new dirtyjerzey video DROPPIN BOMBS!

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2004, 10:52 PM

gusgreenwall is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: new dirtyjerzey video DROPPIN BOMBS!

Originally Posted by alfmoney
oh im sorry what u got except a big mouth. put a video up if you want to talk **** pansy. you got nothin. everyone needs to stop making excuses on why we got the hottest **** out there, cause its true we do. and steve maybe if u had a hand brake you wont have to slow down your videos to make it look like you can do a backwards wheelie. somebody please put something out thats hotter than what we got. I DARE YOU. its too easy making the **** talkers look like idiots.

Dude you need to slow down. You talk way too much. Your vid is pretty good. Not the best I've ever seen. Sorry.
Old 09-30-2004, 11:00 PM

Bill's Blaster is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that Yellow EX should have handicap plates on it

Bill
Old 09-30-2004, 11:12 PM

indy z-ryder is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bill's Blaster

Bill

owned, yet again
Old 09-30-2004, 11:16 PM

alfmoney is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gusgreenwall
Dude you need to slow down. You talk way too much. Your vid is pretty good. Not the best I've ever seen. Sorry.
go back and read the posts and see who started all the drama. i just wanted to post a video to share with everyone and then you got all the haters and im sick of it if you got the hot **** then lets see it. and then you got this kid sayin we finnally learned a new trick ,what, we've done every trick in the book and can prove it. so if you say i talk too much well your right i do cause i like to get my point across. its about time somene steps to the plate. so if anyone has anything else to say like we dont do any tricks then tell me what you want to see and ill prove we can do it not with a pic but a video and no slo mo stuff just the real.

just seems to me like no matter what we do someone will always hate. and i might sound cocky but lets get real if your gonna hate dont you need proof that you can ride. i love watching everyone elses videos but there is none to watch anymore. so if you say you got a hot trick and want to bust on ours that put out your own instead of talkin about ours.

you people dont like us cause we speak our mind. i dont come in here to start drama but if i cant post a video without all u haters talkin smack then what am i supposed to do back down and not say nothin . hell no, im gonna defend our skillz to the end especially since the ones talkin the **** got beat by us at the comp. (you know who u are) so keep talkin and we'll just keep puttin out the hot ****.
Old 09-30-2004, 11:20 PM

Speedy2 is an unknown quantity at this point

go back and read the posts and see who started all the drama. i just wanted to post a video to share with everyone and then you got all the haters and im sick of it if you got the hot **** then lets see it. and then you got this kid sayin we finnally learned a new trick ,what, we've done every trick in the book and can prove it. so if you say i talk too much well your right i do cause i like to get my point across. its about time somene steps to the plate. so if anyone has anything else to say like we dont do any tricks then tell me what you want to see and ill prove we can do it not with a pic but a video and no slo mo stuff just the real.

just seems to me like no matter what we do someone will always hate. and i might sound cocky but lets get real if your gonna hate dont you need proof that you can ride. i love watching everyone elses videos but there is none to watch anymore. so if you say you got a hot trick and want to bust on ours that put out your own instead of talkin about ours.

you people dont like us cause we speak our mind. i dont come in here to start drama but if i cant post a video without all u haters talkin smack then what am i supposed to do back down and not say nothin . hell no, im gonna defend our skillz to the end especially since the ones talkin the **** got beat by us at the comp. (you know who u are) so keep talkin and we'll just keep puttin out the hot ****.
LIE LIE LIE!!! You haen't done every trick i nteh book... what about the Boston strangler???? i see no Boston Strangler... Ralph Louie... Superman!? where could it be?
Old 09-30-2004, 11:34 PM

Bill's Blaster is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bill's Blaster

Bill
Oh wait, it does.

Bill
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	gonbald.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	26.5 KB
ID:	100857  
Old 09-30-2004, 11:36 PM

you alfmoney for only learning one trick over the summer
Old 09-30-2004, 11:37 PM

TimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to behold

lol @ bill..
and all i said did was ask if it had a handbrake, ur the one who started the drama by gettin smart and sayin if u think its easy think again.
Old 09-30-2004, 11:43 PM

Originally Posted by Speedy2
LIE LIE LIE!!! You haen't done every trick i nteh book... what about the Boston strangler???? i see no Boston Strangler... Superman!? where could it be?
sorry ,i dont know what tricks are called what the hell is a boston strangler? show me a pic, and let me guess u dont have one of yourself doing any of these tricks?

i've done some thinking and you are all right handbrakes are gay, our wheelies are dumpster, we cant ride are videos are just alright, (the ones of people doing reg wheelies in the grass are better), our comps are rigged because we win, and we only do 1 trick. damn we suck

keep talkin, we love it, it only makes us better, gives me something to do when im drunk.
Old 09-30-2004, 11:47 PM

sorry ,i dont know what tricks are called what the hell is a boston strangler? show me a pic, and let me guess u dont have one of yourself doing any of these tricks?

i've done some thinking and you are all right handbrakes are gay, our wheelies are dumpster, we cant ride are videos are just alright, (the ones of people doing reg wheelies in the grass are better), our comps are rigged because we win, and we only do 1 trick. damn we suck

keep talkin, we love it, it only makes us better, gives me something to do when im drunk.
well there's one none of us want to try

Name:	kory13.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	17.3 KB
ID:	100858  
Old 09-30-2004, 11:49 PM

you alfmoney for only learning one trick over the summer
shouldnt u be in bed little boy. go grab your diapers and your warrior and teach me a new trick almighty one.
Old 09-30-2004, 11:49 PM

here's one that i KNOW you haven't done
Old 09-30-2004, 11:56 PM

here's one that i KNOW you haven't done
what is that one called the 9:30 faller offer the sider

oh no i dont know if i can do that 1. ok so all i have to do is the same thing i did in the video except take my left foot off the seat. get real i do that in my sleep. except at 12 o clock for miles not 9:30 then fall in the grass and get ticks. and oh no u got a pic of my boy falling.

please get in the dumpster

Name:	dumpster4.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	60.7 KB
ID:	100859  
Old 09-30-2004, 11:59 PM

what is that one called the 4 o clock faller offer the sider

oh no i dont know if i can do that 1. ok so all i have to do is the same thing i did in the video except take my left foot off the seat. get real i do that in my sleep. except at 12 o clock for miles not 4 o clock then fall in the grass and get ticks. and oh no u got a pic of my boy falling.

please get in the dumpster
ok bitch got ne proof??? hhmm
Old 10-01-2004, 12:00 AM

i guess that little bitch doens't...
Old 10-01-2004, 12:14 AM

ok bitch got ne proof??? hhmm
i guess i got to go out this weekend and do a gay no skill trick just to show this toys r us kid. i guess only a 15 year old could get away with callin me a bitch. and where did u get ur nickname from ur girlfriend. you cant ride face it you come here to hate show me a pic of u doin an apehanger, cliffhanger, no hander, highchair, something. your tricks are weak and the dumpster is getting full. show me ur video a pic says nothing.

but theres always room 4 u GET IN

Name:	dumpster4.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	60.7 KB
ID:	100860  
Old 10-01-2004, 12:32 AM
Regular StuntLifer

jdmimports79 is an unknown quantity at this point

oh im sorry what u got except a big mouth. put a video up if you want to talk **** pansy. you got nothin. everyone needs to stop making excuses on why we got the hottest **** out there, cause its true we do. and steve maybe if u had a hand brake you wont have to slow down your videos to make it look like you can do a backwards wheelie. somebody please put something out thats hotter than what we got. I DARE YOU. its too easy making the **** talkers look like idiots.
WHOA WHOA WHOA....first off im just busting your ***** about the handbreak

second...this is my only video of me doing a switchback http://www.e-fudgie.com/jdmimports79...switchback.wmv

and if you think i slowed that video down you need to upgrade your computer cause its running slow....you should know i dont have to slow them down...i was doing them all day right next to you at the etown event before my bike broke..whats up with that bro?
Old 10-01-2004, 12:40 AM
Regular StuntLifer

jdmimports79 is an unknown quantity at this point

i dotn know why im defending you after the comment you said about you guys being the hottest out but im going too...

thats not alfmoney in the pictures...its his boy...alfmoney has a couple nice tricks like the long no handers.....his boy is the one who needs to step up his game....LOL but i guess you dont need much game in the englishtown event as thats already been proven....

you guys are cool in person but on here you thnk that everyone else is underneath you....just remember and this goes for everyone......YOU RIDE A ****ING QUAD....its easy to do more then 90% of the tricks thats are out right now
Old 10-01-2004, 01:01 AM

Originally Posted by jdmimports79
WHOA WHOA WHOA....first off im just busting your ***** about the handbreak

second...this is my only video of me doing a switchback http://www.e-fudgie.com/jdmimports79...switchback.wmv

and if you think i slowed that video down you need to upgrade your computer cause its running slow....you should know i dont have to slow them down...i was doing them all day right next to you at the etown event before my bike broke..whats up with that bro?
SEE, I BRING OUT THE BEST IN EVERYONE. NICE VIDEO NO SARCASM HERE

IM TURNING A NEW LEAF

I LOVE EVERYONE EVEN THE 15 YEAR OLD WHO CALLED ME A BITCH

ILL HAVE A NEW VIDEO OUT NEXT WEEK AT YOUR COMMAND STRANGLERS AND ALL
Old 10-01-2004, 01:29 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

motopimp568 is an unknown quantity at this point

nice video.... i seen u guys do just about every trick in the book, but those combs are the hot ****! u guys been hangin around defiance stunt team too much, mad props :YEAH

cant wait to finish your part for the motopimps video, **** is ganna' be crazy

Moto

Name:	thehotshit.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	100865  

Quick Reply: new dirtyjerzey video DROPPIN BOMBS!