Views:	14
Size:	21.1 KB
ID:	87741  
Old 07-13-2004, 10:34 PM

Xidium is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 200ft stoppies real

Originally Posted by movistargixxer6
man im the best
suck my nuts im rick james bitch!!!!!!!!!!
You're not Dave Chappelle, and you're not funny.
http://maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=chappelle
Old 07-13-2004, 10:37 PM

TimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to behold

sue me
Old 07-13-2004, 11:11 PM

Tone_ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Houston terrell
I out stunt yo *** on my Tricycle Biaccch! Im rollin out 400ft reverse stoppies with my feet on the peddles What up now Fool!
ok ok ok ok ok. No more **** talking, no more bashing. This saturday is the show and i'll tape some good footage. i'll make sure you guys can get the vid. 2fast2real has some of the footage when i was just getting it. Stock banshee no tricks. when you guys see it dont give me props. A little gas money will do just fine.
Old 07-13-2004, 11:32 PM

Houston terrell is an unknown quantity at this point

Im just messin with ya D0od i mean comon for real 200ft on a stock banshee... Anyone in their right mind would that one.. If you post up vids backing your talking then no one would bash you..My post actually was directed towards kxrider But im still calling Till i see some vids. If you can roll out 30 ft on quad your better then me on one.. i rolled out like 20ft on a warrior and thats about all i could do.. I have done slooow 12s "rolling out with grab bar a few inches off the ground" on a raptor and a few different warriors... Thats about it anyway lets keep the blood pressure down and the Wheels up!
Old 07-14-2004, 01:49 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Clay is an unknown quantity at this point

This Tread Is With Out Pics!!!! WHERE IS SETH WHEN YOU NEED HIM?
Old 07-14-2004, 12:14 PM

Bill's Blaster is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tone
TIMSKFX400 I PAY FOR YOU AND YOUR BIKE TO GO THERE , SO I COULD SHOW YOU WHAT A REAL STUNNER LOOK LIKE.
Could you also pay for me to go to this show? Let me know, thanks.

Bill
Old 07-15-2004, 12:26 PM

kxrider is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Xidium
You're not Dave Chappelle, and you're not funny.
http://maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=chappelle
i thought he was funny
Old 07-15-2004, 05:33 PM

EC Films is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tone
All this talk from guys who just copy off other guys. thats to you timkfx400. just sounds like your a born hater. as for Bill'sBlaster you really dont know how long that BACKWARDS wheelie has been done. try 2000 when i TONE first did it SONNNNN. SO FALL BACK. It's done on a stock banshee. Dont believe it. get LIExtreme. 2fast2real. I'm doing a show at durchester raceway on 7-17-04 in south carolina I welcome all who doubt to come. I almost forgot,bring your camera bitch. I'm not tring to brag but when you post something and this faget *** fake stunt riders who only know how to copy and dont have the ***** to come up with something new start talking that makes me mad. timskfx400 you SUCKKKKKKK, LET ME KNOW WHICH DVDS I COULD CHECK YOU OUT IN BECAUSE I COULD TELL YOU ABOUT 5 IVE BEEN IN BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME ASK THE STAR BOYZ, WHEELIE BOYZ, UNDERGROUND RIDERS, RUTHLEES TACTICS, DIVISION ONE, MIAMI WARRIORS, REALITY RACING ,MIRROR IMAGE AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST MY ORIGINAL CREW THEEE RUFF RYDERS OF NYC JUST TO NAME A FEW... YOU ARE ALL INVITED TO THE TRACK TO WITNESS ME PRETTY TONE DO MY THING THE WAY I KNOW HOW. TIMSKFX400 I PAY FOR YOU AND YOUR BIKE TO GO THERE , SO I COULD SHOW YOU WHAT A REAL STUNNER LOOK LIKE. STOCK BANSHEE NO TRICKS NO SPECIAL BRAKES. I'LL LET THE REST OF YOU REAL STUNNERS KNOW WHAT DVD ILL PUT SOME MORE OF THE FOOTAGE ON. I APOLOGIZE TO REST OF YOU GUYS THAT DONT TRY TO HATE ON SOMEBODY THATS JUST KEEPS TRYING TO STEP THE GAME UP.
I have the Mirror Image movie and there's only three quads in the whole thing. One 400EX and two Blasters. I didn't see any Banshee's in the video, and sure didn't see any other quad doing 200ft stoppies.

Oh yea another thing.

Alex
Old 07-15-2004, 09:57 PM

mekrew is an unknown quantity at this point

liar
Old 07-20-2004, 01:56 PM

aaron is an unknown quantity at this point

alright now,i rode with tone this weekend at dorchestor dragway,and the man busted out at a 100 foot stoppie and was only in the topend of third.i think he can do what he says he can.he was rollin and doin stand still coasters all day.we got rained out before we got on the track so as far as the **** talkin about the 200 ft stoppie,im sure he could throw it.u can see me on the holla atcha boy dvd released soon.www,outonparole.com
Old 07-20-2004, 10:34 PM

4doubleOex is an unknown quantity at this point

People saying that theyve seen him do 100 ft. stoppies doesnt help until a video is posted. Or even a video of the 100 ft. stoppie cause thats good too!

Not trying to be an a hole it just comes naturally
Old 07-20-2004, 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by aaron
and the man busted out at a 100 foot stoppie and was only in the topend of third.
100 foot? Why didn't he do a 200 footer like he says he can? I'm sure Tone is really good at stoppies, but 200 feet is a long way on a quad. I say 200 foot is possible, but not on a stock banshee. I would say it would take a regular sport quad (shorter and lighter then a banshee), some nice wide street tires, steering stabilizer, and maybe even a bigger master cylinder/upgraded brake lines. I'm not saying it can't be done, just that it is REALLY unlikely someone is doing 200 foot stoppies on a stock Banshee.

Bill

Just post a video and end this. No video, no proof.
Old 07-21-2004, 02:49 AM

Houston terrell is an unknown quantity at this point

Well i rode with Timkfx and he was rolling out 175ft stoppies on a stock kfx....

See anyone can say that they seen somone do something and it means jack shieet unless there is vids posted!

EASY THING TO DO= Find somone with a vid camera "im sure you know somone who has one" RECORD IT then ask somone if you can host it on their site "im sure somone on here will be MORE THEN HAPPY to let you post a 200FT STOPPIE on a STOCK banshee! Then when you do that and we see that you can back up your big *** mouth mabye you will get a bit of
Old 07-21-2004, 04:25 PM

aaron is an unknown quantity at this point

ya ya real gay.its ****in amazing how much quad stunters hate on each other.im not the best but im good.it doesnt matter what i say but yall act like a bunch of middle school girls.i dont give two ***** who invented what all i do is ride.i just throw tricks while the front tires r in the air and hope it all turns out ok.believe what u want and just grow the **** up.u dont see any other forums talkin **** like this.u bitches give quad stunters a bad name.**** it im goin to ride two wheels.less drama.
Old 07-21-2004, 04:35 PM

Ding is an unknown quantity at this point

ya ya real gay.its ****in amazing how much quad stunters hate on each other.im not the best but im good.it doesnt matter what i say but yall act like a bunch of middle school girls.i dont give two ***** who invented what all i do is ride.i just throw tricks while the front tires r in the air and hope it all turns out ok.believe what u want and just grow the **** up.u dont see any other forums talkin **** like this.u bitches give quad stunters a bad name.**** it im goin to ride two wheels.less drama.

pssss... just to let you know there is just as much drama or more on two wheels, sorry to break your bubble.
Old 07-21-2004, 10:17 PM

Wow. Thank you for briging some maturity and reason to this conversation. Your insight has really helped out. The way you swear every other word really takes away from the previous drama.

Someone posted they could do 200 foot stoppies on a stock banshee. Some people say he can't. No drama involved. The only drama is coming from your whiny ***.

Bill

Quick Reply: 200ft stoppies real