help me out

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2008, 07:02 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point
help me out

well i got the sickinnovations sub cage with solid pegs right now i also got the foldible peg brackets too. then i order some esd-mfg pegs for an f4i and the SI bracket wont work the pin dosent line up i can put the pin in but the peg wont lock out in the flat position ITS WAY OFF anyone have this prob.
Old 02-09-2008, 03:16 AM

krazykyle85 is a decent person
Re: help me out

your problem is you should have given the pegs to me...

also i read in a myspace bulliton garbage wheelies clog peg brackets! there for...

HAHAHHAHHahahaa

wers OMR with his subcage plug?!
Old 02-10-2008, 11:55 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

anyone and not KK85
Old 02-11-2008, 12:03 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

huh!..lol

scott as long as the pegs have enough meat to them you can probably just grind the back side of the peg but i can't see exactly where the problem is so i am kind of guessing...can you post pics ,maybe i could help you out

esd pegs fit in an OMR SUBCAGE......i couldn't help my self...lol

Last edited by old man roger; 02-11-2008 at 12:21 AM.
Old 02-11-2008, 12:17 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

just be carefull not to grind to much or your prgs will point down and you don't want that , you can always take the peg off and grind a little more off but if you take off to much you will have to add material to the cage and that would require a welder
Old 02-11-2008, 01:48 AM
YUT UGH

Re-Micks is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
huh!..lol

scott as long as the pegs have enough meat to them you can probably just grind the back side of the peg but i can't see exactly where the problem is so i am kind of guessing...can you post pics ,maybe i could help you out

esd pegs fit in an OMR SUBCAGE......i couldn't help my self...lol
holy ****..... 217 pages in 10 days wow