Re: How to ride burnouts?

You could get a bigger bike...
Old 04-03-2005, 03:02 AM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by acanz
that makes no sense. It's all abt brake control, start off with your feet on the ground and then pick them up when you get goin, start off with low revs, like enough to spin the wheel a good amount, that way your back end wont freak out on ya
Old 04-03-2005, 03:07 AM

Spencer75south is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by acanz
your a dumbass.... go sit in the corner
Old 04-03-2005, 03:40 AM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

ok...fail proof plan here
1. Turn wheelie switch OFF
2. Turn front traction/endo button ON
3. Turn powerband to full power
4. Pour 3 gallons of bleach on your back tire
5. move your balance point to the front of your upper
6. Pull your brake completely in
7. Get someone to video tape you
8. rev your motor to the rev limiter
9. dump the clutch really fast
10. pick your bike up and try again.......if it runs and your can stand
Old 04-03-2005, 06:15 AM

Albgixxer is an unknown quantity at this point

I used to do them but stopped when I launched my bike into my neighbors yard, hahaha. Anyway, its all about brake control. I started just doing burnouts and then gradually would let some front brake off and then as I got used to the bike moving I started steering it. Then I took me feet off and sat over the front, like a highchair and just started doing burnouts all over the place.

Oh about the yard incident, I was out in front of my house learning them about a year ago and the bike got away from me and launched into my neighbors front yard. In New Mexico we use rocks to cover the front yards and my bike just buried itself in the rocks. They came running out all scared and looking to see if I was ok and I was just laying on the pavement laughing, they just looked at me funny and couldn't undeerstand why I was laughing after I just trashed my bike. They were cool about it though and I fixed all their rocks. The dude ended up being like an ex-motocross racer from the '50's and couldn't believe all the **** people do on their bikes today. Anyway, sorry for jacking the thread...later!
Old 04-03-2005, 12:27 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

morrow is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Albgixxer
I used to do them but stopped when I launched my bike into my neighbors yard, hahaha. Anyway, its all about brake control. I started just doing burnouts and then gradually would let some front brake off and then as I got used to the bike moving I started steering it. Then I took me feet off and sat over the front, like a highchair and just started doing burnouts all over the place.

Oh about the yard incident, I was out in front of my house learning them about a year ago and the bike got away from me and launched into my neighbors front yard. In New Mexico we use rocks to cover the front yards and my bike just buried itself in the rocks. They came running out all scared and looking to see if I was ok and I was just laying on the pavement laughing, they just looked at me funny and couldn't undeerstand why I was laughing after I just trashed my bike. They were cool about it though and I fixed all their rocks. The dude ended up being like an ex-motocross racer from the '50's and couldn't believe all the **** people do on their bikes today. Anyway, sorry for jacking the thread...later!

burnouts are very easy,for starters i would start out with a rolling burnout, there pretty safe, just hold on the front brake heat up the back tire, if the tire is gripping too much ,lean as far forward as you can,heat up the back tire till it smokes then it should be hot enough to slide easy , then let out the front brake real easy, just play with the front brake a little
lean forward,lean forward,lean forward.