Power Wheelies!?!?

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2004, 05:49 AM

tannar_zane is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Power Wheelies!?!?

Originally Posted by Gundamms07b
**** dude, you've never seen it? think of this. 295 BHP over 300 FT-LBs of torque. Sixth gear power without bouncing. Lemme see if ghost rider has it up yet...

here's one off up on one.

http://www.uponone.com/videos.php?id=123

lookslike the videos on GR are still down....
that's not a stock bike. you can make any bike pull a wheelie in 6th gear if you do the right mods. hell, you can get a damn car to wheelie down the highway with the right mods. lol
Old 12-14-2004, 05:57 AM

wintersucks is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tannar_zane
i've owned 2 750's, more powerful than yours, and i'm willing to lay down some cash sayin that you're lying. 4th gear on a 750 w/o clutch???? i don't think so dude.

lol, this thread is gay man. it just keeps showing how many squids are on here. lol. keep bouncin' boys. you'll go really far in your stunt career by doing so.
only one correction for you, stunt riding isnt just about slow stuff. personally it is impressing yes, but it doesnt entertain me very long like the faster side of stunting.
Old 12-14-2004, 06:00 AM

Originally Posted by wintersucks
only one correction for you, stunt riding isnt just about slow stuff. personally it is impressing yes, but it doesnt entertain me very long like the faster side of stunting.
my argument is this.... if you power/bounce - you don't know what you're doing. SQUID is the term used much in here. lol

i can care less about what "stunt riding" is all about, slow or fast, sick or cool stunts, ehhhhh who cares. if you know how to control your bike well, then you know and use the clutch method.
Old 12-14-2004, 07:28 AM

1000DollaBill is an unknown quantity at this point

lose the god complex buddy. what do you think ama suberbike racers call you? you gave your opinion and they read it. they will come to the point where they need to clutch it up if they wanna be full blown stunters. we all get it. these kids might teach you something one day, who knows?

oh, wait... you do. you know everything, right? you can try and help them, or you can just start hating on them. have fun hating.
Old 12-14-2004, 11:33 AM

NovaMan is an unknown quantity at this point

if you look through here and look at the post count of most the people talkin about power wheelies exception goes to doodle cause i know he can do both but there all pretty much under 100 posts... squids?

yup its official went through and looked, all the people with over 200 posts are saying that power wheelies are garbage when all the ppl with less then 100 posts are talkin about power wheelies being ok and theres nothing wrong with them. Judging by the post count of the members it should be obvious which people know what there talkin about and which people think there doing wheelies the "safe" or "right" way.

Theres really no RIGHT way to do a wheelie IMO but there is a more skilled/better looking way to do a wheelie and thats clutching it. Just looks way more controlled. And noone can say that whacking the throttle open takes more skill then learning to clutch a wheelie. Im done here.

F@*k Power wheelies
Old 12-14-2004, 12:06 PM

snigg is an unknown quantity at this point

i already put in my earlier, but i wanna say one more thing. i dont give a **** how you get the front wheel up, just get it up. with that said, listen noobies...eventually you'll have to learn to clutch...so you mine as well start learning now.
Old 12-14-2004, 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by 1000DollaBill
lose the god complex buddy. what do you think ama suberbike racers call you? you gave your opinion and they read it. they will come to the point where they need to clutch it up if they wanna be full blown stunters. we all get it. these kids might teach you something one day, who knows?

oh, wait... you do. you know everything, right? you can try and help them, or you can just start hating on them. have fun hating.
lol that's gay.

novaman, right on brutha. lol
Old 12-14-2004, 12:14 PM

i love how y'all throw around the term squids. it's hilarious. how many times you been to the track? nevermind that, cause you can do a wheelie. the sheer throttle control that allows you to do a controlled, precise "power wheelie" is the same throttle control that saves your @ss when the rear donkeys in mid corner with a knee down. but hell, what do i know..... look at my post count.
Old 12-14-2004, 12:20 PM

i love how y'all throw around the term squids. it's hilarious. how many times you been to the track? nevermind that, cause you can do a wheelie. the sheer throttle control that allows you to do a controlled, precise "power wheelie" is the same throttle control that saves your @ss when the rear donkeys in mid corner with a knee down. but hell, what do i know..... look at my post count.
this is stuntlife.com - not racelife.com

go away. thanks
Old 12-14-2004, 12:33 PM

not trying to start a flame war, or to say that throttle is the way to go. i'm not a stunter but i can damn well ride a wheelie.

you guys are right. if you wanna be a stunter you may as well skip the bull and start clutching.

but if a guy can dust you in the corners, and ride a wheelie twice as far as you, but throttled it up, he's a squid? that's just plain ignorant

that is exactly why i hardly post. how can you label someone you've never seen ride?

no offence to anyone, but that's my opinion
Old 12-14-2004, 12:39 PM

not trying to start a flame war, or to say that throttle is the way to go.......

......if a guy can dust you in the corners, and ride a wheelie twice as far as you, but throttled it up, he's a squid?
okay, you say you're not a stunter, but the throttle is the way to go. have you perfected the clutch method? no. you've never even used the clutch. if you have, it wasn't the right way. so how can you argue your point???? DAMN man, i swear.

secondly, just how far can you "ride" a wheelie???? lol prolly like 1/8 mile, redlining that bitch in second. hahaha

once again, please explain to me how you can argue your point.
Old 12-14-2004, 12:47 PM

you got it all wrong. yes i can clutch it up, and i can ride em as long as my heart's content, or until the wobbles set in.

the only point i'm arguing is your blatant use of the term squid. these kids look to you guys for advice and you just gun them down if they try and rationalize or think to hard about your replies.

and like i said, you are right. but you can't say you've never seen an impressive wheelie without using clutch
Old 12-14-2004, 12:54 PM
FHL
I Chose to No Longer Post

FHL is a decent person

My f2 won't even bounce up, the gears are too short to get the wheelie up before it redlines. What would happen if you guys tried to ride a bike like mine? You couldn't do ****. So you might as well learn how to clutch.
Old 12-14-2004, 01:02 PM

cause if FHL can't do it.... nobody can!

sorry... figured i already whored this thread
Old 12-14-2004, 01:07 PM
FHL
I Chose to No Longer Post

FHL is a decent person

cause if FHL can't do it.... nobody can!

sorry... figured i already whored this thread
You can't power wheelie a bike that hits the powerband at 15mph and redlines at 25. Once you hit the powerband and roll off if you go full throttle you redline in a second.
Old 12-14-2004, 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by FHL
You can't power wheelie a bike that hits the powerband at 15mph and redlines at 25. Once you hit the powerband and roll off if you go full throttle you redline in a second.

i'll bet if you closed the throttle just before the powerband and cracked it wide open you'd be layin on your @ss in the middle of the street. my first bike was an sv and if it could lift it all throttle in second an f2 can handle first. got no problems on an r6 +3 or a f4I stock gearing. i'm sure it can be done, but slipping the clutch with the same technique would simplify matters.

as far as just pinning it and trying to ride a wheelie... that is indeed garbage.
Old 12-14-2004, 02:23 PM

Pflepnuts is an unknown quantity at this point

I am the power whoolie masta!
Bow down to my amazing
pow pow power
whoolieskilz
Old 12-14-2004, 04:46 PM

when clutching it up creates an abnoxious backfire out of the micron, i'll prefer that method.
lata suckas

Old 12-14-2004, 05:48 PM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve

when clutching it up creates an abnoxious backfire out of the micron, i'll prefer that method.
lata suckas

heh yeah thats always fun to hear out of my shorty D&D
Old 12-14-2004, 09:16 PM

DownSouthRR is an unknown quantity at this point

power wheelies are for p***** i dont neva post nuttin but this isthe dumb a$$ thing iive herd clutch it up n shut the f*** up

Quick Reply: Power Wheelies!?!?