frogger circles

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2007, 05:57 PM

glingglo is an unknown quantity at this point
frogger circles

hi need some advice on froggers... im tring to get em on idle but the balance point seems so small i keep stalling out any advice and also is it cool to frooger circle with BOTH feet on tank?

I would also like advice on special k O's to the left and high chair O's ie:
What idle?
i have just got highchair to idle should i start turnnin in yet or practice more?
what tire pressure? i am at 27 at mo.

cheers Gling
Old 03-23-2007, 06:19 PM
im nico, i do wheelies

banjaxed is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: frogger circles

im no pro but from what ive heard and people have told me take your tire pressure down to 17-20 psi, it will be more stable going slow
Old 03-23-2007, 06:21 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

it seems to me glyn that your idle depends on your gear ,the more gear the more idle

while standing on my tank doing circles i find that i do have to use the throttle more often then in lets say a ss but the sooner you make the correction the less of a correction you will have to make

so the sooner your correction the smoother you look

the special k and high chair circles i don't do because with ff and mirrors i find it hard to get off the bike safely but i do spreader circles and i leave my idle and tire pressure the same as all other tricks

and if you are doing highchairs on idle then yea why wouldn't you start to turn them

keep up the comming up brutha your doing good from all the clips ive seen
Old 03-23-2007, 06:24 PM

glingglo is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you for your comments...hey roger so far as long as i have been riding i feel that sit down O's and "wait for it" FTB O's are the hardest! what do you find hard?
Old 03-23-2007, 06:31 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

im not sure what you mean by ftb but if it's foot in bar then i find those to be the easiest i don't really know whats the hardest for me but when im standing on the seat and doing a can can circle i find it hard to be smooth

i mean left foot on seat right leg crossed over the front of my left leg and going to the right
Old 03-23-2007, 06:35 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

If you're stalling frogger o's that bad you probably just aren't smooth enough with your circles yet. Can you combo together all the basic circle combos? I tried them shortly after learning can can, ralph louie, etc. and I had the same problem. I tried them a few weeks later once I had learned to combo them all together real well and cranked out like 6 on my first try.
Old 03-23-2007, 07:03 PM

J-Boogie is a decent person

yo inolen you stalling frogger 0's and doing 8's with em?
i got a stalled frogger...pause jump to spreader...if i can just dip in to a spreader circ that would be hotness...you been working on them fig 8 combos?
Old 03-23-2007, 07:07 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by J-Boogie
yo inolen you stalling frogger 0's and doing 8's with em?
i got a stalled frogger...pause jump to spreader...if i can just dip in to a spreader circ that would be hotness...you been working on them fig 8 combos?
We lost our spot and my bike has been down so much I haven't got to practice **** man.

I hit a louie ralph to ralph louie the other night, but that was just a lucky highside save, haha. I'll be back out in full force soon enough..
Old 03-24-2007, 02:25 AM

J-Boogie is a decent person

Originally Posted by inolen
We lost our spot and my bike has been down so much I haven't got to practice **** man.

I hit a louie ralph to ralph louie the other night, but that was just a lucky highside save, haha. I'll be back out in full force soon enough..
filthy! i been thinkin bout hittin rl to rl in a circ nothin yet though...dont feel bad i've ridden once in 30 days and xdl is comming up and my bike iss bogging bad!

it only takes me a week of consistency to get smooth and technical but its not happening when the bike boggs and has been apart for the past 30 days...
i hope to walk away from XDL learning new stunts and picking the brains of the marketing geneouses of the sport!

and to meet awsome dudes like you and every one else going!!!