!!!get Your Copy Of The Cvb Movie Here!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2002, 03:24 PM

redrizza is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks for all the compliments on the video guys. Big thanks to Andrew for putting the WHOLE thing together. He put a lot of time in filming this summer. Also props to all the riders for puting their time and effort into it.

Anybody out there interested in being camera person next summer? Only two requirements, you have a steady hand and a good attitude:cool:. Oh yeah, and ***** would be great too. :D

Dan, glad you pm'ed me back in the day on EXRiders forum. I was planning on talking to you in person tomorrow evening about coming out and riding with us next summer and being part of the show. But, I guess Drew beat me to it. I think were all looking forward to having you around. Welcome aboard
Old 11-26-2002, 04:36 PM

djspookman is an unknown quantity at this point
camera person

Campbell,

great job with the film man.. congrats! I will enjoy it for a long time to come! It makes me want a quad again...man i miss mine..(yeah so i only had it for a few days...so what!) hehe..

Ryan,

You know I'd love to.. but I have no *****! I'll be there.. I'll be perfecting my technique this winter when I attempt to make a film...maybe i'll jsut send all my footage to Campbell and have him edit it......speaking of winter.. are you riding at smuggs this year? I am.. I went Saturday and it was sick!

spook.
Old 11-26-2002, 04:40 PM

Spook, if you want to be the camera man, that's great, just bring strippers:D

I went riding on Sunday with the ol lady and we got busted by "Doug White" himself. OOPS. In case you didn't know Dougie is the snow making director and he was a little riped at us for riding on his closed trail. I think he was just jelouse because we were rippin up all the fresh pow
Old 11-26-2002, 06:14 PM

-Drew- is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn... wish I could stick around to represent the CVBz! But I need to get a fresh start for me and you can be sure that Crainer and I will represent CVB style out in Colorado. We both plan on getting quads ASAP, and I'm gonna get the sickest video set up you can imagine. I'm not out for the count yet...(even though I'm sure there's some dumb redneck peckerheads that would like to see me throw in the towel)... IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!!

CVB for life baby... keep on stuntin!
Old 11-26-2002, 06:25 PM

Impreza25r is an unknown quantity at this point
Ryan if all goes well I plan on scoring a sick camera in the spring. I would be willing to film/edit when im available. Just started buying new snowboardimg gear so i can get back out and ride again this year. took 2 years off and I cant stand it anymore i gotta ride. I'll give you a buzz once i get set up and will have to meet up with you at Smuggs.
Lemme guess you got busted on Black Snake?
Old 11-27-2002, 07:55 AM

djspookman is an unknown quantity at this point
damn right man! you better get out and enjoy the snow this year! unfortunately I won't for the next 2 weeks.. but the seasons still early!
Old 11-27-2002, 09:22 AM

Bret + Dave, I'm sure all of us would be super stoked to have you guys out there gettin the video. It's definately a big time and resource commitment, but if we ever make a dough doin this **** we would definately hook ya'll up. Thanks boyz.

Bret, Yup, it was black snake, glad to hear your ready to hit the hills again:reindeer