Attention Phoenix Area Riders..

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2005, 08:09 PM

zrex is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Attention Phoenix Area Riders..

i know you guys dont know me from adam but im gonna start taking in some side work now that im moved into my house.
i have been working on/riding motorcycles for over 25yrs now (started riding when i was 5 on a GT80) i graduated MMI in march of 04 and have worked at several shops in the phoenix area now. (apache and R-ATV)
i will be able to do pretty much anything from tire changes (soon) to motor rebuilds. im still working on getting the shop setup but it will be pretty much done this coming weekend.
so if ya have a bike ya need work done on give me a call after 6pm on my
CELL- 602-309-0135 (not after 10pm)
HOME - 602-354-4063 (not after 10pm)
and we can setup a time for ya to bring the bike to me for repairs. (if things go right i will be putting the hitch back on the truck and getting a small trailer so i can come to YOU to check the bike out/pick the bike up for a small fee)
TWO stipulations at this time is .......

1. YOU supply the necessary parts to fix the bike or i will get them at a 10% over my cost price. i dont have any special hookups at this time so im paying what you would pay so its in your best interest to get the parts/supplies ahead of time if you can.

2. if you have a manual i would like to be able to use it so that i can see specs on carb settings,valve clearances,electrical schematics etc. OR you supply the needed information

i will be working on getting my own library as time goes on but at this time i only have the manual for my ZRX
i will be charging 25$ an hour (instead of 60$+ like the shops) i will be honest with you about a time frame and if i cant fix the problem then i will only charge you for an hour of my time (25$) i wont be giving my time away and i can atleast tell you what's NOT the problem.
i treat peoples bikes like they are my own so there is no beating on them during test rides (unless its necessary ) they will be kept inside my garage at all times (i have a full alarm system)
i will also let you know if i CANT work on the type bike you have (i may not know enough about it to work on it competently)
i will work on TWO-STROKES or 4-STROKES of all kinds. as long as i can get parts for it i will work on it.
i also will be able to do SOME fab work and smaller welding projects.
this is a GIANT step towards SELF-EMPLOYMENT FOR MYSELF so i will have to play it day by day while working my normal job.
so let me know what ya think or if ya need my help. i had a guy coming over this sunday for me to go thru his carbs. i also helped another kid in the chandler area a couple weeks back get his ZX7R running. i have another guy who wants me to get his goldwing back on the road (been sitting for a year and a half) but im not sure i want to tackle that monster
well there it is guys, all laid out on the table. hit me up if ya need some work done.
thanks
Old 02-21-2005, 08:15 PM

UNIDENTIFIED is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Attention Phoenix Area Riders..

totaly unrealate topic.........
how is MMI? i was thinkin of going out to that school
Old 02-22-2005, 01:40 AM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

dude,
http://www.gofastvideo.com/gallery/a...e+manuals.html
plenty of manuals
Old 02-22-2005, 01:47 AM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

word around town is mastershake knows a guy who knows a guy who taught a guy to change fork seals for $50 done nicely