200ft stoppies real

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2004, 09:49 PM

Tone_ is an unknown quantity at this point
200ft stoppies real

All this talk from guys who just copy off other guys. thats to you timkfx400. just sounds like your a born hater. as for Bill'sBlaster you really dont know how long that BACKWARDS wheelie has been done. try 2000 when i TONE first did it SONNNNN. SO FALL BACK. It's done on a stock banshee. Dont believe it. get LIExtreme. 2fast2real. I'm doing a show at durchester raceway on 7-17-04 in south carolina I welcome all who doubt to come. I almost forgot,bring your camera bitch. I'm not tring to brag but when you post something and this faget *** fake stunt riders who only know how to copy and dont have the ***** to come up with something new start talking that makes me mad. timskfx400 you SUCKKKKKKK, LET ME KNOW WHICH DVDS I COULD CHECK YOU OUT IN BECAUSE I COULD TELL YOU ABOUT 5 IVE BEEN IN BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME ASK THE STAR BOYZ, WHEELIE BOYZ, UNDERGROUND RIDERS, RUTHLEES TACTICS, DIVISION ONE, MIAMI WARRIORS, REALITY RACING ,MIRROR IMAGE AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST MY ORIGINAL CREW THEEE RUFF RYDERS OF NYC JUST TO NAME A FEW... YOU ARE ALL INVITED TO THE TRACK TO WITNESS ME PRETTY TONE DO MY THING THE WAY I KNOW HOW. TIMSKFX400 I PAY FOR YOU AND YOUR BIKE TO GO THERE , SO I COULD SHOW YOU WHAT A REAL STUNNER LOOK LIKE. STOCK BANSHEE NO TRICKS NO SPECIAL BRAKES. I'LL LET THE REST OF YOU REAL STUNNERS KNOW WHAT DVD ILL PUT SOME MORE OF THE FOOTAGE ON. I APOLOGIZE TO REST OF YOU GUYS THAT DONT TRY TO HATE ON SOMEBODY THATS JUST KEEPS TRYING TO STEP THE GAME UP.
Old 07-12-2004, 09:58 PM

mxquadracer is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 200ft stoppies real

Alright seriously dude, not bashing but what do you expect to get out of this. Sounds like a joke to me, you yell at someone for bashing when you are clearly trying to get him to bash back. What a ****ing joke, post up when you've matured a little bit
Old 07-12-2004, 10:10 PM

Tone_ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mxquadracer
Alright seriously dude, not bashing but what do you expect to get out of this. Sounds like a joke to me, you yell at someone for bashing when you are clearly trying to get him to bash back. What a ****ing joke, post up when you've matured a little bit
MATURE YOUR JOKING RIGHT. I POST A RESPONSE TO SOME GUYS NOT EVERYONE AND YOU TELL ME TO MATURE. WHY DONT YOU GET THE WHOLE STORY FIRST BEFORE YOU TRY TO BITE MY HEAD OFF
Old 07-12-2004, 11:04 PM

alright sorry dude I've been pissed off all day, but I'm tired of all the bashing on the forums . I haven't been on stuntlife that much lately, so I might have missed what this is all about. The guys you named though are good stunters and I respect them cuz they're in the same boat I am. Can I get a link to what started all this?
Old 07-12-2004, 11:18 PM
CVBOYZ.COM

PhearCVBz is an unknown quantity at this point

Okay....now, I'm not trying to start anything with you man...In fact, I think I may have heard about your from someone just the other day. However, I just wanted to say a couple of things...

I don't know what specific situation you are talking about with TimsKFX400, as I do not read every single post of his, but I haven't ever seen him diss anybody, so if he did, maybe there was a misunderstanding somewhere. Also, he has stated that he is a beginner as far as stunting goes, so I don't think that there is any point in calling him out.

2nd....Bill's Blaster.....not sure what type of "Backwards" wheelie you are referring to, but the only one I've seen him mention requires the quad to have reverse???

Again man....not hating at all....Just trying to figure out what is goin on?

-Josh
Old 07-12-2004, 11:36 PM

Ding is an unknown quantity at this point

ether way i don't really care whos right and whos wrong but i really just want to see footage of a 200ft quad stoppie that would be bad ***, drop a link or something
Old 07-13-2004, 12:05 AM

jays warrior is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by PhearCVBz

2nd....Bill's Blaster.....not sure what type of "Backwards" wheelie you are referring to, but the only one I've seen him mention requires the quad to have reverse???
He's referring to the switchback wheelie which he claims to have invented. Not trying to bash but I've been on the board like 2 months so I have no idea who invented what.
Old 07-13-2004, 12:06 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Outkast Rafe is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry i had to do it

Old 07-13-2004, 12:14 AM

Houston terrell is an unknown quantity at this point

Uggh i dont even know what your talkign aout... i too wanna see this 200ft stoppie.. As far as the Tim kfx400 thing goes.. i have met him and he dont talk like he is a bad *** or anything... and he has said he is a beginner so call somone out who claims to be a bad ***... or mabye some bad *** should call you out. I dunno but as stated above lets see some vid of this 200ft stoppie!
Old 07-13-2004, 10:46 AM

EC Films is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tone
All this talk from guys who just copy off other guys. thats to you timkfx400. just sounds like your a born hater. as for Bill'sBlaster you really dont know how long that BACKWARDS wheelie has been done. try 2000 when i TONE first did it SONNNNN. SO FALL BACK. It's done on a stock banshee. Dont believe it. get LIExtreme. 2fast2real. I'm doing a show at durchester raceway on 7-17-04 in south carolina I welcome all who doubt to come. I almost forgot,bring your camera bitch. I'm not tring to brag but when you post something and this faget *** fake stunt riders who only know how to copy and dont have the ***** to come up with something new start talking that makes me mad. timskfx400 you SUCKKKKKKK, LET ME KNOW WHICH DVDS I COULD CHECK YOU OUT IN BECAUSE I COULD TELL YOU ABOUT 5 IVE BEEN IN BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME ASK THE STAR BOYZ, WHEELIE BOYZ, UNDERGROUND RIDERS, RUTHLEES TACTICS, DIVISION ONE, MIAMI WARRIORS, REALITY RACING ,MIRROR IMAGE AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST MY ORIGINAL CREW THEEE RUFF RYDERS OF NYC JUST TO NAME A FEW... YOU ARE ALL INVITED TO THE TRACK TO WITNESS ME PRETTY TONE DO MY THING THE WAY I KNOW HOW. TIMSKFX400 I PAY FOR YOU AND YOUR BIKE TO GO THERE , SO I COULD SHOW YOU WHAT A REAL STUNNER LOOK LIKE. STOCK BANSHEE NO TRICKS NO SPECIAL BRAKES. I'LL LET THE REST OF YOU REAL STUNNERS KNOW WHAT DVD ILL PUT SOME MORE OF THE FOOTAGE ON. I APOLOGIZE TO REST OF YOU GUYS THAT DONT TRY TO HATE ON SOMEBODY THATS JUST KEEPS TRYING TO STEP THE GAME UP.
You're not bragging? That's what the whole post was about. Also Mirror Image is the worst stunt team on the East Coast. Their all scammers and all they want is your money. 3200 for a top end rebuild, give me a break. I'm glad they went out of buisness.

Alex
Old 07-13-2004, 12:52 PM

wasn't the switchback done on a rocket like a LONG time before quads?
Old 07-13-2004, 08:25 PM

EC Films is an unknown quantity at this point

Before I go on a post, what one's the switchback???

Alex
Old 07-13-2004, 08:37 PM

Jimmah is an unknown quantity at this point

I invented the internet.
Old 07-13-2004, 09:38 PM

TimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to behold

ok first off, i wasnt the only was saying to ur thread. and second, ive never said i was good, or even decent. i know i cant stunt as well as the cvbz, hks, or as good as 2/3 of the people in this forum, but 200ft stoppies on a quad? im sorry dude, but i still think bs, if u show me vid of it, ill definately give u props dude. hell i even give u props for stunting a banshee, that powerband is mad crazy. sorry tho, not trying to kiss ***, but i still say bro, sorry man, prove me wrong.
Old 07-13-2004, 09:39 PM

mekrew is an unknown quantity at this point

damn that guy is a loser ...

but really i invented the switch back in 85, if you dont believe me ask teams oldfarts, mirror splash, waterfalls, and dont forget my crew theee ruff ridges ! im the hot **** im the best there ever was and ever will be, BUT im not bragging so tone fly me out to that stunt show ill show u whats up
Old 07-13-2004, 09:42 PM

TimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mekrew
damn that guy is a loser ...

but really i invented the switch back in 85, if you dont believe me ask teams oldfarts, mirror splash, waterfalls, and dont forget my crew theee ruff ridges ! im the hot **** im the best there ever was and ever will be, BUT im not bragging so tone fly me out to that stunt show ill show u whats up
haha greg u fgt... i hate this drama ****. were like the ONLY forum that i hardly ever see people bitchin at each other. oh, btw thanks everyone for the backup(mx, phear, terrel) and yes, even u greg
Old 07-13-2004, 09:50 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Outkast Rafe is an unknown quantity at this point

man im the best
suck my nuts im rick james bitch!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-13-2004, 09:52 PM

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/41-quad-atv-riders/80148-stoppies.html
oh, i think hes mad at this...i wasnt the only one tho(10th thread down)
Old 07-13-2004, 09:58 PM

kxrider is an unknown quantity at this point

man im ryan james bitoch and i invented the switch back , lol and as far as timkfx talkin shi# i met the dude and i dont think he be talkin stuff he cant back up but if your claimin a 200ft stoppie on a banshee im callin bs on that to dude proove me wrong with soem video adn ill shut up but
Old 07-13-2004, 10:08 PM

Houston terrell is an unknown quantity at this point

I out stunt yo *** on my Tricycle Biaccch! Im rollin out 400ft reverse stoppies with my feet on the peddles What up now Fool!

Quick Reply: 200ft stoppies real