I don't get it???

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2004, 11:28 AM

-Drew- is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't get it???

I meet the nicest people on this forum. Not stuntlife in general... I'm talking about the quad forum. This forum has members that are truely nice people in my book. But what I don't get is all the flamming and drama? Since I became a member of SL two years ago, I've made the quad forum my home. Mainly because I ride quads. Notice I didn't refer to myself as a "quad stunter". I ride. I love to ride and always will. That's why I don't understand all the drama caused by who can go no handed further or who can combo the most. I mean... who cares? Really? Who the hell cares if someone from Alaska can do one wheel circle wheelies better than the guy down in Flordia? It doesn't matter!!!! I know that some riders are out to impress people and show off.... and in order to do that, they feel the need to call others out or make bold statements like I'm better than you. I just love to ride. I don't care if I suck. I know I suck. I don't care if everyone in this so called game can wheelie better than me... I'm sure you can. Which is why.... I don't get it???

-Drew
Old 11-05-2004, 11:38 AM

hot magma is a decent person
Re: I don't get it???

something about bikes/quads makes people talk sh*t.
Old 11-05-2004, 12:24 PM

alfmoney is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CVBz
I meet the nicest people on this forum. Not stuntlife in general... I'm talking about the quad forum. This forum has members that are truely nice people in my book. But what I don't get is all the flamming and drama? Since I became a member of SL two years ago, I've made the quad forum my home. Mainly because I ride quads. Notice I didn't refer to myself as a "quad stunter". I ride. I love to ride and always will. That's why I don't understand all the drama caused by who can go no handed further or who can combo the most. I mean... who cares? Really? Who the hell cares if someone from Alaska can do one wheel circle wheelies better than the guy down in Flordia? It doesn't matter!!!! I know that some riders are out to impress people and show off.... and in order to do that, they feel the need to call others out or make bold statements like I'm better than you. I just love to ride. I don't care if I suck. I know I suck. I don't care if everyone in this so called game can wheelie better than me... I'm sure you can. Which is why.... I don't get it???

-Drew
ill explain it in a few words. if there was no competing and **** talkin than no one would step up their games and this sport and forum would get boring and there would be no more stuntlife.
Old 11-05-2004, 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by alfmoney
ill explain it in a few words. if there was no competing and **** talkin than no one would step up their games and this sport and forum would get boring and there would be no more stuntlife.
Good answer. I understand the competing, but why the **** talking? Shouldn't the competition push stunters to "step up their games"? **** talking = drama, and drama = headaches. I personally don't like headaches.
Old 11-05-2004, 01:27 PM
*****SL.COM OG*****

TILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by alfmoney
good point.. very good actually.. but 1 thing.. is off topic BS needed ?
meaning the thread about "hey bet u cant do this " by kxrider

that turned into a drama fest ..

i also feel if we were all somewhat closer we'd get along a lot better.. and in change be part of the cream of the crop
Old 11-05-2004, 01:35 PM
Regular StuntLifer

jdmimports79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TILLER
good point.. very good actually.. but 1 thing.. is off topic BS needed ?
meaning the thread about "hey bet u cant do this " by kxrider

that turned into a drama fest ..

i also feel if we were all somewhat closer we'd get along a lot better.. and in change be part of the cream of the crop
i appoligized for my post to him...i was drunk and took the post the wrong way....he said he was tryign to be funny but since i never see him in the quad forum i dont know what he was trying to do....sorry

steve
Old 11-05-2004, 01:36 PM
*****SL.COM OG*****

Originally Posted by jdmimports79
i appoligized for my post to him...i was drunk and took the post the wrong way....he said he was tryign to be funny but since i never see him in the quad forum i dont know what he was trying to do....sorry

steve
i didnt mean anyone in particular.. no offense Steve .. just read it and was like "here we go again"

some stuff needs to be hashed in PM's .. would make alot of people look a lot smarter.. thats all

i have an avatar to upload ...
Old 11-05-2004, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by TILLER
i didnt mean anyone in particular.. no offense Steve .. just read it and was like "here we go again"

some stuff needs to be hashed in PM's .. would make alot of people look a lot smarter.. thats all

i have an avatar to upload ...
With 8 thousand and 6 hundred some odd posts.... what makes you think you know what you're talking about? But you're right.... most of this BS should be hashed out in PM's... instead of junking up the forum. Hence the reason I started this thread... which I can see is gonna be crapped all over anyway.
Old 11-05-2004, 01:52 PM
CVBOYZ.COM

PhearCVBz is an unknown quantity at this point

shut up Andrew! You're just mad cause I'm the best and you aren't. When you suck it's easy for you to say that it doesn't matter, but if you were the best (like me) you'd see that it DOES matter. fahking squid!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha, how was that?
Old 11-05-2004, 01:54 PM
*****SL.COM OG*****

Originally Posted by CVBz
With 8 thousand and 6 hundred some odd posts.... what makes you think you know what you're talking about? But you're right.... most of this BS should be hashed out in PM's... instead of junking up the forum. Hence the reason I started this thread... which I can see is gonna be crapped all over anyway.
this thread is fine and will be kept clean

as for the craziness .. we'll have to hope we can all get along a lil better..

slinging BS weather it be in words or avatars or signatures.. should all stop..

Alf talks about the next level.. if we all quit (and yes that means myself also) the BS we might get there sooner than never
Old 11-05-2004, 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by PhearCVBz
shut up Andrew! You're just mad cause I'm the best and you aren't. When you suck it's easy for you to say that it doesn't matter, but if you were the best (like me) you'd see that it DOES matter. fahking squid!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha, how was that?
Perfect! Thanks buddy. I feel so much better about myself now.