Which cage "best" protects plastics

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2004, 02:27 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

-MXD- is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Which cage "best" protects plastics

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
i'd love to come to cali...we are trying to get some riders out there to organize some stuff in conjunction with some east/mid coast events...

this is my first time in TX...it is only there bc that is where the fmx stuff is.

the east coast has consistently had events every year and we are trying to expand those events all over the country to eventually incorporate a national championship series.

Argo Cycles is the ONLY reason i am even out there in the public...without them, i would be found in the woods riding my dirtbikes and in the streets/parking lots riding my streetbike ( i dont own one right now....lol) by myself....hopefully they wont cut me off cuz i'm a broke azz teacher! lol
you guys seriously need to get out to socal. i will personally get 100 people to go, even if i have to pay for all the tickets to get the cheap bastards there too.

and how do you not own a street bike. whos bike where you riding in that new clip?

speaking of argo cycles, what kind of deal can you get for someone in cali. i got 2 people looking for bikes right now. ones looking for a 6 and the other i dont think really cares, as long as its decent looking and ridable.
Old 12-17-2004, 02:44 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by -MXD-
you guys seriously need to get out to socal. i will personally get 100 people to go, even if i have to pay for all the tickets to get the cheap bastards there too.

and how do you not own a street bike. whos bike where you riding in that new clip?

speaking of argo cycles, what kind of deal can you get for someone in cali. i got 2 people looking for bikes right now. ones looking for a 6 and the other i dont think really cares, as long as its decent looking and ridable.

they give me 2 bikes per year plus parts and travel...one is stunt only and the other i do trackdays/street/spare.

if there is something large going on in cali, get a hold of me and if it is possible i will get out there!

surf www.argocycles.com and pm me with stock #'s...i'm usually 500-1000 under anyprice they list. that is my deal with them, i sell bikes/advertise, they give me what i need. they ship worldwide.

holla,
Teach
Old 12-17-2004, 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
they give me 2 bikes per year plus parts and travel...one is stunt only and the other i do trackdays/street/spare.

if there is something large going on in cali, get a hold of me and if it is possible i will get out there!

surf www.argocycles.com and pm me with stock #'s...i'm usually 500-1000 under anyprice they list. that is my deal with them, i sell bikes/advertise, they give me what i need. they ship worldwide.

holla,
Teach

thanks bro, i really appreciate it. ill let you know sometime within the month what bikes i need.
Old 12-17-2004, 03:40 PM

Kelly. is an unknown quantity at this point

back on topic .

thanks
Old 12-17-2004, 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by llewsirc
back on topic .

thanks

seriously bro, youre better off doing a search. you will find all the info you need and people are getting sick of all the cage threads, so youre not going to find any new info. "which cage is better" has been beat to death and then poked with a stick
Old 12-17-2004, 03:47 PM

Rando1100 is an unknown quantity at this point

powers anyone?