Cage etc. on F2

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2004, 02:12 PM

tribaltalon is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Cage etc. on F2

thats cool. i've already spent enough time in a courtroom, thats how i won the money to start the business to begin with. the ADA is a bitch! (american's disability act)
Old 12-20-2004, 02:14 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

-MXD- is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tribaltalon
thats cool. i've already spent enough time in a courtroom, thats how i won the money to start the business to begin with. the ADA is a bitch! (american's disability act)

so you are going to get a patent because you are disabled?
Old 12-20-2004, 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by NovaMan
the MXD cage doesnt travel under the bike in a loop fashion it goes through the bottom of the plastics up infront of the engine. 905 does the same thing but it goes through farther back then the MXD. I think this is where the MXD seem's to have gained some lean angle in the turns. That and the cage follows the plastics more closely.

The only difference your cage seems to have from the FI cage is that it doesnt have that support piece that travels back towards the rear sets, instead its just the basic loop. It looks good though, once again gives the F2/F3 guys another choice

it has that centerstand bracket too, its not just the basic loop. if it was just the basic loop that bitch would flop all over the place. but you hit it right on the head, i just wanted to give people more of a choice, and plus the way we designed the cage, the footpegs touch just about the same time as the cage does so you really have to lean pretty damn far over to drag the cage.
Old 12-20-2004, 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by -MXD-
so you are going to get a patent because you are disabled?

noooooooooo.. lol. i'm saying that i already have a lawyer and a pretty good sum of money because i won a lawsuit due to discrimination of a disabled person= me. now everybody say awww poor deaf guy!!
Old 12-20-2004, 02:18 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

oh come on lets hear your legal power, you're 21, i'm 21, you can't have much pull, my chicks sister is goin to law school? this girl i used to work with is goin to law schoo, oh and i knwo this guy mark who is engaged to my chicks mom, he's a lawyer, does that mean i have power too?
Old 12-20-2004, 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
oh come on lets hear your legal power, you're 21, i'm 21, you can't have much pull, my chicks sister is goin to law school? this girl i used to work with is goin to law schoo, oh and i knwo this guy mark who is engaged to my chicks mom, he's a lawyer, does that mean i have power too?

so how many lawsuits have you won for more money then you and your parents combined will probably ever make? just wondering.
Old 12-20-2004, 02:23 PM

so how many lawsuits have you won for more money then you and your parents combined will probably ever make? just wondering.

but hey seriously guys, this isnt about how much money i've made off of stupid suckers that discriminate against deaf people. get back to the point here, we're talking about F2-F3 cages, and who actually makes them. if Freestyle sends me a letter, and my lawyer advises me to back off, i will do it. until then, no worries.
Old 12-20-2004, 02:24 PM

noooooooooo.. lol. i'm saying that i already have a lawyer and a pretty good sum of money because i won a lawsuit due to discrimination of a disabled person= me. now everybody say awww poor deaf guy!!

dont waste youre money, you will not win. i have a lawyer and a ton of cash, but im not out there wasting it.

invest in SIRIUS RADIO. once howard joins, its going to skyrocket. feel free to share that one with your friends
Old 12-20-2004, 02:26 PM

but hey seriously guys, this isnt about how much money i've made off of stupid suckers that discriminate against deaf people. get back to the point here, we're talking about F2-F3 cages, and who actually makes them. if Freestyle sends me a letter, and my lawyer advises me to back off, i will do it. until then, no worries.

i make them and 905 makes them. thats about it.

what really needs to happen is a cage war. everyone send a cage out, have it crashed the same and then see what happens. i tried getting this together with kyle woods but nothing ever happened. im still down to do it, someone put it together.
Old 12-20-2004, 02:27 PM

no **** right.. he's gonna tear up the airwaves.
Old 12-20-2004, 02:28 PM

i make them and 905 makes them. thats about it.

what really needs to happen is a cage war. everyone send a cage out, have it crashed the same and then see what happens. i tried getting this together with kyle woods but nothing ever happened. im still down to do it, someone put it together.

**** i'm down for that.
Old 12-20-2004, 02:32 PM

**** i'm down for that.

what other bikes you make them for? its has to be the big companies with more than one bike. it cant be the war of the f2 cage. thats just retarded.
Old 12-20-2004, 02:35 PM

what other bikes you make them for? its has to be the big companies with more than one bike. it cant be the war of the f2 cage. thats just retarded.

hahaha well right now i have the F2, R6, about to make one for a F4i, and a 929rr. these are all my friend's bikes that have seen my bike, actually the guy with the 929 and the r6 saw me crash, so the guy with the r6 automatically wanted a cage, so thats at the shop right now and i'm supposed to get the 929 soon so i can start making a cage for that. so how many bikes would you need to have a cage out for in order to be a "big company"
Old 12-20-2004, 02:39 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

haha see the thing is, my family is successful enough that we don't have to make up frivolous law suits just because we were born "special" and this is comin from a guy that lives in a town that starts with "fort" , how about you check out where i live, do a little research
Old 12-20-2004, 02:42 PM

how about you check out The Woodlands, where i grew up. anybody that knows the houston area would be able to tell you a little bit about the woodlands. smart ***. i didnt need the money, but hell, why not. at least i budget the money and dont blow it clubbing every weekend. at this rate i wont need to work for another 10-20 years, but this not working **** got boring a long time ago.
Old 12-20-2004, 02:45 PM
B.T.M.

haha well please since you have too much money get yourself a hairdresser ya hippy! and if you have so much cash, get a better bike tough guy
Old 12-20-2004, 02:46 PM
B.T.M.

hi nova man! what up pimp master pimp
Old 12-20-2004, 02:47 PM

lol you're hilarious. what are you, Mr. queer eye for the straight guy or something? sheeit.. i'll remember not to drop the soap around you.
Old 12-20-2004, 02:51 PM
B.T.M.

keep your soap away from me in the first place, no i'm just sick of gay surfer guys that live nowhere near a fvckin beach, throw on your cowboy hat and go spank your sister
Old 12-20-2004, 02:55 PM
B.T.M.

wait are you callin your lawyer tryin to get some feedback on how to handle this situation?

Quick Reply: Cage etc. on F2