sup guys....

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2004, 03:53 PM

theKFX400(king) is an unknown quantity at this point
sup guys....

so whatcha all doing, im sitting here, bout to go to my girlfriends house, i heard drew is done for a while with stunting, thats a shame!!! or if hes not done, i heard hes selling his 440.... lets hear your opinion
Old 11-02-2004, 04:55 PM

-Drew- is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: sup guys....

Originally Posted by theKFX400(king)
so whatcha all doing, im sitting here, bout to go to my girlfriends house, i heard drew is done for a while with stunting, thats a shame!!! or if hes not done, i heard hes selling his 440.... lets hear your opinion

Why am I the main topic of conversation here? #1... There's other stunters on here who deserve... no, no... DEMAND mad respect for all their superior stunting skills. I'm a nobody and am fine with that. I don't need to be talked about like in other drama threads. And #2... I probably won't sell my quad till spring... if at all. There's snow on the ground and it's 30degrees out, plus I've got a broken foot, but I'm going riding tonight. Who said I was done for awhile? I took 6 days off because of my foot, but I was right back on the quad with a plastic bag around my cast/boot.

-Drew

BTW.... little update about what's what and who's who. Currently I'm working on a teaser for the JT crew for them to put up on their site. Stop by and sign the guestbook www.juveniletendencies.com As for the full length DVD that we're supposed to be releasing this year.... don't hold your breath. I haven't seen the interest needed to get a project like this off the ground. In the mean time, I'll still accept footage from anyone.
Old 11-02-2004, 07:48 PM

theKFX400(king) is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CVBz
Why am I the main topic of conversation here? #1... There's other stunters on here who deserve... no, no... DEMAND mad respect for all their superior stunting skills. I'm a nobody and am fine with that. I don't need to be talked about like in other drama threads. And #2... I probably won't sell my quad till spring... if at all. There's snow on the ground and it's 30degrees out, plus I've got a broken foot, but I'm going riding tonight. Who said I was done for awhile? I took 6 days off because of my foot, but I was right back on the quad with a plastic bag around my cast/boot.

-Drew

BTW.... little update about what's what and who's who. Currently I'm working on a teaser for the JT crew for them to put up on their site. Stop by and sign the guestbook www.juveniletendencies.com As for the full length DVD that we're supposed to be releasing this year.... don't hold your breath. I haven't seen the interest needed to get a project like this off the ground. In the mean time, I'll still accept footage from anyone.

holy god, i was just asking damn, who shoved something up ur ***...
i wont talk about u anymore jeez
Old 11-03-2004, 09:32 AM
CVBOYZ.COM

PhearCVBz is an unknown quantity at this point

who shoved something up ur ***...
that would be a long list!
Old 11-03-2004, 11:15 AM

-Drew- is an unknown quantity at this point

holy god, i was just asking damn, who shoved something up ur ***...
i wont talk about u anymore jeez

NO, NO, NO... That statement wasn't meant to be hostile. Sorry if it came off that way. I guess I'm just tired of all the drama in here. It's always about the same ****... who's better than who. Who deserves mad props.... or mad respect. It's getting stupid. I just love to ride my four wheeler.