CVBz DVD!!! Submitt your footage now!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2004, 03:40 PM

-Drew- is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: CVBz DVD!!! Submitt your footage now!!!!

Originally Posted by kxrider
helments??
Helments? What are those? We do require "helmets" in our footage. Dealerships and magazines probably don't want to carry movies of backyard kids without helmets on. We would also like to see street only footage... no lawns or fields. However... I'm afraid most have missed the deadline. I'm not accepting any more footage other than those I've spoken with directly. Thanks.
Old 10-11-2004, 03:59 PM
CVBOYZ.COM

PhearCVBz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CVBz
We do require "helmets" in our footage. Dealerships and magazines probably don't want to carry movies of backyard kids without helmets on.
Like in your avatar pic???? hahahaha
Old 10-11-2004, 04:00 PM
*****SL.COM OG*****

TILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

Helments? What are those? We do require "helmets" in our footage. Dealerships and magazines probably don't want to carry movies of backyard kids without helmets on. We would also like to see street only footage... no lawns or fields. However... I'm afraid most have missed the deadline. I'm not accepting any more footage other than those I've spoken with directly. Thanks.
get back to work
Old 10-11-2004, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by PhearCVBz
Like in your avatar pic???? hahahaha

Yes... but that's a pic from a still cam... on grass. So you'd never see it in one of my video's anyway.
Old 10-11-2004, 07:53 PM

Tim's Z is an unknown quantity at this point

We missed the deadling because are quads are down and we want to get new footage for the DVD. I'd like to use footage from the 30th to send to you, but I don't know when you MUST have footage in by.

Tim
Old 10-12-2004, 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by Tim's Z
We missed the deadling because are quads are down and we want to get new footage for the DVD. I'd like to use footage from the 30th to send to you, but I don't know when you MUST have footage in by.

Tim
You're fine.... It's more or less up to Phear to make dubs from your cam to his. I think we're all waiting on footage from the 30th. Hopefully I'll get everything from you guys after that date.
Old 10-12-2004, 11:57 AM
*****SL.COM OG*****

TILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tim's Z

Tim

no worries tim.. he'll be getting my footage from the 30th also
Old 10-12-2004, 05:00 PM

Tim's Z is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok cool, Thanks.

im
Old 11-29-2004, 01:16 PM

backwoodz_boy is an unknown quantity at this point

I want a video too!!!!!
:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 12-22-2004, 09:11 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

SeeMyZWheelie can only hope to improve

Hey, you all done taking footage... I'm sure you are, but if you decide a little more wouldn't hurt, let me know... we have a couple riding sessions already taped, and we are planning a couple more for this year. I'm not sure what the new year will bring, but thats what I have to offer thus far...

You can check out what I have thrown together here, HERE, and here
Old 12-22-2004, 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by seemyzwheelie
Hey, you all done taking footage... I'm sure you are, but if you decide a little more wouldn't hurt, let me know... we have a couple riding sessions already taped, and we are planning a couple more for this year. I'm not sure what the new year will bring, but thats what I have to offer thus far...

You can check out what I have thrown together here, HERE, and here

Hey Barry, That would be sweet if you sent me footage. Yes, we're still collecting tapes. However after watching the vids you've posted, I've got the same complaint that I gave my own crew. The cameraman is pretty much standing in the same spot. Please don't take offense to this because it has nothing to do with your riding skills. But would you want to watch a Hollywood blockbuster that was shot from the same angle, every scene? Sure the riding is fun to watch... but having the same point of view for every shot doesn't make for a very entertaining video. So again... please don't take offense, because almost every tape I've recieved has the same issue... lack of creativity while being shot. I'm not going to start editing a movie without great footage. Great footage = great riding AND great camera shots. Of course I'll take what you've shot thus far.... it's still good stuff. But if you've got more shoots planned like you said you did, please have the cameraman ride around on the back of the quad more, lay on his/her belly while filming, shoot from a higher perspective, and move with the action! If I could get 20 or so tapes of great footage between all the groups and riders on this forum... we'd have a DVD to be proud of!

-Drew
Old 12-22-2004, 10:03 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

SeeMyZWheelie can only hope to improve

Hey Barry, That would be sweet if you sent me footage. Yes, we're still collecting tapes. However after watching the vids you've posted, I've got the same complaint that I gave my own crew. The cameraman is pretty much standing in the same spot. Please don't take offense to this because it has nothing to do with your riding skills. But would you want to watch a Hollywood blockbuster that was shot from the same angle, every scene? Sure the riding is fun to watch... but having the same point of view for every shot doesn't make for a very entertaining video. So again... please don't take offense, because almost every tape I've recieved has the same issue... lack of creativity while being shot. I'm not going to start editing a movie without great footage. Great footage = great riding AND great camera shots. Of course I'll take what you've shot thus far.... it's still good stuff. But if you've got more shoots planned like you said you did, please have the cameraman ride around on the back of the quad more, lay on his/her belly while filming, shoot from a higher perspective, and move with the action! If I could get 20 or so tapes of great footage between all the groups and riders on this forum... we'd have a DVD to be proud of!

-Drew
No offense taken at all Drew... You bring up a very good point, and they way you went about it leaves no room for mis-understanding. I will take you up on your offer, and hopefully today me and matt can get some footage... We will not have an addl person for camera, so we will prolly take turns filming on another, and I will definatly try to get some good angles and different shots...
Anything you would like us to try to get on tape, keeping in mind that today we will be riding "solo" (as far as anyone will prolly see on tape)??
Old 12-22-2004, 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by seemyzwheelie
No offense taken at all Drew... You bring up a very good point, and they way you went about it leaves no room for mis-understanding. I will take you up on your offer, and hopefully today me and matt can get some footage... We will not have an addl person for camera, so we will prolly take turns filming on another, and I will definatly try to get some good angles and different shots...
Anything you would like us to try to get on tape, keeping in mind that today we will be riding "solo" (as far as anyone will prolly see on tape)??

Combos. I love watching combos and I'm sure others do too! Have fun filming and remember to be creative!

-Drew
Old 01-04-2005, 10:26 AM

RunUdown is an unknown quantity at this point

Is it to late to snd in Video? let me know! it not i got some for ya! :YEAH

Last edited by RunUdown; 01-04-2005 at 10:28 AM.
Old 01-04-2005, 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by RunUdown
Is it to late to snd in Video? let me know! it not i got some for ya! :YEAH
Not at all too late. Accepting footage all the time.... regardless. Hit me up with a PM.
Old 01-04-2005, 08:54 PM

RunUdown is an unknown quantity at this point

hey i just started using this forum and well my account is not active yet so maybe you could PM me? dot64_99_2000@hotmail.com
Old 01-07-2005, 08:22 AM
cops lie

austinz400 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: CVBz DVD!!! Submitt your footage now!!!!

but i love the grass
Old 01-12-2005, 01:10 PM

Stuntin'Stunna is an unknown quantity at this point

Any word as to when the video is gonna be released? Is a 2nd video in the works? Cause i would love to get some Florida style in the video!! :YEAH
Old 01-12-2005, 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by Stuntin'Stunna
Any word as to when the video is gonna be released? Is a 2nd video in the works? Cause i would love to get some Florida style in the video!! :YEAH
I still haven't recieved footage from HK films of the Oct. 30th ride. Still waiting on all their footage actually. And still collecting footage from everyone for the 1st movie. If I don't have footage, I can't edit a movie. Soooooooo... everyone and anyone... send me tapes and we'll work something out!

-Drew

Andrew Campbell
PO Box 2862
Silverthorne, CO 80498

Mini DV format only please!!!!
Old 01-12-2005, 11:03 PM

Stuntin'Stunna is an unknown quantity at this point

Ight Good ****, i will get the tape put together and send it your way.