showing some support

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2003, 04:18 PM

loose is an unknown quantity at this point
DAMN!!

Originally posted by sclevela
i think it was a site glitch.....it happened on other threads with other people!
All i see from this guy is yaping all the time ,let me see some pictures of you stunting or just please shut the **** up!!!
Old 07-21-2003, 04:25 PM

-Drew- is an unknown quantity at this point
He's retired for now... However, I hope you know him personally or that comment is a little off the wall. Here's one of scelvea from last fall. Yes he can ride.

PS... the tag under your screen name says "a poud American". Shouldn't it be "proud" like you signature?
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	scott.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	10.4 KB
ID:	26611  
Old 07-21-2003, 04:30 PM

YA it should

Thanks ill change it now ,and for my comment i just want to see what else he will say ,i mean man i look at this forum and he must have the most post he's whoreing this site...and no real hard feelings to the guy i just want to **** him off and see what else he will say about peanut butter sandwiches ...
Old 07-21-2003, 04:45 PM

Re: YA it should

Originally posted by loose
Thanks ill change it now ,and for my comment i just want to see what else he will say ,i mean man i look at this forum and he must have the most post he's whoreing this site...and no real hard feelings to the guy i just want to **** him off and see what else he will say about peanut butter sandwiches ...
Do what you want man... say what you want.... it's a free country right? That's why you and I are proud to be Americans. Word of warning though... he's well liked on this site. Not the right guy to be trying to **** off!
Old 07-21-2003, 07:42 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough
those stickers came out sweet.
Old 07-21-2003, 09:54 PM

Re: Re: YA it should

Originally posted by CVBz
Do what you want man... say what you want.... it's a free country right? That's why you and I are proud to be Americans. Word of warning though... he's well liked on this site. Not the right guy to be trying to **** off!
OK let me start by saying **** Him ya thats right **** you sclevela like i care how much he's liked, i really dont care he's really ****ing anoying and i think alot of people just dont want to say that but it is the truth. He yaps and thats all he does and im just sick of reading this forum because of him. The only reason i still read this forum is becuase i like to see the bike pics and videos and i like some of the useful info on this site, but he just wastes server space and im doing it right now so im done ............

AND if you dont like me cause i speak my mine you too!!!!!
Old 07-21-2003, 10:02 PM
Regular StuntLifer

jdmimports79 is an unknown quantity at this point
kind of funny how the title of this thread says "showing some support".....

it really got way off topic.......

im one who shouldnt be getting in the middle of it.....but if you guys want to bullshit and talk **** to each other do it with PM's....

or atleast make your own thread saying "LOOSE vs SCLEVELA"

just a thought though....im not a MOD so continue doing what you really feel like you have to do.

steve
p.s im not taking sides.....i think both of you are cool.....loose you have a Z and have some nice pics......sclevela....lol well your just funny.....i like the way everything you say makes you sound like a *******...lol but everyone knows your joking.....atleast i think you are....
Old 07-21-2003, 10:17 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: YA it should

u sound like u need a hug.........lol the funny part is u get all upset and start to get mad and say fu(k me .........bro dont waste yer breath im not worth sayin that to ............ cu for it to upset me id have to hear it ..............and for me to hear it ud have to exist lol! seriously bro do u reallyhave this pent up frustration ? do i really have that much control over yer life that u would write posts for no reason but to try and flame me? bro did i at some time steer somethin at u that cut into ur psyche or ego? if so i dunno what to say......ill give u a hug if itll make u feel better! but honestly if i remmeber correctly in yer opinion i wouldnt id have to take my huggin abilities and pass them to another person so they could give u a better hug! so i pass those abilities on to yer mommy...........mommies give the best hugs! so go get yer hug from both of us!
Naaa i just dont like you thats all to it you herb !! https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...threadid=25949
Old 07-22-2003, 03:23 AM
Regular StuntLifer

jdmimports79 is an unknown quantity at this point

oh and steve yeah bro i know alot of people on the boards and they know im jokin.......hell now that i know yer name and have conversated with u on the boards ill prolly be jokin with u too! lol

Hey Scott.........dont worry about it, I know your a ******** ....lol i can handle all the lame *** words that come out of your mouth.....so its good to meet you and im ready for all the "joaning" and "joking" you have

lol.....

on a serious note....it is cool to talk to you on the boards too and i hope you can take your editing skills/career as far as it can go...

steve
Old 07-22-2003, 05:05 AM
Regular StuntLifer

yzfR666 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: DAMN!!

Originally posted by loose
All i see from this guy is yaping all the time ,let me see some pictures of you stunting or just please shut the **** up!!!
dude you dont even know him so wtf is your prob? chill bro
Old 07-22-2003, 09:53 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough
yeah and u shut up too!
F sclevela!

We all think scott's alittle slow. its like the retarded kids at school. you know they are slow & smell bad - but you talk to them ne way. "hi scott".
Old 07-22-2003, 11:49 AM

thanks for the support man it means alot

You suck... you'll never make it! You've learned edit style from me... don't hate... originate!
Old 07-22-2003, 03:38 PM

TWO EXAMPLES OF THINGS THAT ARE IN NO WAY FUNNY EVEN IF I PUT MY SPIN ON THEM.........
Awwww.... what's the matter puddin??? Can't take a little teasin? We all know you're good, you know you're good... how many times does it have to be said before we can pick on you?

Quick Reply: showing some support