FSP Riverside, CA

Why do i keep doing this???

Old 05-30-2006, 01:06 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold
Why do i keep doing this???

i once again fell.. god i ****... stand up no handers can kiss my ***...and mxd cages need to have foam padding all around them.. the main motor mount tube stuck my leg... ripped a hole straight through ****ies! so to sum it up.. god i **** at riding! i'm just gonna become a cheerleader or high speed guy again and pick up squids:YEAH
Old 05-30-2006, 01:45 PM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough
Re: Why do i keep doing this???

ouch, got any pics of the damage?
Old 05-30-2006, 01:48 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

that sucks ... wheres your biggest supporter theroman to say something gay about karma
Old 05-30-2006, 02:01 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

i'm gonna stop bittering with crotch about BS. and you 2 scott.

that suks tho. are you goin back on teh alcholol and pill diet?
Old 05-30-2006, 02:14 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Man that sucks... Hope you get better soon..
Old 05-30-2006, 03:22 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

thanks thanks...
ah i'm fine.. i just like to complain
Old 05-30-2006, 04:01 PM
Two Tone

Tony Carbajal is an unknown quantity at this point

hahah quit crying, i lowsided some sitdown circles and the bike landed on my leg. my cage went straight through my shoe and stabbed my foot. Alex got it all on film. im suprised he didnt mention it in here. You dont see me resorting to power whoolies MY excuse was my tire. that thing was showing chords and i was still gassing into circles on it
Old 05-30-2006, 04:15 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
i once again fell.. god i ****... stand up no handers can kiss my ***...and mxd cages need to have foam padding all around them.. the main motor mount tube stuck my leg... ripped a hole straight through ****ies! so to sum it up.. god i **** at riding! i'm just gonna become a cheerleader or high speed guy again and pick up squids:YEAH
Squid
Old 05-30-2006, 04:19 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

the good news is your ***** in teh mail

finally
Old 05-30-2006, 04:50 PM
B.T.M.

Originally Posted by MikeM
the good news is your ***** in teh mail

finally
haha thanks buddy... i need it... i hate stock gearing now... that is what made me fall.. well that and lack of coordination as soon as my hands leave the bars
Old 05-30-2006, 05:23 PM
It Ain't Easy Bein Cheesy

Dano is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tony Carbajal
hahah quit crying, i lowsided some sitdown circles and the bike landed on my leg. my cage went straight through my shoe and stabbed my foot. Alex got it all on film. im suprised he didnt mention it in here. You dont see me resorting to power whoolies MY excuse was my tire. that thing was showing chords and i was still gassing into circles on it
thats EXACTLY what happened to me minus the cords part, i got a rip in my shoe still from my peg stabbing me, and my ankle is still swollen, man it up an ride! waaaaaaa!!
Old 05-30-2006, 06:58 PM

DEBO is a decent person

You should of seen my ss coaster to wobbly bar scrape, to try and save to being flung over the front!!! It was a good one...

Some how I kinda ended up on my feet.........
Old 05-30-2006, 07:02 PM
Two Tone

Tony Carbajal is an unknown quantity at this point

yep man up son. I rode the next day day-know. My foot is still purple too.

Debo stick to cage christ j/k j/k

glad your ok dude
Old 05-30-2006, 07:05 PM

DEBO is a decent person

Originally Posted by Tony Carbajal

Debo stick to cage christ j/k j/k

glad your ok dude

Ohhh ****, you should have seen me the other day, I was doing all sorts of acros, no more cage christs for me!!!! I need someone with a video camera..... Dee who?
Old 05-30-2006, 07:23 PM
B.T.M.

oh i kept riding.. dont' think that'd stop me... but damnit.. now i'm upto 4 drops.. and i see the number growing very soon.. i'm still anti circles thank god!
Old 05-30-2006, 07:28 PM

DEBO is a decent person

Are u still rocking no cage?????
Old 05-30-2006, 07:35 PM
B.T.M.

nah *****.. why don't you read the thread first.. then swing from tony 2nd ahah
Old 05-30-2006, 07:37 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

nah *****..

oh my goodness you said the N word..
Old 05-30-2006, 07:41 PM
B.T.M.

yeah.. i'm tryin to act gangster like you
Old 05-30-2006, 07:45 PM
$$$$$$$

yeah.. i'm tryin to act gangster like you

awesome..