450ft no handed wheelie on the Z400

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2003, 02:01 PM
CVBOYZ.COM

PhearCVBz is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Okay, Okay

Originally posted by jrl750
AS for mr jdm I seen your weak ****, given what your doin is alright and you'll get better because sucked real bad when I first started, but don't **** to me with those tricks you are pullin my 12yr old brother can do, so check out some pics and keep practicin, and tiller what is your defintion of "decent tricks" or " really good tricks"
Dude, whether he is pulling 35 combo wheelies with his eyes closed and his hands tied behind his back or simply learning power wheelies doesn't mean his knowledge of the sport is good or bad. There are plenty of guys out there that can ride like mad, but don't have a clue about what new tricks are being done, and there are plenty of people out there that can't even do a wheelie that could probably name off all the riders and tricks ever seen....

By the way, I never heard him say that he was better than anybody, and most people wouldn't. There are plenty of other people that chimed in on this thread other than him so I think it would be wrong to say he was totally of base with his thoughts.

My thoughts....well....I'm not gonna say what you can and can't do. I don't know any peeps on here in the quad forum that I don't like and have never come acrossed anybody whos mouth is bigger than their skills. If you can do all that stuff, that is sick....You oughta talk to the local teams cause I'm sure it'd be worth driving there to film all this stuff that nobody has ever done before.

My only beef is you singled out other guys on here....not to mention a new person trying to learn new stuff at that. I know people are callin you out, but answer with the proof.

Lata...

-Josh
Old 07-21-2003, 02:09 PM

-Drew- is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Thanks for the info

I not hyped up I hate **** talkin mother f**kers that can't do ****.
See there you go again...saying things that aren't nice. It needs to stop here. I hope you're not referring to jdmimports79, because #1... he can do **** and has the pics to back it up. #2... He also has more allies on this forum than you appear to have.

Jlanphear

and there are plenty of people out there that can't even do a wheelie that could probably name off all the riders and tricks ever seen....
Like me
Old 07-21-2003, 02:11 PM

Originally posted by sclevela
u all suck! im the best.....i got a van
you mis-spelled your last post.... I believe you were trying to say

"i got a man"

Just thought I'd help ya out brother

Old 07-21-2003, 02:11 PM
CVBOYZ.COM

u all suck! im the best.....i got a van
Speaking of somebody that knows every stunt/stunter in the book but has no Skills, here he is!!!!!

LOL...j/k...Mr.Sclevela had a bright idea one day and decided to smach his face into the concrete.....
Old 07-21-2003, 02:14 PM

Originally posted by JLanphear
LOL...j/k...Mr.Sclevela had a bright idea one day and decided to smach his face into the concrete.....
That was to improve his looks though. He figured it'd be cheaper than plastic surgery.
Old 07-21-2003, 02:20 PM

Division1 Ryan is an unknown quantity at this point
NO Holden McNiel!

NO I will not talk **** about anybody without a reason, I help anybody that has questions as far as stunts, but callin tricks
it just hits me wrong, so I got to say somethin back, and I understand we are all for the greater good of the sport, but what do think everyone gets along? NO, but thanks to Tiller I know how to down load pics so here very soon you will all see. and as far as allies what are tryin gang up, or somethin? Do you need someone to have your back?
Old 07-21-2003, 02:27 PM

Re: NO Holden McNiel!

and as far as allies what are tryin gang up, or somethin? Do you need someone to have your back?
It's hard reading your posts sometimes cause of the lack of periods or sometimes words! But from what I've made out so far.... No I don't think everyone gets along in the stunt world and I'm living proof of that. I'm had my issues with other riders... you just need to move on. And as far as allies.... nobody is trying to gang up on anybody. I was mearly saying that you're setting yourself up for a verbal thrashing by some of these readers if you keep putting others down. But say what you want... you seem to think it's working for you so far!

Oh... and no I don't need anyone to back me up. I can handle myself just fine..... but I'm sure there's a few members floating around that would help me out in a time of need.
Old 07-21-2003, 02:30 PM

Division1 Ryan is an unknown quantity at this point
??????

, thats cool, but all of you will see soon enough, and I didn't know we were in English class either.

I love 1000CeeCee
Old 07-21-2003, 02:55 PM
*****SL.COM OG*****

TILLER is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Thanks for the info

Thanks for tellin me how to download pics, so Wal Mart can put on the disk huh, then you put in the computer and when you hit attachment it pulls up, cool. I not hyped up I hate **** talkin mother f**kers that can't do ****.

Ps where is the attachment button?
No problem... on the bottom right when u reply it says "browse"
if u click there and go to the drive the disk is in.. u can attach the pic there!!! Cant wait for some pics....

I love 1000CeeCee
Old 07-21-2003, 03:05 PM

Re: Re: Re: NO Holden McNiel!

not me i think yer a dick!

Yeah, I love you too sugar nipples!

I love 1000CeeCee
Old 07-21-2003, 07:39 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough
I love 1000CeeCee
Old 07-21-2003, 08:10 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
scott, that is the dumbest thing I've ever seen.. the BJ thing
Old 07-22-2003, 10:32 AM
Regular StuntLifer

skinny is an unknown quantity at this point
We just need to all get together and ride in one central spot. Then we can all see whats up.
Old 07-22-2003, 10:35 AM
*****SL.COM OG*****

TILLER is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by skinny
We just need to all get together and ride in one central spot. Then we can all see whats up.
Thats y were heading to CVB land this weekend... were gonna throw down.. maybe throw up too from drinking friday nite!!!
Old 07-22-2003, 10:41 AM
CVBOYZ.COM

Originally posted by 99TILLER
Thats y were heading to CVB land this weekend... were gonna throw down.. maybe throw up too from drinking friday nite!!!
Haha....well nobody would be able to do a 450 footer there since the lot isn't that long
Old 07-22-2003, 11:26 AM

Fack all of you... I wanna go... I wanna quad.... I wanna ride... and Hazen.... I wanna take that 16 yr old for a ride too!

Quick Reply: 450ft no handed wheelie on the Z400