Best stunt bike, i know this has been asked sorry.

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2008, 11:56 AM

St Lunatic is a decent person
Best stunt bike, i know this has been asked sorry.

Hey guys

Im sure this question has been asked many times, i tried to search for it but came back with nothing.

I currently own a 04 GSXR1000. I use that to get to work and back and i dont want to drop her or mess her up.

I got some extra cash lying around and i have been thinking of buyin another bike to use for stuntin.

What do you recommend. 1000cc, 750cc or 600cc?

And what make can take a beatin?

Regards
STL
Old 08-19-2008, 12:03 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about
Re: Best stunt bike, i know this has been asked sorry.

if u KNOW THIS HAS BEEN ASKED, then u already know the answer!!!
Old 08-19-2008, 12:08 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

go to the search button at the top of the screen and hit advanced search, then on the left side type in "best stunt bike" then right underneath where you typed it click the option to search title only and you will get alot of threads on this exact subject ...have fun reading there alot of them ....lol
Old 08-19-2008, 12:13 PM

YoungBuck is a decent person

From what I gathered from everbody. Everyone has their OWN opinion and youll never get a honest answer asking here. Everyones style is different so a different bike could suit them better then someone elses preference.

600's are great for stunting. Some are using the GSXR750 for stunting also and love it.

Alot of guys out there are rocking the older yeared Kawasaki 636 while alot of people are rocking the 600's and 750 GSXRs from suzuki avoiding the 2006 year because of frame problems. I hear the new Kawasaki ZX6r's are pigs with the front end being heavy. I dont know truth to that. The Yamaha R6's a few people are rocking them. Not as many people with them like with the Gixxers. I hear the throttle is choppy but if you have good throttle control that wont be a problem. The honda CBR600RRs are also good bikes. Most guys are neutral on that bike and just choose the F4Easy. "F4I" so basicly I didnt cover the 1000's because I dont know much info on them. All in all. Choose what feels best for you/

Old 08-20-2008, 03:17 AM

Thanks for th reply, yeah i hear alot of the guys are stuntin of 6's as they are light and have easy throttle control

I think a 6 is the best way to go and i love the old 636.
Old 08-20-2008, 05:13 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

by polls the most popular is still the f4i, with the 03/04 636 in second. i think the 05/06 636 is starting to be a big hit now too. you can stunt anything, just roll what your comfortable on. it went through a **** ton of bikes before i settled on the 05/06, actually got rid of my 1st one to try a 600rr and went right back. so try one **** it try em all haha i did.
Old 08-20-2008, 08:07 AM

hahahahaha thanks man

But for a first timer, what would you guys rate?

I think a 1k might have a little to much power on the throttle while a 6 will be easier to handle for wheelie's?

Im still very confused as to which will be better 1k or 6
Old 08-20-2008, 08:09 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old man roger
go to the search button at the top of the screen and hit advanced search, then on the left side type in "best stunt bike" then right underneath where you typed it click the option to search title only and you will get alot of threads on this exact subject ...have fun reading there alot of them ....lol
so you didn't bother huh ?
Old 08-20-2008, 08:22 AM

I did, but there is so much to go through.

Oh well i will just have to keep my 1k and try

Do i need to change my sprocket to get her up in 2nd eaiser?
Old 08-20-2008, 08:23 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by St Lunatic
I did, but there is so much to go through.

Oh well i will just have to keep my 1k and try

Do i need to change my sprocket to get her up in 2nd eaiser?

no your 1000 does not need a gear change to wheelie

good luck and be safe
Old 08-20-2008, 08:36 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

I always have said that the best stuntbike is the one you got...
not talking about a K6 1000 either... just whatever one you own at the time.
Old 08-20-2008, 01:24 PM

I totally agree with you

But for my own safety i would rather want to maybe change the sprocket to make it a little eaiser to control the wheelie's in 2nd. 1st comes up way to quick and the throttle is hard to control

Thats why i have been thinking of buyin a 636 to mess around on.
Old 08-20-2008, 01:30 PM

Standupnfall is a decent person

Originally Posted by St Lunatic
I totally agree with you

But for my own safety i would rather want to maybe change the sprocket to make it a little eaiser to control the wheelie's in 2nd. 1st comes up way to quick and the throttle is hard to control

Thats why i have been thinking of buyin a 636 to mess around on.
Changing your sprocket will make second more like first which you should be in anyway.

And try listening when OG's like OMR give you advice
Old 08-20-2008, 02:51 PM

Ok cool i will shut up and listen to the guys that have more experiance than me.

Thanks anyway guys

Will let you know how it do