How can i get my ass end up???

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2002, 06:31 PM

J_fukin_t is an unknown quantity at this point
How can i get my *** end up???

After numerous tries this weekend, i'm resorting to you guys on how the **** i get the *** end of my banshee up in the air??? I tried forever on sunday, and couldn't get ****. Do i need lines, what do i do???
Old 11-04-2002, 06:39 PM

vtwoodrider is an unknown quantity at this point
no lines but you should read the other post on this. you just need to not worry about eating **** and nut up. make sure you are not leaning back when you are grabbin break, lean forward and grab a lot of break slow and smooth till it tachs out your calipers and your *** end is in the air as high as you want it. if you can prac on a down hill it will come up a lot easier and you can get the feel of it. pavement makes it a lot easier to bring it up on but dirt and grass also work too.
Old 11-04-2002, 08:02 PM

redrizza is an unknown quantity at this point
Good advise VTwoodsRider J_T, if your scared to really grab the break hard, try doing it with your legs over the bars. Than if it comes up too steep you can always just jump off and run away from it.:D
Old 11-05-2002, 12:27 PM

J_fukin_t is an unknown quantity at this point
i tried the over-the-bars trick but as you about a banshee the lack of a big gas tank i cant really sit on w/ the stock bars, i've tried leanin forward, but i will try grabin the brakes harder, i guess i was just used to my zx-6 brakes, where the ****** would just come up no prob. Thanks boys!!!:helmet
Old 11-05-2002, 12:36 PM
**** BULLSHITTERS

Merk is an unknown quantity at this point
i got a 99 banshee and at first i couldn't get the *** up for ****...but now i just sit up real close to the tank and squeeze it with my knees, lean forward and slam the brakes...itll come up pretty fast so as it comes up i just ease out the brake and can roll like 10 ft, maybe......or sometimes ill do all that plus right as im about to hit the brake i bounce my pegs and on the way up i slam the brakes

my .02
let me know whats workin for you