Questions to stunters....

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2010, 02:58 AM

Antigrav is a decent person
Questions to stunters....

Ok this is my first post... I'm not a stunter, so bear with me. I figured I could find the best answers on this part of the fourm because there will be the guys teaching other guys how to stunt...

I'm actually someone who rides roadrace tracks, Supermoto....Anyway, I need some questions answered because I want to know if my company has a product useful to stunters.. I own a company that makes superlight-weight batteries and they are tiny. Our batteries are 3/4 of a pound for a 4-cell battery that starts 600s with ease... and the 8 cell wieghs 1.6 pounds and will start 1000cc bikes easily... So on average you lose about about 7 pounds of wieght that is held up high under the seat... For riding on a road track this is great because the bike turns in easier and feels lighter dropping it into tight corners...and I sell a lot of batteries for sport bikes, but I don't know if it translates to stunters...

So my questions are this...

1) Is it beneficial to have a lower wieght bike?

2) Does dropping 7-10 pounds of wieght under the seat effect you guys since it is top heavy (high center of gravity) weight? Or is being heavier actually beneficial.

3)Is it a good mod to drop weight, is that something the stunt bikes try to do or does it not even matter?

Thanks for any responses... In my mind it seems like it would be a good mod when I see the crazy crap the stunters are doing but maybe I'm off target...

Scott-