ridin on the tank

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2005, 09:32 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

bill parr is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: ridin on the tank

come on yo, ive been to places where they havent ever seen a wheelie on a rocket. maybe this is the kids first bike.....so much for encouragement, support and helpfullness of the stunt scene....man things have really gone to **** in the last couple years. 2 years ago b4 anyone heard of circles, coasters or any of the "technical" stunts we are doing today this kid might have had a chance to get a straight answer.......

just slide up there man. then work on getting the wheel up little by little till your used to it. dont let all this **** **** with ya.
Old 01-28-2005, 10:20 AM

bruno_z is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bill parr
come on yo, ive been to places where they havent ever seen a wheelie on a rocket. maybe this is the kids first bike.....so much for encouragement, support and helpfullness of the stunt scene....man things have really gone to **** in the last couple years. 2 years ago b4 anyone heard of circles, coasters or any of the "technical" stunts we are doing today this kid might have had a chance to get a straight answer.......

just slide up there man. then work on getting the wheel up little by little till your used to it. dont let all this **** **** with ya.
Your right! That's just not ok, to make fun of a guy that just asked a normal question he doesn't know answer to. Aldo the replys are funny as hell!

P.S. Do you remember that guy who asked "How do you put your bike down from 12 o'clock?"
Old 01-28-2005, 10:50 AM

bill parr is an unknown quantity at this point

right man...now everyone thinks bar tricks are just gay.....
Old 01-28-2005, 11:55 AM

sAmThEmAn209 is an unknown quantity at this point

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=108347

peep that, i think he asked the question wrong, he might have been askin how do STAND on the tank for a christ.....
Old 01-28-2005, 12:48 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Z-UNIT
yah junk thats all it is. u kno ur mom wud be on my junk but i forgot how to get downtown to main st.
well **** i'm sure if you ask my mom nicely, she'll give you a ride, but hey just think, in a few months you'll be old enough to get your license!

p.s. when u comin down?
Old 01-28-2005, 12:54 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

dude check is other threads he started...it shows he did NOT word it wrong
Old 01-28-2005, 12:57 PM
FHL
I Chose to No Longer Post

FHL is a decent person

Riding on the tank is pretty hard, especially with jeans on, that's why I'd recommend a full dianese 1 piece race suit cause when you wanna street race the 95 civic (ex!) next to you on the highway it's hard to keep from slipping off plus you have to buy an airshifter which are expensive so you should only ride on your tank if you wanna be a hardcore stunna and spend a lot of $ on an airshifter and race suit.
Old 01-28-2005, 01:01 PM

flip3587 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bill parr

exactly!!!
Old 01-28-2005, 02:30 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
well **** i'm sure if you ask my mom nicely, she'll give you a ride, but hey just think, in a few months you'll be old enough to get your license!

p.s. when u comin down?

i have my licnes ******* maybe 3rd week in april its a skool vacation but prolly not till this summer end of june maybe
Old 01-28-2005, 03:23 PM
B.T.M.

well i'm glad u have your "licnes" but u should get your "license" still... just give me a heads up when u are, and why u comin down, and who u stayin with?
Old 01-28-2005, 03:36 PM
Regular StuntLifer

LarryJDJr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sprocketz
this is going to be a good thread i can tell but anyway if i been riding all day my *** starts to hurt ill sit on the tank alot more comfortable than the seat, i do feel like a dork though
I ride on the tank when my *** starts to hurt too. Other than that I only do it when i'm playing around.
Old 01-28-2005, 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
well i'm glad u have your "licnes" but u should get your "license" still... just give me a heads up when u are, and why u comin down, and who u stayin with?

dont owrry ill give a heds up either a cheap as hotel or a tent. to ride with om and you. i wanna leanr "supa fast spreaders"
Old 01-28-2005, 06:18 PM
B.T.M.

haha...all u gotta do is a really weak spreader...and then have some doofy *** comp dork kid make you an avatar outta it..and he takes out frames so the file is small enough..and wa la, supa fast spreada
Old 01-28-2005, 06:34 PM

cbr9two9guy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by texascbr900
hey .. im new to the stunt scene... wanted to learn how to ride on my tank.. whats the easiest way to get my a$$ up there?
Dont worry Tex.. 90% of these guys are assbags. They were there too but they are just thinking they are too cool to admit it. So they try to act cool like they just bought their bikes and did mile long standups. Tell em to Fawk Off!

You just have to do it.. best way is just to hop up from pegs dont grab the bars and pull cause your likely to start to turn the wheel and shake the bike or loose balance.

Welcome and good luck
Old 01-28-2005, 07:00 PM

CHAO5 is an unknown quantity at this point

lmso.. I thought I was soooooo coool.. I even have video.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	lame but cool at the time.JPG
Views:	12
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	120626  
Old 01-28-2005, 07:08 PM

-MXD- is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CHAO5
lmso.. I thought I was soooooo coool.. I even have video.
thats classic right there.....

i know EVERYONE on this fukin board sat in high chair and thought you were the ****. cut the kid some slack and teach him the right way to ride so maybe he wont be so squidish. bastards.....

just jump up there bro, and hop back down. its really not a big deal. ill sit up there sometimes just to stretch out the legs a little.
Old 01-28-2005, 07:13 PM

were not making fuin of him because he was guna ride around on the tank or in hc. we're makin fun of him b/c he asked how u get up onto it...lol it like how do you shift how to do u turn the key. it the simplest **** and theres no technique. wer not making fun cuz hes doin but b/c he asked how do do it

anyone kno how to buckel a belt...im ****in lost
Old 01-28-2005, 07:31 PM
Who needs roads!?

GPcrew is an unknown quantity at this point

god.............ive done it im not gonna lie, but asking how to......NO COMENT i know how this feels to ive been flamed like crazy with every post this dudes ***** slowly but shurly go back into his stomach.....
Old 01-28-2005, 07:32 PM

-MXD- is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Z-UNIT
were not making fuin of him because he was guna ride around on the tank or in hc. we're makin fun of him b/c he asked how u get up onto it...lol it like how do you shift how to do u turn the key. it the simplest **** and theres no technique. wer not making fun cuz hes doin but b/c he asked how do do it

anyone kno how to buckel a belt...im ****in lost
i understand why everyone is making fun of him. just help him out though instead of being a **** about it and saying **** like anyone know what a kick stand is. its not like hes coming on here talking ****, he wants to learn how to ride.

look at it this way, you potentially lost a fan that would have gave his money to support what you like to do for a living. thats something many so called 'pros' forget about. and why the real pros are out there making a living off this ****. you dont see tony d, darius, etc on here talking all this ****
Old 01-28-2005, 08:50 PM

catach42 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by -MXD-
i understand why everyone is making fun of him. just help him out though instead of being a **** about it and saying **** like anyone know what a kick stand is. its not like hes coming on here talking ****, he wants to learn how to ride.

look at it this way, you potentially lost a fan that would have gave his money to support what you like to do for a living. thats something many so called 'pros' forget about. and why the real pros are out there making a living off this ****. you dont see tony d, darius, etc on here talking all this ****
the man has a point

Quick Reply: ridin on the tank