FSP Riverside, CA

FSPizzle?

Old 03-08-2006, 10:49 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough
FSPizzle?

haven't seen the FSP in the chat much lately get everyone get 56K or something?
Old 03-09-2006, 02:17 AM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough
Re: FSPizzle?

i work nights alot now that im at the gym and i usually work out after im done. im heading to chat right now tho, hope to see u there buttercup!

~FSPalex
Old 03-09-2006, 11:35 AM

DetroitStyle is a decent person

Pete has the best avatar I've seen. Standy Stander circles.
Old 03-10-2006, 02:05 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

i have been tryin to ride every night, or keep my drinking binge alive.. oh, and the neighbor with wireless moved.. .so i have to be at 97*latitude and 114* longitude to get a weak signal.. too much effort
Old 03-13-2006, 11:27 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
i have been tryin to ride every night, or keep my drinking binge alive.. oh, and the neighbor with wireless moved.. .so i have to be at 97*latitude and 114* longitude to get a weak signal.. too much effort

HAHAHH! I thought i was the only one that did that
Old 03-13-2006, 01:24 PM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
haha thats what we did at Day-Knows house, here in the ghetto we gotta pay 30 bucks a month for this bulllllsheeeeeet!!
Old 03-13-2006, 01:31 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

well i pay 60 a month for high speed internet.. but my modem keeps dropping it.. so i just steal it now
Old 03-13-2006, 02:17 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

I live like 3 blocks from a coffee shop so i get it from there