dont think jabco is happy with me.

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2009, 07:23 AM

vandal34 is a decent person
Re: dont think jabco is happy with me.

Originally Posted by MoHawk
I just might have to do that. Let me get this right, all I have to do is get there right? I got a place to crash and a bike to ride?
Ya should be able to get a free hop if your in the air force ?
and yep bike and place to crash.
Old 12-10-2009, 12:43 PM

rockstarbilly is a decent person

Originally Posted by jabgo
My ears have been burning alot lately....

And dont worry max and collin i can take a joke better than anyone but where is the punch line in billys so called JOKE?

I help alot of people out and have put a hell of alot of time effort and money into our set up so i dont take kindly to your immature comments billy.

yep but no reply. lol (thats because i have a life lol)

Your being very mature agian i see posting this up not that it makes any odds to me to shows your true mentalety.
james you really are a plonker. is this why on our phone call the other day when i explained what i thought was funny in the pic when i said is this the vertical trix. and you said sorry i must of got it wrong i thought you was on about the video clip. james im not on here to fall out with anyone im here for fun. if you have a problem with me **** your kiddy pm threats and come see me. you no where i live so im hear if you want to see me.
Old 12-10-2009, 12:58 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

plonker?
Old 12-10-2009, 01:14 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

plonker?
Plonker is a slang term of British or Australian origin whose meaning has evolved over time. Partridge in the third edition of his A Dictionary of Slang and Unconventional English in 1949 recorded the term as "low" slang for *****, "since ca. 1917". The term remains in recent use with that meaning.

He called him a dick or ****
Old 12-10-2009, 01:17 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Thanks. I'm slowly learning
Old 12-10-2009, 01:19 PM
Post Whore Nazi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI2UYDJlsoU

Scroll to 4:39
Old 12-10-2009, 01:31 PM
www.hanksystunts.com

Hanksy is a decent person

Originally Posted by billy da kid
james you really are a plonker. is this why on our phone call the other day when i explained what i thought was funny in the pic when i said is this the vertical trix. and you said sorry i must of got it wrong i thought you was on about the video clip. james im not on here to fall out with anyone im here for fun. if you have a problem with me **** your kiddy pm threats and come see me. you no where i live so im hear if you want to see me.
Why air your views with someone on here? He pm'd you so why not just pm him back? You should be doing this face to face, just my Billy.
Old 12-10-2009, 01:33 PM
Wheelings my firebladings

CSL-STUNTZ is a decent person

Plonker is generally used to describe someone stupid.
Old 12-10-2009, 01:36 PM

Location: www.justmotorcycles.net. moorespeedracing.com. www.theriskclub.com
squidburt is an unknown quantity at this point

because billy is gay
Old 12-10-2009, 01:39 PM

shut up squidburt before i come kick your ***. lol

Last edited by rockstarbilly; 12-10-2009 at 01:42 PM.
Old 12-10-2009, 01:41 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Originally Posted by CSL-STUNTZ
Plonker is generally used to describe someone stupid.

Now watch the video I posted and translate for me
Old 12-10-2009, 01:48 PM
www.hanksystunts.com

Hanksy is a decent person

Originally Posted by squidburt
because billy is gay
Squid how is the Triumph coming along ?
Old 12-11-2009, 01:48 PM

DIRTYROOTS is a decent person

swamp donkey haha
****** funny **** i never seen that film

on another note. i think pm,s are called private for a reason, jus my 2pence
Old 12-11-2009, 04:01 PM

anywazys ive forgot about it i cant be bothered arguing on a thread on stuntlife. i think me and james have said our bit. got more important things to do than argue i come on here for fun.
Old 12-11-2009, 04:14 PM

DIRTYROOTS is a decent person

NEXT RIDE/MEET I WANT THE MAIN EVENT AS BILLY AN JAGBO IN SUMO SUITS IN A PADDLIN POOL OF CUSTARD! SORT IT OUT LIKE REAL MEN!!!!
Old 12-11-2009, 04:22 PM

lol that would be so funny. skard4life vs vertical trix sumo fcight. lol
Old 12-11-2009, 04:22 PM
Post Whore Nazi

What is a swamp donkey? And I'm working on getting my passport so I can come through for a bit....
Old 12-11-2009, 06:18 PM

Jut 71 is a decent person

Swamp donkey like moose i.e ugly bitch tradesmans entrance = up ****
Old 12-11-2009, 06:19 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Something about up an ugly bitch's ***?
Old 12-11-2009, 06:57 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

ive decided on my next 2 week leave im traveling all over urs guys half of the globe, so i must come to ur hoods and get wasted and **** talk people wiht ur funny lingo

Quick Reply: dont think jabco is happy with me.