FSP Riverside, CA

What's the Haps??

Old 05-01-2006, 08:05 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough
What's the Haps??

What's up with everyone these days?? I'm just chillin in Iraq..**** man if i didn't have so much debt I could buy a couple bikes when i come back... Anyhow, just wondered how everyone is doing?
Old 05-08-2006, 06:27 PM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough
Re: What's the Haps??

Originally Posted by Disturbed6R
What's up with everyone these days?? I'm just chillin in Iraq..**** man if i didn't have so much debt I could buy a couple bikes when i come back... Anyhow, just wondered how everyone is doing?
good man. doin great. just working and working out. running that marathon on june 4th. how is time passing over there? gone on any missions yet? keep ya chin up homie. T-dubby dot com!
Old 05-08-2006, 06:32 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

oh god alex plz don't start that dot com **** from debo... the world is already mourning the fact that jesus made one of him...

and i broke my hand.. that's how well things are going for me
Old 05-08-2006, 06:33 PM

DEBO is a decent person

DEEWHO?.com
Old 05-08-2006, 06:40 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

idiot
Old 06-03-2006, 03:02 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by FSPalex
good man. doin great. just working and working out. running that marathon on june 4th. how is time passing over there? gone on any missions yet? keep ya chin up homie. T-dubby dot com!
LOL that dot com was a dumb idea lol . Nah man I don't do missions.. I just sit in a building and watch tv lol..It's gay but easy money..
Old 06-03-2006, 03:10 PM
B.T.M.

^ i guess be happy that's the situation ya know.. could be worse
Old 06-03-2006, 03:11 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

so youre in iraq and gettin paid to watch TV?

thats what most of the guys there are doing??

a friend of mine is there and he called a couple days ago said he was coming back to base in a pack of 3 humvees. he was in the middle one. when all of a sudden one of them just blew the *** up! he said that **** was the most intense situation he has ever been in. gave a bunch of other details that i'm not gonna say..

and here you are watching tv.. how is that? lol
Old 06-06-2006, 03:02 PM
Brap

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
^ i guess be happy that's the situation ya know.. could be worse
Yeah no doubt.. I'm not complaining hehe
Old 06-06-2006, 03:03 PM
Brap

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
so youre in iraq and gettin paid to watch TV?

thats what most of the guys there are doing??

a friend of mine is there and he called a couple days ago said he was coming back to base in a pack of 3 humvees. he was in the middle one. when all of a sudden one of them just blew the *** up! he said that **** was the most intense situation he has ever been in. gave a bunch of other details that i'm not gonna say..

and here you are watching tv.. how is that? lol
Well for one i'm Navy and two he's army assigned to a combat unit. Yeah man tha'ts how **** is around here. .IEDs aren't cool. That's what is killing everyone here is IEDs. Glad your friend is okay man.
Old 06-06-2006, 03:05 PM
Brap

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
oh god alex plz don't start that dot com **** from debo... the world is already mourning the fact that jesus made one of him...

and i broke my hand.. that's how well things are going for me
OH that sucks man..I hope your hand gets better. My hand was fuqin with my riding too. I had tendonitis.. I need to squeeze this putty they gave for me the whole time i'm over make this b#tch nice and strong lol
Old 06-06-2006, 03:10 PM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

OH that sucks man..I hope your hand gets better. My hand was fuqin with my riding too. I had tendonitis.. I need to squeeze this putty they gave for me the whole time i'm over make this b#tch nice and strong lol
you navy guys call it "squeezin the puddy" huh
Old 06-06-2006, 03:14 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Well for one i'm Navy and two he's army assigned to a combat unit. Yeah man tha'ts how **** is around here. .IEDs aren't cool. That's what is killing everyone here is IEDs. Glad your friend is okay man.

oh ok. i thought you were in the army also, yea my friend said that **** is crazy out there. hes out there for 8 more months and hes been there for like a year now i think
Old 06-07-2006, 02:01 PM
Brap

Originally Posted by FSPalex
you navy guys call it "squeezin the puddy" huh
LMAO
Old 06-07-2006, 02:01 PM
Brap

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
oh ok. i thought you were in the army also, yea my friend said that **** is crazy out there. hes out there for 8 more months and hes been there for like a year now i think
Oh fuq that. I have a year but i'm staying cause im not doing **** and i'll pay off all my debt and save money