Stuntrageous Competition

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2004, 10:26 PM
Regular StuntLifer

jdmimports79 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Stuntrageous Competition

Originally Posted by gusgreenwall
Well according to you it's not a sport. So what do you want out of stunting a quad? Quad stunting is going places. You see more and more stunters coming out of the wood work. trying new stuff pushing eachother. Going out there day after day riding and stunting. Your poor attitude will keep it just what it is, nothing.

CVb'z ,JT Crew, and afew others will take it further then dreamed of. You lack the abilty to see a positive future the quad stunting community.

What do you mean poor attitude? I love stunt riding quads...its my favorite thing to do....im all about riding and stunting quads

I see a great positive in stuting quads.....it well give the younger ones something to do insted of drugs/violence/jail....well actually it might put you in jail if you do some things...

I dont see how you can attack me and say im not good for the sport just cause i dont think it will grow into anything besides the few comps it has now.....

I would liek to enter every single comp i can..i like seeing iot get a little competitive like that...ive been to 2 events this year...one was just a big demo but i had a blast the entire day riding...the other was a comp and even though my junk busted in the middle of teh comp i still had a blast being there and watching other riders......

It is a "sport"...which one of my comments led you to believe that i didnt think this was a sport?

I would ahve came and rode with you guys in the Stuntreagous comp if i knew they werent basing points off endos and burnouts.....and even if my front breaks were working and i would have gone....i still would not have done 1 burnout or 1 endo...cause they are dumb tricks..unless your rolling a endo.....you should get more points for standing on teh quad while its moving then points for a burnout or endo.....

steve
Old 09-15-2004, 10:40 PM

alfmoney is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jdmimports79
What do you mean poor attitude? I love stunt riding quads...its my favorite thing to do....im all about riding and stunting quads

I see a great positive in stuting quads.....it well give the younger ones something to do insted of drugs/violence/jail....well actually it might put you in jail if you do some things...

I dont see how you can attack me and say im not good for the sport just cause i dont think it will grow into anything besides the few comps it has now.....

I would liek to enter every single comp i can..i like seeing iot get a little competitive like that...ive been to 2 events this year...one was just a big demo but i had a blast the entire day riding...the other was a comp and even though my junk busted in the middle of teh comp i still had a blast being there and watching other riders......

It is a "sport"...which one of my comments led you to believe that i didnt think this was a sport?

I would ahve came and rode with you guys in the Stuntreagous comp if i knew they werent basing points off endos and burnouts.....and even if my front breaks were working and i would have gone....i still would not have done 1 burnout or 1 endo...cause they are dumb tricks..unless your rolling a endo.....you should get more points for standing on teh quad while its moving then points for a burnout or endo.....

steve
one thing i can agree with u is that judging and telling people at a stunt comp that they have to do endos and burnouts is bullshit who the hell was running that ****. everyone should just bust out the best they got and the winner wins and the losers lose what kind of stunt contest is it if its not freestyle.
Old 09-16-2004, 10:46 AM

Nasty1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gusgreenwall
Well according to you it's not a sport. So what do you want out of stunting a quad? Quad stunting is going places. You see more and more stunters coming out of the wood work. trying new stuff pushing eachother. Going out there day after day riding and stunting. Your poor attitude will keep it just what it is, nothing.

CVb'z ,JT Crew, and afew others will take it further then dreamed of. You lack the abilty to see a positive future the quad stunting community.

I really do think it is cool for havng the competition though, it would have been fun to go and just kick it and see what everyone is doing.....again congrats Gus
Old 09-16-2004, 11:05 AM
*****SL.COM OG*****

TILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

2 many posts.. so lil time

first off "cream of the crop" who knows.. but there was a lot of talent

2nd "pics" DJ took all the pics i posted with my camera he NEVER used

3rd "burnouts and ****" its XSBA rules, just like last time.. u do what ya gotta.. sorta like ya need gas in yer car but its wicked high priced.. but u need to get it

4th "bars tricks" anybody can do em yes, not everyone can roll in doing a 3rd gear cliffhanger and pull back away in first with the front tires never touching and going straight into a 5 combo wheelie

5th "its a sport" christ badmitton is.. so is 4 wheeler stunting

6th "the special k jump" yes he pulled it off, as well as myself and chad also, Joe also had 2 gear highchair scrapes and used his clutch to pull it back off the bar.. pretty sweet trick

7th "2ups" its hard enough to control the quad by yerself doing stuff.. ie staying straight and off the bar.. add another person.. adds to the difficulty and your run.. its called variety!!!!

8th "stoppies" chads rolling 40-50 feet on a stock ltz and then stopping dead in the air and holding it

9th Video will be sent to Campbell productions monday to be added to the CVB film this fall/winter

last "lame tricks" reverse wheelies for the entire dragstrip, no brake, no bar, no shifting

wheelie combos like mad

300 foot coasters or so

last point.. i suggest our own comp.. judged by us THE RIDERS

no money, no people no rules.. stunt what ya brung and lets settle this ****

ill drive if i have too.. but we have legal spots to do this.. lets see what everyone has!!!

ps wheres the pics from e-town.. id love to see what the cream of the crop did this weekend!!!
Old 09-16-2004, 11:18 AM

-Drew- is an unknown quantity at this point

Common guys... this **** is getting retarded! JUST MY 2 CENTS!!!

I just took the training wheels off my quad so look out... I can balance on all four wheels now!!
Old 09-16-2004, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by CVBz
Common guys... this **** is getting retarded! JUST MY 2 CENTS!!!

I just took the training wheels off my quad so look out... I can balance on all four wheels now!!
Drew i was in the Motard forum a second ago....saw pics of your 500 i gues..man that b4 and after pic is crazy looks nice and those wheelies are gangsta....nice stuff
Old 09-16-2004, 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by TILLER
2 many posts.. so lil time

first off "cream of the crop" who knows.. but there was a lot of talent

2nd "pics" DJ took all the pics i posted with my camera he NEVER used

3rd "burnouts and ****" its XSBA rules, just like last time.. u do what ya gotta.. sorta like ya need gas in yer car but its wicked high priced.. but u need to get it

4th "bars tricks" anybody can do em yes, not everyone can roll in doing a 3rd gear cliffhanger and pull back away in first with the front tires never touching and going straight into a 5 combo wheelie

5th "its a sport" christ badmitton is.. so is 4 wheeler stunting

6th "the special k jump" yes he pulled it off, as well as myself and chad also, Joe also had 2 gear highchair scrapes and used his clutch to pull it back off the bar.. pretty sweet trick

7th "2ups" its hard enough to control the quad by yerself doing stuff.. ie staying straight and off the bar.. add another person.. adds to the difficulty and your run.. its called variety!!!!

8th "stoppies" chads rolling 40-50 feet on a stock ltz and then stopping dead in the air and holding it

9th Video will be sent to Campbell productions monday to be added to the CVB film this fall/winter

last "lame tricks" reverse wheelies for the entire dragstrip, no brake, no bar, no shifting

wheelie combos like mad

300 foot coasters or so

last point.. i suggest our own comp.. judged by us THE RIDERS

no money, no people no rules.. stunt what ya brung and lets settle this ****

ill drive if i have too.. but we have legal spots to do this.. lets see what everyone has!!!

ps wheres the pics from e-town.. id love to see what the cream of the crop did this weekend!!!
Nice Nice....i live in Dallas i would drive a ways to play
Old 09-16-2004, 11:37 AM
*****SL.COM OG*****

Originally Posted by Nasty1
Nice Nice....i live in Dallas i would drive a ways to play
for all i care we can make a weekend out of it.. lets see if jersey wants in...
Old 09-16-2004, 11:40 AM

for all i care we can make a weekend out of it.. lets see if jersey wants in...
we could meet like in Chicago or somewhere close.....i need to try new shyt i been just comfy doing the things i got on lock i need to try some new shyt
Old 09-16-2004, 11:48 AM
*****SL.COM OG*****

we could meet like in Chicago or somewhere close.....i need to try new shyt i been just comfy doing the things i got on lock i need to try some new shyt
my next trick is a reverse wheelie and then spin into a standard standup wheelie
Old 09-16-2004, 11:57 AM

my next trick is a reverse wheelie and then spin into a standard standup wheelie

that would be cool...post pics when you do that shyt.....i got a stunt show tonight as a matter of fact imma see if i can get some pics posted by monday....all the big wigs are in town for Lone Star Biker Bash so they may coime out or not no tellin......you know what i think would be cool to try on a quad with a back brake on the handlebars......a high chair coaster ..that would be pimp right there.
Old 09-16-2004, 11:59 AM

Drew i was in the Motard forum a second ago....saw pics of your 500 i gues..man that b4 and after pic is crazy looks nice and those wheelies are gangsta....nice stuff

Thank you.

BTW... I'm sure others as well as myself, would like to see your 900RR pics if you've got some. Post it up bro!
Old 09-16-2004, 12:05 PM

Thank you.

BTW... I'm sure others as well as myself, would like to see your 900RR pics if you've got some. Post it up bro!

no prob as soon as i get some worth posting i will.....im not gonna lie im having a hard time adjusting to this beer belly on two wheels....not the most graceful but i will post em when i get some.....you would kill on a streetbike
Old 09-16-2004, 12:24 PM

no prob as soon as i get some worth posting i will.....im not gonna lie im having a hard time adjusting to this beer belly on two wheels....not the most graceful but i will post em when i get some.....you would kill on a streetbike

Oh... does this mean you stunt the RR? I thought you kept it for a rider and only stunted the EX. I'd still like to see what it looks like though. Still waiting for the day when I can afford a 900.
Old 09-16-2004, 01:02 PM
*****SL.COM OG*****

that would be cool...post pics when you do that shyt.....i got a stunt show tonight as a matter of fact imma see if i can get some pics posted by monday....all the big wigs are in town for Lone Star Biker Bash so they may coime out or not no tellin......you know what i think would be cool to try on a quad with a back brake on the handlebars......a high chair coaster ..that would be pimp right there.

been trying.. but minus the handbrake.. just grabbing the clutch

pics dont do the justice.. video when its worthy
Old 09-16-2004, 01:09 PM

been trying.. but minus the handbrake.. just grabbing the clutch

pics dont do the justice.. video when its worthy

you've done tried it./....
Old 09-16-2004, 01:10 PM

Oh... does this mean you stunt the RR? I thought you kept it for a rider and only stunted the EX. I'd still like to see what it looks like though. Still waiting for the day when I can afford a 900.
was a rider now gonan try to stunt...but fat guys and two wheels are a lil difficult..or at least it is for this fat guy
Old 09-16-2004, 01:12 PM

was a rider now gonan try to stunt...
That's how my XR started out. Didn't have plans to stunt it, but when the EX went down, I had to use something to get rid of my wheelie tendencies!

BTW... 440 kit should be in the EX by this weekend. Pics soon to follow
Old 09-16-2004, 01:31 PM
*****SL.COM OG*****

you've done tried it./....
yeah.. i have so many ideas before we go out and then forget half of them when i get there.. now i write sh't down!!!

heres an example of chad and myself trying
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	dan highchair coaster.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	62.2 KB
ID:	97362   Click image for larger version

Name:	chad highchair coast.JPG
Views:	12
Size:	61.6 KB
ID:	97363  
Old 09-16-2004, 02:09 PM

alfmoney is an unknown quantity at this point

i took first in the freestyle and 1/4 mile and my boy kory took second in both events too. lets ride

Quick Reply: Stuntrageous Competition