FSP Riverside, CA

My mom is hotter than yours

Old 04-10-2006, 06:18 PM

Iride9two9 is an unknown quantity at this point
My mom is hotter than yours

HEy all I have to say about anthonys little thread that he posted awhile ago, since I'm not on this site a whole lot, is look at me look at him. I still have my bike his got taken away cause he didn't know that hed be the only bike on the 405 at 4am. I know how to run from cops if need be and he's been caught twice. Everyone thinks you **** at street sessions which you do and people don't second guess my sexuality like they do yours. Ohh yeah and the little thing about my MOM all I have to say is my MOM is Hotter than yours. Ohh and on top off all the **** you pulled with my ex Jordan and all of her friends and she told me you tried to hook up with her and she shut your *** down. HAHAHA so you got stuck with the cross eyed dwarf hahahaha. Ohh it's ok call me west coast kelm all you want cause in the end I'm just gonna clown on you and everyone is gonna say look kelm clowned anthony!!! Ohh have fun in court and trying to get you bike back!!!
Old 04-10-2006, 08:52 PM
Two Tone

Tony Carbajal is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: My mom is hotter than yours

umm, uhh oh
Old 04-11-2006, 04:24 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

this seems awkward... and yeah, your MOM is HOTTER than mine
Old 04-11-2006, 04:27 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Iride9two9
HEy all I have to say about anthonys little thread that he posted awhile ago, since I'm not on this site a whole lot, is look at me look at him. I still have my bike his got taken away cause he didn't know that hed be the only bike on the 405 at 4am. I know how to run from cops if need be and he's been caught twice. Everyone thinks you **** at street sessions which you do and people don't second guess my sexuality like they do yours. Ohh yeah and the little thing about my MOM all I have to say is my MOM is Hotter than yours. Ohh and on top off all the **** you pulled with my ex Jordan and all of her friends and she told me you tried to hook up with her and she shut your *** down. HAHAHA so you got stuck with the cross eyed dwarf hahahaha. Ohh it's ok call me west coast kelm all you want cause in the end I'm just gonna clown on you and everyone is gonna say look kelm clowned anthony!!! Ohh have fun in court and trying to get you bike back!!!
Post pics of your mom, I dont believe shes hot at all.

Post pics of the cross eyed dwarf too if you have any. Thats just great
Old 04-11-2006, 04:31 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

^ his mom was a playboy model.. check the fsp board.. u'll find it.. says pics of west coast kelms mom
Old 04-12-2006, 11:11 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

she is pretty hott
Old 04-12-2006, 11:19 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Is it true his mom was on The Dukes of Hazzard? twice?

Cuz if so, Im really impressed.

Old 04-12-2006, 11:47 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

1. I didn't start that thread about your mom.
2. You have nothing on me, not a job, not money, not skills.
3. Don't try to act all FTP just because the StarBoyz are your heroes, you *****ed up and pulled over the first night you got your bike.

Regardless, I don't wamt this girly drama bullshit. Come and talk to me, we'll settle it.
Old 04-12-2006, 02:54 PM
B.T.M.

inolen has gigantic *****, i like to tickle them

Last edited by Dano; 04-12-2006 at 03:24 PM.
Old 04-12-2006, 04:28 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

internet gangsta wars in the fsp compound
Old 04-13-2006, 12:29 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

LivingCanvas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
inolen has gigantic *****, i like to tickle them

Baahahahahahaha!

Wheres my sweater at you ball tickler?
Old 04-13-2006, 12:30 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
Is it true his mom was on The Dukes of Hazzard? twice?

Cuz if so, Im really impressed.

I'd hit it.
Old 04-13-2006, 06:09 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by NINER
I'd hit it.
would you toss her salad?