Stuntrageous Competition

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2004, 08:46 AM
CVBOYZ.COM

PhearCVBz is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Stuntrageous Competition

Originally Posted by TILLER
joe did a barhop in this 1 and the last 1.. i did a seat stander to dual flamingo to a 1 handed standup to a jump special k ..
Really? I'll have to look at my tape from the 1st one cause I didn't think I saw a barhop.....I'll check it out tonight
Old 09-17-2004, 11:53 AM

xgetbruisedx is an unknown quantity at this point

you took first you deserve it...i'm not rying to start any **** i'm just trying to make a point that he fell a few times...and i thought you loose points or...get penalties' for that...this was my first comp i ever rode in i am happy as hell to even be in the top 5....and as for being on a warrior...its all i have and i am broke i think i can ride it pretty good...only this i cant do no handers cause the thing floods so easy..and i dont do body drags cause i don't have nerf bars...to hook my ankles but,... alf you can ride
Old 09-17-2004, 12:25 PM
*****SL.COM OG*****

TILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by xgetbruisedx
you took first you deserve it...i'm not rying to start any **** i'm just trying to make a point that he fell a few times...and i thought you loose points or...get penalties' for that...this was my first comp i ever rode in i am happy as hell to even be in the top 5....and as for being on a warrior...its all i have and i am broke i think i can ride it pretty good...only this i cant do no handers cause the thing floods so easy..and i dont do body drags cause i don't have nerf bars...to hook my ankles but,... alf you can ride

use yer foot pegs bro... or handlebars!!!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	cliffhanger1.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	19.4 KB
ID:	97544  
Old 09-17-2004, 12:40 PM

alfmoney is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by xgetbruisedx
my bad yo i was just in a bad mood cause people always be talkin **** about e-town and all the talk about favoritizm is really getting old. there were alot of comps there where i felt i got cheated and i just left it at that and tried harder next time cause thats all you can do is try harder. but i just hate when people try to take away peoples limelight by saying there was favoritizm because we live in jersey. people come from alot of different places to ride at e-town comps and we've been to other ones around the area and there just not as good. so all you guys that talk **** about how the comps here are rigged why dont you just find out for yourselves and take a trip down here and enter one. its all out freestyle not judged on who can do endos and burnouts better and scored on that. you do what you do and whoever has the best session wins.
Old 09-18-2004, 02:34 PM

kylethetrucker is an unknown quantity at this point

all i know is that tiller has got somthing with the all 4 wheeler thing. i dont know about you all but i always feel a little out of place rideing with bikes. i feel that no matter what i can do they never give you the respect cause youv got 4 wheeles. i dont know maybe its just me. the next comp i go 2 ill be sure to ware my jacket when i try things i see you guys doing. dammit that hurt
Old 07-27-2006, 09:42 AM

jeffro4258 is an unknown quantity at this point

whats up alfie i heard kory was getting off the quad and getting on the street bike now plus i saw it in the new video nice job on that we should meet up an ride im 10 min from jersey city p.s how did you like dels comp at english town i guess u gotta now someone to place
Old 07-27-2006, 10:13 AM

Catman will become famous soon enough

damn this is a old dig right here
Old 07-28-2006, 09:33 PM

gusgreenwall is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jeffro4258
how did you like dels comp at english town i guess u gotta now someone to place

that's funny