Stuntrageous Competition

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2004, 02:15 PM
*****SL.COM OG*****

TILLER is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Stuntrageous Competition

Originally Posted by alfmoney
i took first in the freestyle and 1/4 mile and my boy kory took second in both events too. lets ride

good deal .. got any pics or vid so we can see what yer doing ?

i checked yer site and all i see are a couple no handers a bunch of cliffhangers and some apehangers.. and a few crashes .. u guys must be holding out on us..
Old 09-16-2004, 03:24 PM
Regular StuntLifer

jdmimports79 is an unknown quantity at this point

didnt understand this comment tiller

"last "lame tricks" reverse wheelies for the entire dragstrip, no brake, no bar, no shifting"
Old 09-16-2004, 03:37 PM
*****SL.COM OG*****

Originally Posted by jdmimports79
didnt understand this comment tiller

"last "lame tricks" reverse wheelies for the entire dragstrip, no brake, no bar, no shifting"

meaning they werent all lame tricks

for instance i was pulling off some track long switchback wheelies with no rear brake and i was hitting the bar all in 1st gear during practice
Old 09-16-2004, 03:58 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Originally Posted by TILLER
meaning they werent all lame tricks

for instance i was pulling off some track long switchback wheelies with no rear brake and i was hitting the bar all in 1st gear during practice

who said the tricks at the show were lame?..

also damn i cant wait to see video of that guy rolling a 40 foot endo...**** the furthest i have seen is about8-10 feet and thats on tims videos...can i see a sneak peak of that ?

im 100% all about having a judge who knows what hes looking at....i will take the job since i wouldnt have a chnace in a comp with the best cause i cant do barhops or highchairswithcbacks(to fat) or the superman and you need all 3 of these tricks to even make it in 1st or 2nd place....

although i have been working on supermans..just cant get my legs up high enough for it to look good...and i still cant figure out how to jump with my legs over the bars...everytime i try to do it..its like my legs freeze and i really want to just commit to it but i dont think i can make my legs go over..i will eventually do it though.....im to fat for the highchair swithcbacks...i would break my plastic
Old 09-16-2004, 04:24 PM
*****SL.COM OG*****

who said the tricks at the show were lame?..

also damn i cant wait to see video of that guy rolling a 40 foot endo...**** the furthest i have seen is about8-10 feet and thats on tims videos...can i see a sneak peak of that ?

im 100% all about having a judge who knows what hes looking at....i will take the job since i wouldnt have a chnace in a comp with the best cause i cant do barhops or highchairswithcbacks(to fat) or the superman and you need all 3 of these tricks to even make it in 1st or 2nd place....

although i have been working on supermans..just cant get my legs up high enough for it to look good...and i still cant figure out how to jump with my legs over the bars...everytime i try to do it..its like my legs freeze and i really want to just commit to it but i dont think i can make my legs go over..i will eventually do it though.....im to fat for the highchair swithcbacks...i would break my plastic

below is the comment i was referring too, and i have supermans, switchback wheelies for days and a variation of the barhop which i think is harder and i got 3rd

judging by the pics there wasnt much competition there at all. real stunt comps dont let 2 riders on a quad. not talking **** but come on in every pic i saw there were no tricks at all just regular wheelies,
Old 09-16-2004, 04:32 PM

xgetbruisedx is an unknown quantity at this point

yo i got third at the e-town comp and i was riding a stock warrior...i think i shoulda had second considering the second place rider fell like 4 times...and sat there for a half of the last session...same two that were on top last year to...hmmm wonder if there was any favoring...but i don't care i was there to have fun and i did...i'll be back next year...bringing out some new ****...
Old 09-16-2004, 04:33 PM
Regular StuntLifer

below is the comment i was referring too, and i have supermans, switchback wheelies for days and a variation of the barhop which i think is harder and i got 3rd
oh no i have swithcbacks down great...its the highchair swithcbacks that i havent done yet
Old 09-16-2004, 04:48 PM
*****SL.COM OG*****

oh no i have swithcbacks down great...its the highchair swithcbacks that i havent done yet
without hitting the bar right ?
Old 09-16-2004, 04:52 PM
Regular StuntLifer

without hitting the bar right ?

ive hit the bar before....its lame if you hit the bar...cause its just a messed up swithcback...

also i know some people can use the back break in a swithcback..i cant ..i would liek too but i cant seem to push down with my heel..it feels weird...here is a little video clip i did for some *** who tried to call me out..so i had to prove him wrong...i might have gone further but the road is messed up as you will see in the video...also the ending is just a long combo that i felt like doing but its hard to see cause my camra guy was riding and filmking

http://www.e-fudgie.com/jdmimports79...switchback.wmv

but yea swithcbacks arent a problem....its highcahir swithcbacks that i ahvent attempted yet....just cause i dont want to break the front of my plastic
Old 09-16-2004, 04:58 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Originally Posted by xgetbruisedx
yo i got third at the e-town comp and i was riding a stock warrior...i think i shoulda had second considering the second place rider fell like 4 times...and sat there for a half of the last session...same two that were on top last year to...hmmm wonder if there was any favoring...but i don't care i was there to have fun and i did...i'll be back next year...bringing out some new ****...

wait are you trying to say that some of the people who made top didnt deserve to make top 5?.....damn thats crazy ive never seen that before at a comp...
Old 09-16-2004, 05:03 PM
*****SL.COM OG*****

ive hit the bar before....its lame if you hit the bar...cause its just a messed up swithcback...

also i know some people can use the back break in a swithcback..i cant ..i would liek too but i cant seem to push down with my heel..it feels weird...here is a little video clip i did for some *** who tried to call me out..so i had to prove him wrong...i might have gone further but the road is messed up as you will see in the video...also the ending is just a long combo that i felt like doing but its hard to see cause my camra guy was riding and filmking

http://www.e-fudgie.com/jdmimports79...switchback.wmv

but yea swithcbacks arent a problem....its highcahir swithcbacks that i ahvent attempted yet....just cause i dont want to break the front of my plastic

nice clip
ill see if i can get 1 up sunday nite .. see what ya think...
Old 09-16-2004, 05:05 PM
Regular StuntLifer

nice clip
ill see if i can get 1 up sunday nite .. see what ya think...
got any advice for highchair swithcbacks...or you havent done those yet?

steve
Old 09-16-2004, 05:13 PM
*****SL.COM OG*****

got any advice for highchair swithcbacks...or you havent done those yet?

steve
advice = free

fat guys dont fit
Old 09-16-2004, 05:16 PM
Regular StuntLifer

advice = free

fat guys dont fit

hahahaha i hear that....

steve
Old 09-16-2004, 06:40 PM
CVBOYZ.COM

PhearCVBz is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL....you don't need to do those to win my friend....hahahah.....

Tiller, did anybody do any of those tricks during the comp part of the event? Nobody did in the first one, and I didn't see anybody doing 'em in the pics.

PS. for what it is worth, I believe a standard barhop to legs over is trickier than a special-K barhop, but the special K is no slouch....just my opinion .
Old 09-16-2004, 06:58 PM

Nasty1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by PhearCVBz

Tiller, did anybody do any of those tricks during the comp part of the event? Nobody did in the first one, and I didn't see anybody doing 'em in the pics.

PS. for what it is worth, I believe a standard barhop to legs over is trickier than a special-K barhop, but the special K is no slouch....just my opinion .
ahaha..man i cant do switchbacks like a champ man....switch my fat *** back to riding forwards..hahaha
Old 09-16-2004, 08:09 PM
Regular StuntLifer

what do you know....your pictures and videos are all photoshopped....
Old 09-16-2004, 09:36 PM
*****SL.COM OG*****

joe did a barhop in this 1 and the last 1.. i did a seat stander to dual flamingo to a 1 handed standup to a jump special k ..
Old 09-16-2004, 10:44 PM

alfmoney is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by xgetbruisedx
yo man lets get real u got 3rd cause ya wheelies is garbage. why u talkin **** cause you got 3rd if you want to prove yourself come ride and show us your better pm me ill give u my cell number and we can settle this. all the judges at e town are always and always will be real riders not some bald headed 65 year old ******* .they know what to look for. why u trying to take the spotlight off us. thats all i hear is people whining about how they lost at e town and how we place in front of them and win. but when u hear about the stuntragous comp or any other comp its all good. whoever wins that comp is the so called man and gets mad props. so what did you do at stunt wars warrior man that was so great. and what next are you gonna tell me i had garbage tricks too. next time come with all u got or dont come at all.
Old 09-16-2004, 11:29 PM
Regular StuntLifer

yo man lets get real u got 3rd cause ya wheelies is garbage. why u talkin **** cause you got 3rd if you want to prove yourself come ride and show us your better pm me ill give u my cell number and we can settle this. all the judges at e town are always and always will be real riders not some bald headed 65 year old ******* .they know what to look for. why u trying to take the spotlight off us. thats all i hear is people whining about how they lost at e town and how we place in front of them and win. but when u hear about the stuntragous comp or any other comp its all good. whoever wins that comp is the so called man and gets mad props. so what did you do at stunt wars warrior man that was so great. and what next are you gonna tell me i had garbage tricks too. next time come with all u got or dont come at all.

hes not taking the spotlight off you...you got first the best he could have done was 2nd....and whats this with the rider fell 4 times and sat around more then half of the last time.....does that sound like a 2nd place winner to you?...again he didnt say nothing about he should have got first place he said 2nd which means he didnt think he could beat you....

lol wtf you doing stunting a warrior bro ...jk

steve

Quick Reply: Stuntrageous Competition