!!!get Your Copy Of The Cvb Movie Here!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2002, 03:40 PM

-Drew- is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation GET YOUR COPY OF THE CVB MOVIE!

If anyone wants a copy of our movie, just PM me. This is a full length quad freestyle film for only $10. The $10 is merely covering the shipping and handling fees. We're in this sport to have fun and spread the love.... not take all your friggin money!!

For those who have seen the film... let us know what you thought!

Get your copy asap... cause they're going fast and copies are limited!

Thanks for the support from all us!!!

The Champlain Valley Boyz
quad freestyle and race team

Last edited by CVBz; 11-21-2002 at 04:07 PM.
Old 11-21-2002, 04:04 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough
just shot you a PM. let me know. i wanna pick it up
Old 11-22-2002, 01:24 PM
CVBOYZ.COM

PhearCVBz is an unknown quantity at this point
I showed the vid to a ton of people and it was a huge hit...I've said it a million times, but nice work Andrew.

Old 11-22-2002, 03:27 PM

SOLD OUT!!!!

Sorry, but we only had X-amount of copies made up and they're gone!!! You'll have to suffer I guess!

For those who have PMed me, inquiring about a copy, I need you to send me a mailing address ASAP. All final movie orders will be shipped as soon as the shipping is paid for by that individual. Remember, you're only paying $10 for shipping and handling, cause the movie is FREE! That's why they went so fast! So, you know who you are... send me your mailing address PRONTO!!

Thanks to all those who did share the love of freestyle and ordered a copy!
Old 11-24-2002, 11:32 AM

Badabling is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice Vid!
Mike A. (Grizzly guy) showed me his copy the other day. Awsome editing job.
Where in the F did you find that kid on the 3-wheeler? I lost it when I saw that!
Keep rolling big boyz.

Curtis
Old 11-24-2002, 02:10 PM

Originally posted by Badabling
Nice Vid!
Where in the F did you find that kid on the 3-wheeler? I lost it when I saw that!
Keep rolling big boyz.

Curtis
Curtis...

Thanks for the complements man! Gotta give most of the credit to the riderz though... they're the ones with the skillz. I love hearing feedback... good or bad. It only makes us all better in the end. The kid is Aaron's (CVB rider in the film) cousin. He rides that 3-wheeler till it breaks.... literally. It doesn't have breaks and the pull cord doesn't work so it needs to be jumped all the time. But he still throws down on that piece and has a ball!
Old 11-25-2002, 09:17 AM
CVBOYZ.COM

Originally posted by Badabling
Nice Vid!
Keep rolling big boyz.

Curtis
Thanks man....Mike is a great guy by the way.

-Josh
Old 11-25-2002, 05:55 PM
**** BULLSHITTERS

Merk is an unknown quantity at this point
got that **** today.... i think that about sums it up
Old 11-26-2002, 08:50 AM

slinky750 is a decent person
guys watched the vid last night...that **** is tight...great riding...and great editing....keep it up, maybe some day i'll have a quad so i can go roll with you guys!!
Old 11-26-2002, 09:11 AM
CVBOYZ.COM

Thanks Slinky and Merk,

The video appears to be well received by all. Not bad for 2 days worth of filming for most of us.

Yes, Andrew did a great job on the editing of it and deserves a ton of credit for it because that deffinatly made the film.

I can't wait to get started on filming again....damn snow.

We'll have to see how this "studded tires on the lake" thing will work out.

Thanks again for the props .

Slinky, if Andrew didn't get my Banshee upscounded I'd let you ride it . (j/k Andrew).

-Josh
Old 11-26-2002, 09:46 AM

vtwoodrider is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up

Yeah big props to andrew..his skillz made that video i cant wait to get some new **** down so he can make us look sick again
Old 11-26-2002, 10:20 AM
CVBOYZ.COM

Originally posted by vtwoodrider
Yeah big props to andrew..his skillz made that video i cant wait to get some new **** down so he can make us look sick again
LOL...Dan, well said.

We can't forget about Jay either. He got a ton of great shots. The only problem is that he's talking about getting a quad, so who the hell are we going to have to film with us!!!!!????

:D :p

-Josh
Old 11-26-2002, 10:49 AM

sorry

my bad...sorry jay i def forgot you...as for filming thats what our GF's are for if it has to come down to that
Old 11-26-2002, 10:49 AM

so what is up with that banshee? why do they still have it? any chance that you can get it back?
Old 11-26-2002, 11:21 AM

Re: sorry

my bad...sorry jay i def forgot you...as for filming thats what our GF's are for if it has to come down to that
thats what i use my gf for...and she's pretty good at running the camera and hiding it when the cops show up :P
Old 11-26-2002, 11:37 AM

Guys thanks for the kind words. I have a lot of fun doing this ****. I just wish I could ride as good as you guys, so maybe people would think I'm cool too!

-Josh you little bastard... I knew you had your panties in a wad about that banshee! Next time, don't lend a friend a stolen quad!

-Slink...it's a long story... PoPo still has Josh's banshee that he let me ride one day that we went filming. They showed up and took the quads away on a flatbed and Josh and I away in the state pd cruiser. Not a fun day. He'll fill ya in on the rest I'm sure.

-Jay does want to get a quad and start throwing down with the CVBz. However, that doesn't mean no more filming. You guys just need to get together as a group and take turns riding and filming. GF's are good camera operators too!

-Dan... Ryan and I talked about it...(seeing as how we pretty much run the CVBz)... and we would like you to join our crew for some performances next summer. Just thought we'd pass the idea onto you. This would make you latest member to the CVB crew. Weclome aboard should you choose to accept!

And for all of those worried I'm not going to be in the game of editing anymore... think again. I'll be back... soon I hope. I gotta get settled first, but I'll be back filming the CVBz!

-Thanks again... Andrew
Old 11-26-2002, 12:06 PM
CVBOYZ.COM

LOL...This topic is getting good.

Now Andrew, you know that I take all the blame for everything that happend that day. Hell, you weren't even on the quad when the cop pulled up...I WAS.

The only thing I can blame you for is NOT RIDING IT because if you were riding it I would have been on the EX then we could have all taken off . Instead I was forced to park it because I wasn't going to leave my 400ex sitting on the side of the road.

Naw...it's all good...and in the end it was still worth it. You guys are a blast to hang out with and you all got skillz so where would I be if we didn't go that day.

Slink, it's a long story, but to sum it up. We were throwing it down on a nice stretch of road that I told everyone about. I had never seen any cops there in all my life. Anyway, it was a fairly busy trafic day so that should have tipped us off, but we went on with our business. I was there on my 400ex which I had just bought, and as you know Andrew was on my Banshee most of the time. Ryan and Hazen were there too for one reason or another . Andrew took a break from riding and started filming so I snagged my Banshee and parked my EX. I was goofing off on that for a while and I looked up and I saw a car coming up the road...at that point I didn't know if it was a cop or somebody with a ski wrack. As it got closer I saw that it was a statie. Andrew and another guy were filming in the other direction so I don't think they saw him coming in time....However Andrew was smart enough to chuck the camera in the bushes. Of course they didn't have time to go hope on my 400 and take off though and I wasn't about to leave it sitting on the side of the road so I stopped. 2 unnamed guys on a red and yellow quads took of like bats out of hell. Mr.Trooper saw all kinds of circular rubber patterns on the road which didn't make him happy, and to make matters worse we weren't talking. Of course, we didn't know those other two guys . So Mr.Trooper is all mad now which leads to the next part of the story. He ran the VIN# on my Banshee and he said that it came back stolen , then he wanted the VIN# off the 400ex and I could not find the thing after searching and searching. He called in a flat bed and took both my quads away to the PD. Andrew and I got some tickets (about $400 in total) to boot.

In the end I was able to get the 400 back after finding the VIN# on it, but the Banshee remained there because they didn't have a clue what was going on with it. The story is that the original owner failed to make payments on it and then reported it stolen (stealing it from himself). The bank couldn't repo waht he didn't have, so he sold it and made some cash off of it. The Banshee was a 2001 Model. Somewhere down the line the plastics got changed and another guy got ahold of it. When I bought it I was buying it as a 1998 model and I got my bill of sale and everything so I figured things were legit. You can legally ride ATV's on the town roads in the town my parents live in (which is where I kept the quad) so I even got the thing registered. It went through the DMV without a hitch. So you could say that I was a bit suprised when he said it came back stolen.

Since the quad rightfully belonged to the bank the repo company had claim to it and took it. I have no clue where it is right now, and I don't think I'll ever get it back. Right now I'm seeking legal action to get my money back. In fact, I saw this add in the paper and I believe this is my quad....

"YAMAHA 2001, Banshee, pipes, silencers, dirt devil tires. High book, $4,700. Low book $3,600. Asking $3,500. OBO. Must sell! Call Chad (802) 872-7142."

I don't know many people who run 22" dirt devil mudders on a Banshee. Oh well, whoever buys it is paying too much...I got it for $2800 .

You can see the footage from that faithful day on the video....Look for the parts where Hazen and Ryan are doing donuts on the blacktop. You can catch a glimps of Andrew doing a standup wheelie on the Banshee and you can also see it parked on the side of the road at the end in the bloopers where I go running after my 400ex after 12'ing it on a fender grab.

Quick Fact: GMO filmed on those flats in there video.

Sorry for the long story.

Later.

-Josh
Old 11-26-2002, 12:41 PM

Thumbs up

you gotta be eatin retard sandwiches to think i would even think about not saying yes to that...
Old 11-26-2002, 12:54 PM
CVBOYZ.COM

you gotta be eatin retard sandwiches to think i would even think about not saying yes to that...

That's a good one .

Andrew forgot to mention the one stipulation though...You also have to join his "He-Man Woman Haters Club" that he has.

-Josh
Old 11-26-2002, 01:29 PM

Originally posted by JLanphear
LOL...This topic is getting good.

Now Andrew, you know that I take all the blame for everything that happend that day. Hell, you weren't even on the quad when the cop pulled up...I WAS.

The only thing I can blame you for is NOT RIDING IT because if you were riding it I would have been on the EX then we could have all taken off . Instead I was forced to park it because I wasn't going to leave my 400ex sitting on the side of the road.

Naw...it's all good...and in the end it was still worth it. You guys are a blast to hang out with and you all got skillz so where would I be if we didn't go that day.

Slink, it's a long story, but to sum it up. We were throwing it down on a nice stretch of road that I told everyone about. I had never seen any cops there in all my life. Anyway, it was a fairly busy trafic day so that should have tipped us off, but we went on with our business. I was there on my 400ex which I had just bought, and as you know Andrew was on my Banshee most of the time. Ryan and Hazen were there too for one reason or another . Andrew took a break from riding and started filming so I snagged my Banshee and parked my EX. I was goofing off on that for a while and I looked up and I saw a car coming up the road...at that point I didn't know if it was a cop or somebody with a ski wrack. As it got closer I saw that it was a statie. Andrew and another guy were filming in the other direction so I don't think they saw him coming in time....However Andrew was smart enough to chuck the camera in the bushes. Of course they didn't have time to go hope on my 400 and take off though and I wasn't about to leave it sitting on the side of the road so I stopped. 2 unnamed guys on a red and yellow quads took of like bats out of hell. Mr.Trooper saw all kinds of circular rubber patterns on the road which didn't make him happy, and to make matters worse we weren't talking. Of course, we didn't know those other two guys . So Mr.Trooper is all mad now which leads to the next part of the story. He ran the VIN# on my Banshee and he said that it came back stolen , then he wanted the VIN# off the 400ex and I could not find the thing after searching and searching. He called in a flat bed and took both my quads away to the PD. Andrew and I got some tickets (about $400 in total) to boot.

In the end I was able to get the 400 back after finding the VIN# on it, but the Banshee remained there because they didn't have a clue what was going on with it. The story is that the original owner failed to make payments on it and then reported it stolen (stealing it from himself). The bank couldn't repo waht he didn't have, so he sold it and made some cash off of it. The Banshee was a 2001 Model. Somewhere down the line the plastics got changed and another guy got ahold of it. When I bought it I was buying it as a 1998 model and I got my bill of sale and everything so I figured things were legit. You can legally ride ATV's on the town roads in the town my parents live in (which is where I kept the quad) so I even got the thing registered. It went through the DMV without a hitch. So you could say that I was a bit suprised when he said it came back stolen.

Since the quad rightfully belonged to the bank the repo company had claim to it and took it. I have no clue where it is right now, and I don't think I'll ever get it back. Right now I'm seeking legal action to get my money back. In fact, I saw this add in the paper and I believe this is my quad....

"YAMAHA 2001, Banshee, pipes, silencers, dirt devil tires. High book, $4,700. Low book $3,600. Asking $3,500. OBO. Must sell! Call Chad (802) 872-7142."

I don't know many people who run 22" dirt devil mudders on a Banshee. Oh well, whoever buys it is paying too much...I got it for $2800 .

You can see the footage from that faithful day on the video....Look for the parts where Hazen and Ryan are doing donuts on the blacktop. You can catch a glimps of Andrew doing a standup wheelie on the Banshee and you can also see it parked on the side of the road at the end in the bloopers where I go running after my 400ex after 12'ing it on a fender grab.

Quick Fact: GMO filmed on those flats in there video.

Sorry for the long story.

Later.

-Josh
you should definately get your money back for this one. you did everything legally to the best of your knowledge. time to definately get some legal action going there.

Quick Reply: !!!get Your Copy Of The Cvb Movie Here!!!