-video- endo probs.. bike keeps coming sideways

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2007, 09:29 PM

-matt g- is an unknown quantity at this point
-video- endo probs.. bike keeps coming sideways

on my 6th and 7th day practicing i am trying to bring it a little higher but it seems every time i get my bike up it wants to come sideways..

i'm thinking it might be my body posture but i try to adjust and no matter what i do it just keeps coming sideways... some times it comes so far sideways when i set it down my bike stalls out.. any pointers?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oe8Nf-8QfAg
Old 07-27-2007, 11:16 PM

CPStar is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: -video- endo probs.. bike keeps coming sideways

Honestly...... Happens to everyone. On day 300 it will go away. Posture and height. Even if u think your doing it right your probably not. Dont worry so much about videotaping anymore. Start videotaping again on DAY 100. There were some day it happened to me on like 99% of em. I was so pissed I was cussing in my helmet. I wanted to ghost ride my bike off a cliff. Today I did around 500. About 490 of em were straight. Just stick with em.

Last edited by CPStar; 07-27-2007 at 11:19 PM.
Old 07-28-2007, 09:57 AM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

that was happning to me all last week, but for some reason it hassnt happened at all my last 2 days of riding.

when i try hella hard to rock the perfect stoppie, it does it... when i just wanna rock out with my **** out, it is easier.

just run into the approach, and immediately load and lift, lock out ya arms, and if you feel it about to rotate, use your shoulders to balance out.

"wheeliest" told me to counteract as soon as it happens, dont wait for it to happen, then figure to do something. it helped out alot, i was able to almost get to 80 ft.
Old 07-28-2007, 10:39 AM
Call the Coast Guard!

LRMzx636 is an unknown quantity at this point

Its just one of those things that is a pain in the ***. The bike is no way near high enough, I have the same problem. If you find yourself getting seriously irritated by it... just start rockin 90 or 180 endos, lol. Makes ya feel a lot better...

If ya cant beat em, join em!