Seat Stander help appreacited?

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2008, 12:49 AM
myspace.com/dustindstunts

secret weapon will become famous soon enough
Re: Seat Stander help appreacited?

Originally Posted by Ringmaster72
JESUS CHRIST!!! YOU DO NOT NEED A HB ON THE STREET!!!!! YOU HAVE PLENTY OF ENGINE BRAKE ON THE STREET!!!! I get sick of people saying that you should not do this or should not do that without a HB. Just lift your ******* skirt pull the ******* front wheel off the ground and go on with it. Unless you are putt puttin across the lot, you dont need a HB!!!!!!!!! Ok, my rant is over now .

Old 12-02-2008, 03:11 PM
F*(K Yut Uggh

287ridah is an unknown quantity at this point

First off, I wouldnt even do SS til you can control your wheelies with the rear brake. I mean actually using the rear brake to keep you in the balance point. Once you have that down then just practice jumping to the seat, clutchin' up SS and ride it out a bit. Your forks should be parallel to the ground or damn close when riding 1-50mph balance point wheelie. I say this cause when your practicing SS you want to stay below this height till you truly get good at it. Once you realize how high you can go in ss till **** gets crazy you can practice increasing your height as you go. No need for HB cause your on stock gears and still learning rear brake. Learn that rear brake man, thats the ticket. Once you can clutch it up, lock your wrist at a set mph/load then just tap tap the brake to keep u in BP, your getting somewhere.
Old 12-02-2008, 04:21 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

JESUS CHRIST!!! YOU DO NOT NEED A HB ON THE STREET!!!!! YOU HAVE PLENTY OF ENGINE BRAKE ON THE STREET!!!! I get sick of people saying that you should not do this or should not do that without a HB. Just lift your ******* skirt pull the ******* front wheel off the ground and go on with it. Unless you are putt puttin across the lot, you dont need a HB!!!!!!!!! Ok, my rant is over now .
true if your good enough. lets see some vid?
Old 12-02-2008, 04:44 PM
HOOD CHAIN GANG

SUPERDAVE will become famous soon enough

key to ss is slow down and your not at balance point until your headlights are blindin you. also dude does kill highway with no hb not a smart idea to mee but he does and ive seen it first hand..... just
Old 12-11-2008, 06:10 PM

Ringmaster72 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ehbomb
ringmaster wen you riding wheelies in second gear do you have your idle up?
No, it is at like 1300 rpm.
Old 12-11-2008, 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by Vetter
true if your good enough. lets see some vid?
You can check my myspace---www.myspace.com/timhobbs
Old 12-11-2008, 07:29 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

k i watch your vids. your alright with no HB but thats not killin it. sorry. killing it with no handbrake is h/c scraping clutching out scott chychul style. but your alright none the less. at least you werent talking **** you could back like tons of others on here.
Old 12-11-2008, 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by Vetter
k i watch your vids. your alright with no HB but thats not killin it. sorry. killing it with no handbrake is h/c scraping clutching out scott chychul style. but your alright none the less. at least you werent talking **** you could back like tons of others on here.
Easy killer, I never said I was killing anything ? All I said was you can do anything on the street with no HB. Chycul is the man, I don't talk **** unless I can back it up
Old 12-12-2008, 04:25 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Easy killer, I never said I was killing anything ? All I said was you can do anything on the street with no HB. Chycul is the man, I don't talk **** unless I can back it up

word im just sick of stuntlife bullshitters. stuntride.com
Old 12-12-2008, 04:58 PM
K5
I StiLL LivInG

K5 is a decent person

Originally Posted by SpankDog
So you learned seat standers without a HB? Guess that makes me feel a little less stupid for wanting to try without one hah, but ill think about putting one on my bike this weekend possibly. I think I defenitly will wait tell i get a HB though on before practicing a seat stander.
yeah he learned ss on a r1...of course he didnt need a handbrake
you can throttle control a 1000..my hommie does highchairs with no hb on his gixxer 1000
Old 12-20-2008, 11:34 AM

DEstreetkilla is a decent person

nooo idle up...5 up on sprockets. and rock on i was doing 30mph parking lot spreaders ss and rear peg wheelies without brakelines on my bike....there is no need what so ever for a brake on the streets
Old 12-20-2008, 11:39 AM

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YefJ9s-XB3k[/youtube]

me and ringmaster rocken **** for miles with no hb.s it is what we do in felton
Old 12-20-2008, 11:47 AM

then again i had to step my game up so i got a hb and lost the fairings....but on the streets no hb okay

not going to lie i use the hand brake in 95 percent of my wheelies now its just natural..figure out what u want to do if u just want to pull out some mile long wheelies in traffic for some ladies dont waiste your money on a handbrake ur bike has plenty of engine brake just learn throttle control...if you want to steer around cars go from 50 60 mph down to 10 so you can keep a wheelie up untill light turns green again and then make a right turn at the next intesection...or if you just want a sense of security and know that anytime u pull one finger in u can put that front wheel down or keep the tail front hitting go get a hb setup