My wheelies are gabage!!! HELP!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2005, 11:18 AM

Quicksta da RR is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: My wheelies are gabage!!! HELP!!!

Jus Tying To Break Up That Tension. And Btw Nova That Info Helped, I Clutched Up My First Wheelie, Only About 2-3 Feet, But That Is The Highest Its Been Yet!(power Wheelies Not Included)

Keep Postin Bro
Old 02-28-2005, 11:51 AM

NovaMan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Quicksta da RR
Jus Tying To Break Up That Tension. And Btw Nova That Info Helped, I Clutched Up My First Wheelie, Only About 2-3 Feet, But That Is The Highest Its Been Yet!(power Wheelies Not Included)

Keep Postin Bro

Glad a could help bro

Didnt mean for your post to get whored by me and FHL im just not goin to sit back and let him of all people talk to me about being on an ego trip.

Keep it up and cover that rear brake, Take your time learning if you get in a rush and get frustrated chances of you looping and gettin injured will be higher
Old 02-28-2005, 04:52 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Quicksta da RR

Keep Postin Bro
god damn i've posted like 5 times tryin to get your attention!! Dude i live in scottsdale, which is damn close to you, i WILL teach you! haha jeezus acting like i'm gettin paid for this. whenever you wanna go ride lemme know! we have plenty of ppl to ride with, all from diff skill levels... and NOVA u r the man! fhl suck my **** b|tch boy!
Old 02-28-2005, 07:20 PM

NovaMan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
god damn i've posted like 5 times tryin to get your attention!! Dude i live in scottsdale, which is damn close to you, i WILL teach you! haha jeezus acting like i'm gettin paid for this. whenever you wanna go ride lemme know! we have plenty of ppl to ride with, all from diff skill levels... and NOVA u r the man! fhl suck my **** b|tch boy!

Haha thanks dood i do my best

Definatly take this man up on his offer to teach you. Nothing better than having someone that already knows how to do things physicaly show you how you should do things you'll progress twice as fast.
Old 02-28-2005, 07:54 PM

grandmasterb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NovaMan
Haha thanks dood i do my best

Definatly take this man up on his offer to teach you. Nothing better than having someone that already knows how to do things physicaly show you how you should do things you'll progress twice as fast.
Yep i'll pay that, after watching a few guys in the flesh it makes a world of difference when learning and you got them there as your own "how to bible" which is worthe more than any advice on a forum in my book. Good luck with it, cover that rear brake and have fun while being safe. Let us know your progress