Ralph Louis Circles

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2009, 01:29 AM

rekdgsxr is an unknown quantity at this point
Ralph Louis Circles

I can do seat stander circles, but whats the best way to learn ralph louis. Is it easier to step into them while in a circle or learn how to rock ralph louis off idle first. I tried just going into it and it immediately dips in hard
Old 09-28-2009, 01:34 AM
AuthorityStunts

KROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ralph Louis Circles

I am just figuring these out.. I can do them pretty good as of yesterday.. I had the same problem when i started.. I would step in and as soon as my left foot was off the bike and out it would dive.. I figured out that when i keep the bars close to my chest and keep the bike in a tighter circle it made a huge difference. it also allows you to tap your foot on the ground if you need to, to stay in it.
Old 09-28-2009, 01:49 AM

so in other words keep the front wheel real high before i step off?
Old 09-28-2009, 01:57 AM
AuthorityStunts

KROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to behold

yeah, keep it high and the bike will also slow down al little.. like i said im just now getting these im sure other pro type guy can give you better advice lol.. i tried to just roll circles with my right foot and all my weight on the rear peg and my left still on the seat. I just did that untill i could rock them like that for at least 5 circles or so. then when i dropped my foot off the seat it was easy.
Old 09-28-2009, 02:34 AM

will try that my next session. Today's session, i learned flamingo circles, still dont have crazy extension on my leg but its a start
Old 09-28-2009, 03:46 AM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

I learned by stepping to RL, then turning into the circle
Old 09-29-2009, 02:00 AM
wash yo self

DirtyGeorge is a decent person

i would step down right before your turning into the circle to learn...keep your body weight on the inside lined up with the bike, and use your off foot to help balance the bike left or right...i just got no throttle hand RL's so it made me analyze them a lot lol
Old 09-29-2009, 02:16 AM

Originally Posted by DirtyGeorge
i would step down right before your turning into the circle to learn...keep your body weight on the inside lined up with the bike, and use your off foot to help balance the bike left or right...i just got no throttle hand RL's so it made me analyze them a lot lol
Nice! nth ralph louis!! yeah i just dont have stunt bike right now so i got to wait til my boy goes out to practice to use his. I will most definitely try stepping down as soon as i dip it in. Hope all goes well!
Old 09-29-2009, 04:01 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

The best thing I can tell you is as soon as you step down pull the bars towards your chest straight back and keep the front high or you wiill high side until you get it down.
Old 09-29-2009, 08:28 AM

nolimitriderz is a decent person

Originally Posted by Suicidl
The best thing I can tell you is as soon as you step down pull the bars towards your chest straight back and keep the front high or you wiill high side until you get it down.
damn haven't seen u in a few years
Old 09-29-2009, 05:21 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by nolimitriderz
damn haven't seen u in a few years
Been riding the streets just bored of sitting in a parking lot all day in the heat
Old 10-07-2009, 10:51 AM
stunt rider

duckchrt is a decent person

gotta have the front wheel really high or you will get highsided every time, the higher the better. i start with both feet on the rear seat and start into the circles and get them going real slow, then step down onto the peg, when you take your other foot off the seat try and put it up in front of you about knee level
Old 10-07-2009, 12:25 PM
wash yo self

DirtyGeorge is a decent person