No
53.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Concealed Weapon

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2008, 09:55 AM

edgeman68 is a decent person
Re: Concealed Weapon

I like how Tim with the bent rim backpedaled there. I lived in AZ for 35 years, and having perectly legitimate reason for being in South Phoenix, have personally had a gun pulled on me (while unarmed) twice. I consider myself very lucky to be alive today, but you can bet your *** I do not make the same mistake today. I carry a Springfield XD9-V10 currently. I am waiting for my local dealer to have availability on a Kel-Tec P3AT right now for something a bit more comfortable while riding. I would much rather at this point have a gun and not need it, than need it and not have it. Let some poor bastard pull a gun out on me today.....

I have no desire to shoot somebody, but let a ************ express a desire to shoot me and you can bet I will put a stop to that.
Old 03-12-2008, 02:31 PM

j_espo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

always carry. kel tec 9mm (smallest and lightest 9 in the world) ankle holster.
Old 03-18-2008, 07:55 PM

Can_F4i_Guy is a decent person

wow the gun laws are pretty crazy in the US, as i understand it you can get a permit to carry a handgun concealed ! crazzy.....

here is canada you have to have a permit to transport a handgun, in a locked box and on the permit says where you can take it, if you are headed anywhere else but listed then your up the creek....

What do you guys carry these for ? I mean, ive fired guns (C6 C7 C9) but ive never had a situation where i have felt i needed a handgun on me, maybe im still young yet....

I mean if a guy is trying to hold me up, more then likley he is not going to allow me to take out my gun in response before he caps my ***....

Some of you have some nice collections !! I wouldnt mind a glock, PO's are the only ones with handguns here unless your a target shooter, even then you need a licence to have a restriced weapons...
Old 03-21-2008, 08:25 AM

johnnyharris is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Can_F4i_Guy
wow the gun laws are pretty crazy in the US, as i understand it you can get a permit to carry a handgun concealed ! crazzy.....

here is canada you have to have a permit to transport a handgun, in a locked box and on the permit says where you can take it, if you are headed anywhere else but listed then your up the creek....

What do you guys carry these for ? I mean, ive fired guns (C6 C7 C9) but ive never had a situation where i have felt i needed a handgun on me, maybe im still young yet....
I drop bank deposits for my employer in an area that is full of gangs, drug addicts, and criminals. No way in hell would I drive through that area without some way to stop a dangerous situation. Most bad guys carry and wouldn't hesitate to kill a law-abiding citizen for their own personal gain.

Last edited by johnnyharris; 03-21-2008 at 09:03 AM.