F4i runs like pig

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2005, 11:44 PM
Yut-ugh.

nickalltogether is a decent person
Re: F4i runs like pig

Originally Posted by MSE_STUNNERZ
that sux man

Try to work something out for sure, then back hand him twice!! And be like, "***** you don't know me!!!" "i'll *** you up!!"
do it in front of his friends/parents/girlfriend, or all of the above, to make him feel like a little *****
Old 05-26-2005, 01:14 PM

Flamed04R6 is an unknown quantity at this point

lmao...

I talked to him about gettin my money back, when i first got the motor put in, and it didnt run right, and he said that it didn't come with a warranty... so i don't think he's gonna give me my money back...
Old 05-26-2005, 01:22 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

sprocketz is an unknown quantity at this point

thats b/s id take somthing from him, its one thing if it worked fine and then you blew it up a month later but the peice of crap didnt work from the gate. i lauphed when i read the mse post but *** thats real!
Old 05-26-2005, 01:35 PM

yea.. you ain't lying.. sometimes gonna come down for real... he's got another motor in that F4i of his.... he can either give me that or my money back
Old 05-26-2005, 02:16 PM

SAMBO is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Flamed04R6
yea.. you ain't lying.. sometimes gonna come down for real... he's got another motor in that F4i of his.... he can either give me that or my money back

I've had friends that have bought motors and when they start them up, they are blown already. That **** ain't right. Try to talk it out, if that doesn't work, then use force!

Good luck hommie!
Old 05-26-2005, 02:22 PM

MR. RYAN SMITH is an unknown quantity at this point

Small Fee For A Whaking
Old 05-26-2005, 08:22 PM

Isn't this just great.. the little ***** is ignoring my Pm's now... I guess we'll hafta start some drastic measures here soon.
Old 05-26-2005, 09:50 PM

Got Your Back, Whats The Dudes Name?
Old 05-26-2005, 10:00 PM

Jay_to_da is his SL member name.
Old 05-26-2005, 10:03 PM

Here's the Original add, and all the PM's that i've gotten or sent to him...

ORIGINAL AD
4-15-2005
Complete F4i engine swap (radiator, harness, header, pipe/muffler, throttle bodies, everything) $450 *prefer local pickup*
Answer to my question... date 4-17-2005
there's about 7k. Its been sitting in my garage for like 5 months. I got a real good deal on a '03 motor with 1900 miles so I swapped them out. but it runs good and all, It just takes up space and I smash my damn foot on it everytime I got to do laundry lol
let me know if you want it I can cut the price BUT you have to take everything thats on it
5-4-2005
Wuz up man? Ok.. Here's the deal. The fan on my radiator is starting to go bad, so i need one of those fairly soon. And the Engine block is cracked on mine, so it leaks antifreeze all time time. I've got about $250 i could give you now to hold onto the motor for me, then i could give you the other $200 around the end of the month... lemme know if this is cool with you or not? Orr.. if you wan a fifty, maybe we can work something out with it.

thanks,
thomas
we can do a straight trade on the fifty for my complete swap right now. or if you want you can give me the money you have now, I'll hold it for you for a reasonable amount of time and then you can come pick it up when you have the rest of the money. let me know if we can work something out

5-4-2005
I've got a little too much $$$ in the fifty for a straight trade, but i can either paypal or bring you some cash. Are you going riding with special ed this saturday? cause if your goin w/ him this saturday, i can just give it too you then. and i should have the rest of the $$ by the end of may.. 2nd week of june at the latest.

and it was $450 for the swap stuff right?[/QUOTE]
yeah I might be goin riding with him saturday if I can get my **** put back together by then. is there any way you can get the rest of the money a little before then? like in two weeks three the latest?
5-4-2005
Ok.. if you'll take $400... i can give it all too ya this week.[/QUOTE]
what is wrong with your bike besides motor work? (im always lookin for somethin to wrench on)
If you cant come up with the money dont rush it. I also got to school and I now that **** is rough. So just give me the money to hold it and then whenever you get the extra money layin around you can come pick it up.
5-4-2005
The thing has a Certificate of Distruction on it. But other than the crack on the engine block where the left rear mount bolt goes, its in good shape.. well considering its a street fightered stunt bike. I'm just wanting to get a spare motor for if and when the time comes.[/QUOTE]

Oh I see; I had a COD on my first F4i, its a pain in the *** to deal with. So you still want the motor right?
5-4-2005
Definately still want the motor.. I'm at the stage of startin to learn coasters, and its only a matter of time before this one lets loose. Soo.. any possibility in takin $400 even?[/QUOTE]
Uhh yeah **** it. I'll take the 4 bills but you gotta take everything that it comes with.
5-6-2005
Aight good deal.. I've got the $$$ now.. I'll come get it the first non raining day we get (maybe 2morrow?) gimme your address and phone #.. and i'll call ya before i come get it.
thomas ### ### ####[/QUOTE]
OK thats cool. my phone number is ###-###-#### and my name is Jeff. you think you can hold off till like after friday. Ive got finals the rest of this week and really all the study time I can get, so I would highly appreciate if maybe we can delay the deal for a few days.
Wuz up man.. you still wantin to come ride w/ me an SpecialEd? If so, i'll come pickup that motor 2morrow an you can follow me out to the spot (plus i'm going to need help unloading it) lol

lata, thomas ### ### ####[/QUOTE]

5-6-2005
Yeah if you guys dont mind me taggin along. Im feeling a little sick and havent gone ridin in forever let alone stuntin so I might suck alot. And dont worry I'll help you load/unload. what time you guys thinkin about headin out tomorrow? I am leaving to go take my last final exam right now so I guess I'll talk to you when I get home?
LAter
5-21-2005
Dude... why didn't you tell me the front motor mount bolt threads were stripped out when i bought the motor? I spent 5 hours putting that thing in, and got ready to put my cage on, and found out the bolts are stripped.. so now i have to spend $75 to get them welded in an re-drilled an tapped... i want $75 of that $400 i gave you back to pay for this to be done... Or atleast it would be nice...

thomas
what? there wasnt anything stripped when I had the motor in my frame. honestly I didnt even know that.
5-23-2005
Ok dude.. i've had enough of this POS motor... first all, there is NOOO way it has roughly 7k miles on it. I finally get a chance to get out an ride the bike today, and the motor has NOOO bottom end power (it won't even clutch up in first gear w/ a +10 sprocket). Not to mention ITS KNOCKING!!!!! THE MOTOR IS BLOWN.... how could you sell a motor that is blown? i mean come-on....

I WANT MY MONEY BACK THIS WEEK....[/QUOTE]
Bro that motor was no way blown. I used to ride that motor and it clutched up damn good with up 5 sprocket. Its not a mint motor I'll say that but its not nowhere as bad as you say it is. and the knocking is exhaust seals it has happened to me before. I am not a dealership for you to be asking me to do all this stuff (give you money to fix). if you wanted a brand new motor go to seminole power sports. you should know that when you buy stuff used from someone especially a person you do not know it doesnt come with warranty
Old 05-26-2005, 10:07 PM

Sent 5-23-2005
Well.. I've gone thru every step of the trouble shooting in a honda F4i service manual, and everything that could possibly be wrong with it, checks out OK, except for the "knockin under hard acceleration, its says its either, worn piston and sleeve, improper ignition timing (checked it.. its where its supposed to be), bad gas (nope.. just filled it back up yesterday)". Or it says it could be a stuck or bent valve. I'll have a video of what the knocking sounds like up later, that i'll send you the link to...
If you want to hear it in person, i can come by sometime tommorrow.. .but i really think, that for you to make this right, you should give me my money back, because this thing is nowhere close to what it should be.
PM IGNORED.. NO REPLY
Sent 5-26-2005
Ohk man... I finally got the motor running right.. but what yall said was either exhaust seals or a cam chain tensioner wasn't right. The motor blew up yesterday, after 5 minutes of riding... so that brings the total too 20 minutes of riding, till it blew up, and i didn't even do any wheelies with it... soooooo...

Now i REALLY want my money back. And yes i realize this motor did not come with a warranty, BUT there is a difference between something coming with a warranty, and buying something that is SUPPOSED to run correctly, and it not... And I know if you were in my shoes, you would be doing the exact same thing..
PM IGNORED.. NO REPLY
Sent 5-26-2005
I know your reading these.. .so you better reply back w/ a solution to this problem...... cause i'm not about to get f'ked over by someone selling me a motor that they KNEW was bad
Still pending status via confirmation
Old 05-26-2005, 11:34 PM

Isn't this just great.. the little ***** is ignoring my Pm's now... I guess we'll hafta start some drastic measures here soon.
HE ANSWERED MY PM. HE SAID THE MATTER HAS BEEN RESOLVED AND FOR ME NOT TO CONTACT HIM ANYMORE. ILL PROBABLY HOLLA BACK AT HIM IN ABOUT 2 MINUTES
Old 05-26-2005, 11:46 PM
Yut-ugh.

nickalltogether is a decent person

how has the matter been resolved? we need more info.
Old 05-27-2005, 12:10 AM

Originally Posted by nickalltogether
how has the matter been resolved? we need more info.
I DONT KNOW. I WAS TRYING TO HELP THE DUDE OUT, POST UP, DID YOU GET YOUR MONEY BACK?
Old 05-27-2005, 12:21 AM

Originally Posted by lemmebe
mr ryan smith runs like a pig. oooo what mr smitty what
HEY MAN, LONG TIME NO HEAR FROM YOUR STUPID ***
Old 05-27-2005, 06:36 AM

ohk..
He finally pm'd me saying that he didn't have the money to give back to me, so i told him that he could give me the motor that is currently in his f4i. BUT i wanted to hear and see it run before it was removed from his bike.
Old 05-27-2005, 09:53 AM
awww **** motorcycles!

paragus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to all

thomas.. damn dude.. sorry to hear ur goin through all this ****.. listen..i can help u resolve all this. give me your bike ill take the headache..lol
Old 05-27-2005, 01:32 PM

lmao... yea i knew you were gonna say that... im still waiting on a reply of my pm..

I'll be sure to keep everyone updated.
Old 05-27-2005, 01:50 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

sprocketz is an unknown quantity at this point

he replaced the motor in his bike jus cuz he got a good deal on another one that right there should of been a clue but none the less that was a really slimmy thing to do selling a motor knowing it was crap....i hope nobody does that to me cuz i would hate to go to jail over some bull shiat like that
Old 05-27-2005, 01:56 PM

Sprocketz.. I guess thats what i get for taking someones word... whats even funnier, is he said he replaced it cause he got a good deal on one w/ less miles... then he claimed that he replaced his stunted motor (the one i bought) w/ his mint motor.... hmm.. i thought he said he bought another for a good deal?

lies.. alll lliieess

Quick Reply: F4i runs like pig