What is the top speed of a Limited Edition Banshee, Predator, Raptor, YFZ450, &TRX450

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2004 | 02:10 PM

backwoodz_boy is an unknown quantity at this point
What is the top speed of a Limited Edition Banshee, Predator, Raptor, YFZ450, &TRX450

I would really want to know because I want one of those. i had wanted a Predator ever since it came out, but i also want an Trx450 or either an YFZ 450. Actually it wouldn't matter which ATV out of those 5 I get I just want one of them. I have family members that have all of those, and a bunch more with other sport quads. In my family we have 3 Predator, 2 Raptors, a bunch of Banshees, a bunch of Z400s, Blasters, damn it's so many of them. One of my cousins is a pro dragracer ( He drag bikes ). He brought a banshee for him but his brother always be driving it and aint nobody around there can't beat it. None of my cousins can't do nothing with him it's to fast for their quads. They said they bought from FLORIDA and buy one faster than that. Damn imagine how that's gone be the other one already liftup and slide over everytime they shift. He son wants to put it on his Warrior. They also has an 1986 Honda 250 ATC that **** they fast as **** to none of them can;t beat that. **** me and my brother had a 250YZ Yamaha 2 stroke dirtbike but he just sold it. Dat was fast to aint saw no one 250 Yamaha that fast. Oh yeah my cousin that has the real fast Banshee has a 125YZ yamaha dirtbike that's fast to. My cousin that they stay by is the bike king MIDWAY always winning at bike show that they go to. He has an motorcycle shop at his house that's where they keep everything. I quess my family has the need for speed. That's why i'm asking which quad is fastest. Cause i want to continue to ride with them. :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 10-28-2004 | 02:16 PM
CVBOYZ.COM

PhearCVBz is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: What is the top speed of a Limited Edition Banshee, Predator, Raptor, YFZ450, &TRX450

Without going into much detail I would say that they are all between 70-74mph stock, depending on Elevation.
Old 10-28-2004 | 02:21 PM

-Drew- is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: What is the top speed of a Limited Edition Banshee, Predator, Raptor, YFZ450, &TR

Originally Posted by PhearCVBz
depending on Elevation.

Old 10-28-2004 | 06:42 PM

DaBeast is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: What is the top speed of a Limited Edition Banshee, Predator, Raptor, YFZ450, &TRX450

I have had a banshee, a 400ex, 250x, and now have a Raptor. If speed is what you want, I would go with raptor or the yfz450. My buddy has the YFZ and me and him got them going one time. They are close, but the YFZ is faster, with equal riders. Raptors aren't far behind and if you spend enough money, the Banshee is damn near untouchable, but 2 strokes aren't friendly!!!
Old 10-28-2004 | 06:46 PM
*****SL.COM OG*****

TILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

Vforce ?
Old 10-28-2004 | 08:47 PM

QuantumFluxTRX is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey my 2 strokes friendly..lol, just not when I get raced..lol

But the guys right, If you want just stock fast then the YFZ450 has more acceleration, but the raptor has more top speed..on either you'll want a Pipe & pro-design air filter kit...

But if you want to spend money & do the motor out nothing touch's a banshee for drags, in a straight line there nuts...but if you want really fast but you want to to handle real nice get a 250R with a big bore kit, 330-370 with or without a stroked crank....Especially with all the nutty 250R's that are now for sale which are ex pro bikes...that you can't race now cause of the Pro-production class that everyone has moved too....there's some sweet deals on crazy R's....so I'd consider that if I were you, thats where I got mine,..it was already finished & sitting the way it is now
Old 10-29-2004 | 03:53 AM

TimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by backwoodz_boy
I would really want to know because I want one of those. i had wanted a Predator ever since it came out, but i also want an Trx450 or either an YFZ 450. Actually it wouldn't matter which ATV out of those 5 I get I just want one of them. I have family members that have all of those, and a bunch more with other sport quads. In my family we have 3 Predator, 2 Raptors, a bunch of Banshees, a bunch of Z400s, Blasters, damn it's so many of them. One of my cousins is a pro dragracer ( He drag bikes ). He brought a banshee for him but his brother always be driving it and aint nobody around there can't beat it. None of my cousins can't do nothing with him it's to fast for their quads. They said they bought from FLORIDA and buy one faster than that. Damn imagine how that's gone be the other one already liftup and slide over everytime they shift. He son wants to put it on his Warrior. They also has an 1986 Honda 250 ATC that **** they fast as **** to none of them can;t beat that. **** me and my brother had a 250YZ Yamaha 2 stroke dirtbike but he just sold it. Dat was fast to aint saw no one 250 Yamaha that fast. Oh yeah my cousin that has the real fast Banshee has a 125YZ yamaha dirtbike that's fast to. My cousin that they stay by is the bike king MIDWAY always winning at bike show that they go to. He has an motorcycle shop at his house that's where they keep everything. I quess my family has the need for speed. That's why i'm asking which quad is fastest. Cause i want to continue to ride with them. :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
english please?
Old 10-29-2004 | 07:39 PM

250Rrider is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by QuantumFluxTRX

But the guys right, If you want just stock fast then the YFZ450 has more acceleration, but the raptor has more top speed..on either you'll want a Pipe & pro-design air filter kit...

But if you want to spend money & do the motor out nothing touch's a banshee for drags, in a straight line there nuts...but if you want really fast but you want to to handle real nice get a 250R with a big bore kit, 330-370 with or without a stroked crank....Especially with all the nutty 250R's that are now for sale which are ex pro bikes...that you can't race now cause of the Pro-production class that everyone has moved too....there's some sweet deals on crazy R's....so I'd consider that if I were you, thats where I got mine,..it was already finished & sitting the way it is now

you think the 250R could keep up wit a yfz in mx? i definetly think it could.
Old 10-31-2004 | 09:33 PM

QuantumFluxTRX is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah a modded out one definitly could, I mean't if you wanted to buy something & race it right out of the box then you can still be competative.

That and the powerband of the 2 stroke is a lot harder to handle, you have to be good on the clutch to avoid wheelspin..and in better shape then the 4 stroke rider to take the 2 stroke hit...I know I can go twice the laps on the YFZ then I can the R, and that cuts in half when I'm on a 350cc R....just more to control..crazy arm pump especially, cause I find I have to keep pulling myself back up when I'm standing on the 350kit cause the powers actually too much for small tracks..but on the long straights or more open tracks I love the power....especially here in canada because the classes aren't usually classified by cc, just rider....but oviously some are.
Old 11-02-2004 | 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by TimsKFX400
english please?

So what u can't read or something must not
Old 11-02-2004 | 12:49 PM

slinky750 is a decent person

So what u can't read or something must not
And your average in english class is?
Old 11-02-2004 | 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by QuantumFluxTRX

I thought that the YFZ was faster than a raptor 660 cause my cousin has one and his is faster. Another one of my cousin has a Predator with no work done to it and it's faster than my home-boy that has a Raptor with a racing pipe on it. When my cousin them had raced there YFZ 450 vs. TRX 450 vs. tricked out Banshee that did 110 they said who ever had got the jump won and my cousin YFZ won 2 out of 3 of them. The Banshee won one of them, it would of won all of them if his gears wasn't strubbing. I thought the TRX would of at least won one of them cause I wanted one of them since they came out. Now the YFZ is really the fastest cause my cousin got work done to his YFZ now, and now it is doing 100+. The banshee motor got blown up test driving it before the carshow that we had cause we have fourwheeler racing and stuff like that. :YEAH
Old 11-03-2004 | 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by slinky750
And your average in english class is?

Bitch what da **** is yours now is not the time to **** with me
I'm mad as a ****** ****er
Old 11-03-2004 | 12:45 PM

Bitch what da **** is yours now is not the time to **** with me
I'm mad as a ****** ****er
oh now's not the time? how about in half an hour or so?
Old 11-05-2004 | 12:07 PM

HAHA u not funny ****** ****er
Old 11-05-2004 | 12:10 PM

haahahahhahaha u not funny ***** ****a!!!
Old 11-05-2004 | 12:11 PM

Re: What is the top speed of a Limited Edition Banshee, Predator, Raptor, YFZ450, &TR

HAHA u not funny ****** ****er

Hostility will get you no where. Slinky... must you push everyone's buttons all the time? You must still have feelings of insecurity from when they made you lick the toliet seat in high school huh?
Old 11-05-2004 | 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by CVBz
Hostility will get you no where. Slinky... must you push everyone's buttons all the time? You must still have feelings of insecurity from when they made you lick the toliet seat in high school huh?
Drew my love child, yes i love taking my hostitily out on poor difenseless little animals, chickens scratch too much..cats and dogs bite..so now i stick to the middle teen year boys who feel as though they could take on the world and still suckle their mothers nipples for nurishment and security....now Drew do we need to assess your dilema with the fact that you still haven't gotten over the rejection of your sexual advances to Phear, Jordan and the rest of the CVBz?...now please if you would like to discuss this matter get intouch with your local NAMBLA association and i'm sure they can help you......

p.s......is now the time?.....or how about now? come on i'm still waiting
Old 11-05-2004 | 02:21 PM

Drew my love child, yes i love taking my hostitily out on poor difenseless little animals, chickens scratch too much..cats and dogs bite..so now i stick to the middle teen year boys who feel as though they could take on the world and still suckle their mothers nipples for nurishment and security....now Drew do we need to assess your dilema with the fact that you still haven't gotten over the rejection of your sexual advances to Phear, Jordan and the rest of the CVBz?...now please if you would like to discuss this matter get intouch with your local NAMBLA association and i'm sure they can help you......

p.s......is now the time?.....or how about now? come on i'm still waiting

Geez... what can I say to that? Ummm.... you're a poo head?
Old 11-06-2004 | 04:10 PM

Miller650 is an unknown quantity at this point

I was reading all of your posts and depending on how much money you really feel like spending i have a 2004 DS 650 Baha X and stock im pushing right aroung 83mph and i can beat a 450R with about 800 dollars stuck into it but i would have to say that it is kinda hard to control if you are a smaller guy but they have awsome ballance points and are smooth as hell when trail rideing and also they make a 720 Big-Bore kit and Ron Wood has some awsome items for them i think u might want to take a look at one of them

Quick Reply: What is the top speed of a Limited Edition Banshee, Predator, Raptor, YFZ450, &TRX450