying in the balance point

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2005, 07:28 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough
Re: staying in the balance point

Once you get to the BP I use small throttle and I ride the brake in case it goes too far back..it's just practice..too me forever to actually really find it
Old 06-06-2005, 07:35 PM

crazytexan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Got2josh
you said you had problems with wobbles, lower the pressure in the rear a little, probably around 20-22 or so.
I was running 38 psi in the rear, the wobbles werent big but just alittle tilt back and forth, I weaved maybe 1 foot to the side and back again. Probably just me learning, and only going about 15 miles per hour, but I started running 15 psi in the rear, is that not enough or should I run 20? Its only a 130 so it doesnt squish like a 160 or 180.
I will try second gear, but I talked with that guy and he said he was running a 13 tooth front sprocket and I am running a 16, stock. But I will try it on my stock gears. If I can get it up taht would be cool. But I dont have alot of big places to ride around here, and wheelies at 15 look cooler. Thanks for all the help and advice, I appreciate it.
Old 06-06-2005, 07:43 PM

crazytexan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Disturbed6R
Once you get to the BP I use small throttle and I ride the brake in case it goes too far back..it's just practice..too me forever to actually really find it
ya ive been telling my self everytime I clutch it, back brake, back brake, and have used it alittle, I have real good brake control on 4 wheelers but on my bike all that I can imagine is see someone unintentionaly 12 and the bike flip and stuff, cant do that with this bike cause I got to sell it. But hey did you know a guy named Patrick Rich, he lived in hawaii I dont know which island though. His bro had a fishing boat, they went fishing alot but I guess everyone would cause its an island but he said he knew some people that could stunt and stuff.
Old 06-07-2005, 12:22 PM

ShowTime713 is an unknown quantity at this point

2nd gear rev until you hit the rev limiter and dump the clutch dont worry about looping b/c the gs doesnt have enough power to bring the bike past balance point but still cover the back brake just in case. i wouldnt mess with the idle adjustment i would learn to bring it up consistant first