how to air box mod f4i

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2007, 03:44 PM
DSC

DSC is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: how to air box mod f4i

yeah i knew that duh..... i just watched the ac vid that apex posted im in full on stunt mod and not thinking
Old 11-13-2007, 05:27 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Towlieee
I definitely noticed an improvement

Went from rocking idles on my f4i at 3k-3.5k only getting down to 8-10mph indictated and my bike would stall out

Now im rocking 2-2.2k idle, and can get down to 5-6mph indicated on stock gearing..

within ONE wheelie of doing the clean air mod I was rocking 5-6mph instead of 8-10..

I never went above like 2200rpm to begin with.. Maybe thats why
Old 11-13-2007, 05:56 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

idle definitely pulls stronger at least on mine it does. I wont say that it feels as good as my 636, but it does feel alot better now...
Old 12-10-2007, 07:47 AM

Insane J is an unknown quantity at this point

maybe gonna do this mod. on my 929 as well... not that it needs more power on idle probably but just to make sure I wont get a hydrolocked enguine...
Old 12-10-2007, 08:48 AM
IDLE WHORE

JOHN J has a spectacular aura aboutJOHN J has a spectacular aura about

ok i moved my idle cable to the throttle bodies obviously so it would adjust better, now if i do this mod will that effect anything? when i disconnected my idle cable from stock it was pretty much set at about 1000rpm's.
Old 12-10-2007, 09:50 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

you need to have both cables and adjust the stock one up and down till you find the spot where the bike has the strongest idle ...

go back and read this thread and you will see what im talking about
Old 12-10-2007, 11:18 AM
DSC

just stop it OMR stop!!.............
Old 12-10-2007, 11:26 AM
IDLE WHORE

dam it omr is there anything else you want to confuse me with..........maybe spec's on the space shuttle or maybe throw some quantum physics in there
Old 12-10-2007, 12:26 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

lets go with quantum physics , here a good analogy .....

lets start with a room ,in the room is a cat , the only way to look in the room is to open the door but the door is locked ....is the cat dead or alive ?

the answer is the cat is both till you open the door and see it

quantum physics is fucked huh....lol
Old 12-10-2007, 02:09 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/466...ml#post3057795
Old 12-10-2007, 02:13 PM
DSC

^^^that was random^^^

OMR i would of said it might be alive now but if we don't get the door open it will be dead soon
Old 12-10-2007, 03:19 PM
IDLE WHORE

Originally Posted by old man roger
lets go with quantum physics , here a good analogy .....

lets start with a room ,in the room is a cat , the only way to look in the room is to open the door but the door is locked ....is the cat dead or alive ?

the answer is the cat is both till you open the door and see it

quantum physics is fucked huh....lol
not only are you old but quick.............too shay

oh by the way its mandys' birthday today
Old 12-10-2007, 03:29 PM
also known as OMR

it's touche...lol
Old 12-10-2007, 03:34 PM
also known as OMR

Old 12-10-2007, 04:29 PM
DSC

couche
Old 12-10-2007, 05:10 PM
IDLE WHORE

Originally Posted by old man roger
damn you there you go again............

ok im not gonna going to debo this thread
omr you have won the fight but not the war i shall see you on another thread

john j 0
omr 1

Old 12-10-2007, 05:12 PM
also known as OMR

damn i didn't know we were keeping score......lol
Old 12-10-2007, 05:21 PM
DSC

here we go OMR here we go (clap clap) here we go OMR here we go

(im really pullin for you john reppin the nc)
Old 12-10-2007, 05:29 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by dscamry
here we go OMR here we go (clap clap) here we go OMR here we go

(im really pullin for you john reppin the nc)
man and i though you and me was you and me ya know?

Old 12-11-2007, 10:10 AM
DSC

different area codes but we are still air box mod buddies

Quick Reply: how to air box mod f4i