the run behind the bike trick

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2004, 07:45 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Outkast Rafe is an unknown quantity at this point
the run behind the bike trick

you know the trick when you run behind the bike doing a wheelie and jump back to a spreader or seat stander how you do it i can do a wheelie jump off take five steps then it falls on the bar
Old 12-06-2004, 08:11 PM

Kaotic is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: the run behind the bike trick

ask zannmann he has some sick ones
Old 12-06-2004, 08:31 PM

ftrain is a decent person

i am the speaker for zannmann:

idle very, very low.

clutch, jump to seat, slow down. on engine brake deceleration, jump off. run behind the bike. be sure to push it forward against the engine braking. when it is teetering towards the balance point and will go back over, simply jump back onto the bike. give gas as you are landing to compensate accordingly. stay smooth. look good. give the girls a nod. ride off into the sunset. you have just completed the Zannmann 1.0 as we call it up here in the North.

good luck. use the forces given to you. be brave. be careful. post up pics or video. keep us posted.

goodbye.

the oracle has spoken.
Old 12-06-2004, 09:22 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

808stunna is an unknown quantity at this point

im gonna go and try that. thanks for the advice.
Old 12-06-2004, 09:24 PM
2 WHEELS UP!

Kyle_PBZ is a decent person

I thought it was called Merk-steps. But how hw said to do it was right on. just gotta have plenty of gear so you can push the bike faster than it can pull itself.
Old 12-07-2004, 08:25 AM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

merk staps, zannmann....to each his own.

we saw merk do the pop o clutch and then run behind and then kneel.

zannmann decided to rock a seat stander for a little ways, do some combos, and then jump off the back, run behind, and jump back to seatstander.

either way. once you learn it, it looks a lot better if you rock a wheely for a little while rather than straight to the pop o clutch and step off!
Old 12-07-2004, 09:27 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ftrain
i am the speaker for zannmann:

idle very, very low.

clutch, jump to seat, slow down. on engine brake deceleration, jump off. run behind the bike. be sure to push it forward against the engine braking. when it is teetering towards the balance point and will go back over, simply jump back onto the bike. give gas as you are landing to compensate accordingly. stay smooth. look good. give the girls a nod. ride off into the sunset. you have just completed the Zannmann 1.0 as we call it up here in the North.

good luck. use the forces given to you. be brave. be careful. post up pics or video. keep us posted.

goodbye.

the oracle has spoken.
I have some more to add to that.

I set the idle around 1000, low enough for serious engine brake, but high enough that the bike wont stall during the wheelie. I slow it down untill its on the idle first rather than jumping off while its still decellerating. Then I let the idle take it back, then jump off. If the bikes decellerating, you have to hold it up when you get off. If its balanced on the idle, the bike stays almost perfectly balanced y itself, then you can take your hands off for a second and rock the infamous ghost wheelie.

Note: When you jump off, the balance point of the bike changes drastically. Seat standers balance very low, you have to be past bp or the bike will just come back down.

When you step back on, make the bike start to fall forward. Try to put your foot close to center to keep it straight.
Old 12-07-2004, 09:23 PM
www.mxdcages.com

Michael D Rickman is an unknown quantity at this point

i cheat and use my handfake