FSP Riverside, CA

Why do i keep doing this???

Old 05-30-2006, 07:47 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold
Re: Why do i keep doing this???

i'm going to have to figure out how to make it so you can't post in my threads, or any threads i have ever posted in... i'll do some research
Old 05-30-2006, 07:50 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

i'm a huge fan of ****...

Last edited by crtchrktrcr; 05-30-2006 at 07:54 PM.
Old 05-30-2006, 07:54 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

^ huh?
Old 05-30-2006, 09:46 PM
B.T.M.

it's spelled interesting..
Old 05-31-2006, 04:44 PM
B.T.M.

are you callin me poo poo pants?
Old 05-31-2006, 04:53 PM
B.T.M.

k now u're just being lame and i'm gonna start deleting your posts for wasting space
Old 05-31-2006, 06:02 PM
B.T.M.

OOPS.....
Old 05-31-2006, 06:04 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

:thanks

Last edited by crtchrktrcr; 05-31-2006 at 06:10 PM.
Old 05-31-2006, 08:48 PM
Two Tone

Tony Carbajal is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DEBO
Ohhh ****, you should have seen me the other day, I was doing all sorts of acros, no more cage christs for me!!!! I need someone with a video camera..... Dee who?
haha what kinda acros? i been doing a few myself. Nothing worthy of a camera though.
Old 06-01-2006, 01:07 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr

OOPS.....
quit post whoring you dink

back on topic
Debo i have your cage christ on lock :YEAH
Debo what do you know about the hail mary

Tony Do It
Old 06-01-2006, 01:38 AM
B.T.M.

Hail Mary as tom lycas says is havin a booty call chick tell you shea pregnant and you tell her now isn't the time and that you love her and want to wait....
***** probably means throwing his helmet at token and seeing if it sticks in his cage
I just got really drunk and pierced my ears. They kind of burn
Old 06-01-2006, 01:40 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Hail Mary as tom lycas says is havin a booty call chick tell you shea pregnant and you tell her now isn't the time and that you love her and want to wait....
***** probably means throwing his helmet at token and seeing if it sticks in his cage
I just got really drunk and pierced my ears. They kind of burn
whats up with your boy down here?
he came out 1 night for a hour and hauled ***
Old 06-01-2006, 01:51 AM
B.T.M.

Ha ha. Not my deal. My boy bought a bike off him. He's a nice hawaiin
Old 06-01-2006, 01:53 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Ha ha. Not my deal. My boy bought a bike off him. He's a nice hawaiin
yes he is a cool guy i just don't think he is into it like we are
Old 06-01-2006, 03:26 AM
B.T.M.

what was he doing? i saw him ride one time.. he was just learning.. makin good brake progress.. help him out elder!
Old 06-01-2006, 03:29 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

what was he doing? i saw him ride one time.. he was just learning.. makin good brake progress.. help him out elder!
HE RODE FOR 5 MIN AND HAULED ***
Old 06-01-2006, 03:31 AM
B.T.M.

in wheelies or in general? give him a ****in break! he never met you guys before and you blew his mind! why are you up so late old man?
Old 06-01-2006, 03:33 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

in wheelies or in general? give him a ****in break! he never met you guys before and you blew his mind! why are you up so late old man?
ITS NOT LIK I HAVE A JOB OR ANYTHING TO DO TOMM

IM RETIRERED
Old 06-01-2006, 03:37 AM
B.T.M.

son of a *****! i have worked 2 days in a row.. after my 3 month sabatical it's horrible.. i'm already waitin for the weekend.. and it was a short week too! i work 6 hour days.. and hate life already... oh well.. i'm bringin my dog with me to work tomorrow.. that'll entertain me
Old 06-01-2006, 12:16 PM
Two Tone

Tony Carbajal is an unknown quantity at this point

son of a *****! i have worked 2 days in a row.. after my 3 month sabatical it's horrible.. i'm already waitin for the weekend.. and it was a short week too! i work 6 hour days.. and hate life already... oh well.. i'm bringin my dog with me to work tomorrow.. that'll entertain me
shouldnt you bring your girlfriend to work with you or something. seems more logical if you put her under your desk to lick your ***** instead of your dog. What evever makes you happy i guess