Im In A Magazine!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2004, 03:19 PM
Regular StuntLifer

jdmimports79 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Im In A Magazine!!!

Originally Posted by GPcrew
lol i saw that pic when i first buy the mag and i was readin caption and i read that and its said they didt even know you.... i was thinking to my self he really deserves reconition cause that pic is

sweet dude....FTP :YEAH
lol thanks man..yea it says "We didnt catch this riders name but we definitaly noticed this crazy backwards wheelie"

its cool though im just excited to see myself in a magazine like that....maybe next time I can get my name in one ...jk...

ive never even herd of that magazine until my buddy called me one day and said i was in this magazine....i think im getting a subscription now...its the only stunt magazine that i know of..well mostly stunt anyway...goodtimes bro and thanks again

steve
Old 09-04-2004, 04:17 PM
CVBOYZ.COM

PhearCVBz is an unknown quantity at this point

Not to bring the drama back, but I just want to know one thing.....how did the CVBOYZ name get brought up in this???? I saw no one from our crew comment, and I don't recall anybody from our crew ever saying that we were any good at all....I just can't figure out why our name always comes up in the middle of the drama threads.

One other thing....not to keep dragging this out, but I believe that Steve (jdmimports) was just pointing out that he didn't feel that the person that won had the best tricks. He specifically said that out of the two riders from dirtyjerzey, he felt that alfmoney had better tricks than the dude that won....

He has a right to his opinion.....

Out of curiosity, I would like to know a list of what the person who won pulled if anybody can remember (or has a video to double check). I'm just wondering so I can compare to the only comp I've ever been to.

Thanks.

-Josh
Old 09-05-2004, 09:26 PM

alfmoney is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by PhearCVBz
Not to bring the drama back, but I just want to know one thing.....how did the CVBOYZ name get brought up in this???? I saw no one from our crew comment, and I don't recall anybody from our crew ever saying that we were any good at all....I just can't figure out why our name always comes up in the middle of the drama threads.

One other thing....not to keep dragging this out, but I believe that Steve (jdmimports) was just pointing out that he didn't feel that the person that won had the best tricks. He specifically said that out of the two riders from dirtyjerzey, he felt that alfmoney had better tricks than the dude that won....

He has a right to his opinion.....

Out of curiosity, I would like to know a list of what the person who won pulled if anybody can remember (or has a video to double check). I'm just wondering so I can compare to the only comp I've ever been to.

Thanks.

-Josh
i just said that because steve has a cv boyz logo on his avatar so i figured he was with you guys i just got mad because this is not the first thread this has come up in
Old 09-05-2004, 10:47 PM

sledneck is an unknown quantity at this point

Where's the pictures?
Old 09-06-2004, 12:42 AM

mxquadracer is an unknown quantity at this point

I think everyone has proven their point here, let it go. From what I've seen Alfie and...damn what's his name? are both great stunters, but I'd like to see the trick list too. Take the argument somewhere else
Old 09-06-2004, 02:23 PM

jays warrior is an unknown quantity at this point

Super streetbike doesn't have subscriptions yet, or at least they didn't the last time I read it. But you should write to them saying you're in the pic and who you are. Also, shout out to Extreme Adrenaline, which will get your crew's name out there too.
Old 09-06-2004, 10:12 PM
CVBOYZ.COM

Originally Posted by alfmoney
i just said that because steve has a cv boyz logo on his avatar so i figured he was with you guys i just got mad because this is not the first thread this has come up in
oh gotcha.....Steve is a long distance friend of ours, and a long time supporter......he's got his own crew, but all of us quad stunters are in it together.
Old 09-06-2004, 10:40 PM
CVBOYZ.COM

Originally Posted by alfmoney
we dont go around dissin you and the cv boyz even though you got some wack *** clips in the redline video.
and just to clarify (sorry to drag this on)......the only categories of clips that were received from us for this video were, "crashes", "endos", "burnouts", and "misc.". It's kind of hard to make our part show many skills because of the simple fact that none of the "wheelies" clips went through. Redline 4 Life 1.5 will be a lot better, but not saying that we are that great.

-Josh
Old 09-06-2004, 11:29 PM

alfmoney is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by PhearCVBz
and just to clarify (sorry to drag this on)......the only categories of clips that were received from us for this video were, "crashes", "endos", "burnouts", and "misc.". It's kind of hard to make our part show many skills because of the simple fact that none of the "wheelies" clips went through. Redline 4 Life 1.5 will be a lot better, but not saying that we are that great.

-Josh
yo my bad man had nothin against your crew just thought he was with you and i was pointing out that we dont go around critisizing other stunters if they get a trophy and we dont i got 3rd in that comp a million people told me i should have won but i dont talk about the guy who got first it is what it is maybe i missed something that the judges saw so ill try harder next time crying gets you nowhere.