My video - Bad ending

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2003, 03:59 PM

Tim's Z is an unknown quantity at this point
My videos - 3 more

It's not a stunting vid, but you guys might like it. Let me know.

Tim

My Last Serenade

Last edited by Tim's Z; 06-09-2003 at 10:30 PM.
Old 06-09-2003, 04:55 PM
Regular StuntLifer

jdmimports79 is an unknown quantity at this point
TIMZ? I didnt know you were a member of STUNTLIFE.COM.......cool to see some Z400CENTRAL.COM guys....nice video.

you should have put up your "Lessons" video...if I remember that was 95% stuntiing.......good to see you here.

steve
Old 06-09-2003, 05:46 PM

-Drew- is an unknown quantity at this point
Sweet vid man. The beginning is pretty bad *** with the music kicking in. After awhile, the whole thing gets a little repetitive, but overall... entertaining. FYI, aerial footage looks better shot from the ground... the lower the camera angle, the bigger the jump looks. The loader bucket is a great platform for getting some shots, but try to mix up your filming with different angles. Just some positive critisim... nice work... keep em coming!
Old 06-09-2003, 08:50 PM

Thanks for the advice, MX isn't my favorite but it's fun, I like stunting a lot more, but this was the mx vid only, and I only had roughly 20 min of footage to work with, but I appreciate your info.

JDMImports79, I found this site because of you, then I found the NHRR on this site (a local stunt group) I'd like to start doing more riding with them, but as you requested I'll post the "Lessons" vid. And "No Murder" cause it's my favorite video because of the editing and "Unreal" because I like the music video.

Tim

"Unreal" Ill Nino

"Lessons" Primer 55

"No Murder" Ill Nino
Old 06-09-2003, 09:02 PM
Regular StuntLifer

NHRR?? you found them on here? that is cool man...we need more people in Maryland........Got and vids of the NHRR...and what does it stand for?

steve
Old 06-09-2003, 09:05 PM

New Hampshire Rough Riderz, you never saw the vid I posted on z400? Well here it is again.

Tim

NHRR
Old 06-10-2003, 01:41 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Originally posted by Tim's Z
New Hampshire Rough Riderz, you never saw the vid I posted on z400? Well here it is again.

Tim

NHRR
yeah i do remember that video....just dont remember it being called NHRR.....nice video on that too....man tell someone else to record so you can get in that............when are all you guys meeting up again for some video?

steve
Old 06-10-2003, 10:52 PM

They have like a practice road they go to every sunday, but this week is Laconia bike week so I'm not sure if they will be going.

Tim
Old 06-13-2003, 07:47 AM

wee50 is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice video man i wanna have custom jumps built for me need ot find the space got the money got the peps tpo build a tracjk for free but were lol nice jumps im working on clearing a 85ft table no one on a quad has ever done it without going to the hospital lol seen peps flip over and the bike tires scrapping there head freaky broke his helmet and almost got o his head i can almost clear it got 15% more dirt till the landing well good vido agian make one with mo quads and alot longer man u could get your video one of the top!
Old 06-13-2003, 05:03 PM

Originally posted by wee50
Nice video man i wanna have custom jumps built for me need ot find the space got the money got the peps tpo build a tracjk for free but were lol nice jumps im working on clearing a 85ft table no one on a quad has ever done it without going to the hospital lol seen peps flip over and the bike tires scrapping there head freaky broke his helmet and almost got o his head i can almost clear it got 15% more dirt till the landing well good vido agian make one with mo quads and alot longer man u could get your video one of the top!
What in the hell did you just say. Dammit kid... slow down when trying to type and use some damn periods. I believe they call those run-on sentences! You had a run-on paragraph. I've seen others on this board give you **** for your lack of intelligence when posting. Maybe it's time you took a sec and reread what other have already said. Pay attention to your fingers on the keyboard and maybe people won't give you such a hard time.
Old 06-13-2003, 11:13 PM
Regular StuntLifer

well he is from B.C...so maybe French is his first laungage.....i hope that is his excuse

steve
Old 06-14-2003, 04:34 AM

lol sory for the bad post but about the french there is olny one place in canada that speaks french i can see the us border from were i live lol soo most of my dumnb comes form you guys not dissing your country dissing the people that diss my country and dont even know $hit about it!
Old 06-14-2003, 04:39 AM

and man i ust finished reading your post cvbz and i had it man im not ****ing dumb i have an I.Q of an averge adult in U.S.A if im Dumb then you guys have to be Dumber becuz im 12! lol soo back off!
Old 06-14-2003, 04:47 AM

O yea i forgot to post this.

Ur dissing me becuz i live in canada and becuz are country dident join the fight in iraq well when my friends friend went down to oregon to ride quads. some people from u.s.a. got knives and poped all there tires and even there spare they had 8 quads and no locks if you think that is funny leaving your quad in the middile of no ware for people to steal them then ****ing give away your quad u dont desevr to have one or even to get some money back!

(They Lost 2 Quads 250rs that they put 7,000 into each)
Old 06-14-2003, 05:01 AM
Regular StuntLifer

and man i ust finished reading your post cvbz and i had it man im not ****ing dumb i have an I.Q of an averge adult in U.S.A if im Dumb then you guys have to be Dumber becuz im 12! lol soo back off!

ohhh ok...didnt know you were 12....your spelling is excused then imo....not sure if everyone else will agree............

um.....the OREGON thing might have been a west coast type deal....that probably wouldnt of happend on the east side of things....sorry to hear that....

you ****ing canadians should have help lmao jk...its all good

steve
Old 06-14-2003, 05:53 AM

acuttaly i can spell perfect but i dont want to spell refect on fourms i just got home from school and done spelling all day and if you can sound it out why does it matter?

or if theres a letter added just take it away like khey and for periords man dont need them try going onto a chat room for a while you well get it
Old 06-15-2003, 11:25 AM

O yea i forgot to post this.

Ur dissing me becuz i live in canada and becuz are country dident join the fight in iraq well when my friends friend went down to oregon to ride quads. some people from u.s.a. got knives and poped all there tires and even there spare they had 8 quads and no locks if you think that is funny leaving your quad in the middile of no ware for people to steal them then ****ing give away your quad u dont desevr to have one or even to get some money back!

(They Lost 2 Quads 250rs that they put 7,000 into each)
Okay, okay... I'm not even trying to "diss" you. I could care less where you're from or how old you are. All I ask is that you slow your role and put a couple periods in your paragraphs to make it easier for the rest of the world to read what you're saying.

And don't go trying to make US citizens sound like a-holes because you know a guy, who knows a guy, who got his **** messed with in Oregon. There's crime everywhere in the world... not just in Oregon.

Oh... and one more thing; I'm twice your age, with a college education. I live on my own, pay my own bills, feed and cloth myself, and I even wipe my own *** You should learn a little respect before you go running off at the mouth. You'll lose the battle of wits everytime on stuntlife. Most of the members here are twice your age.
Old 06-16-2003, 01:21 AM

Ok ill spell better but i wont be on nearly as much and most of you think that is good lol.Im not trying to make US citizens sound like a-holes. My best friend is us. You guys stop ragging on canada. If you know something thats funny about it say it but most of you are saying we all speak engilsh and we eat whales and it always snows here we havent had snow for 5 years even then it was 5inches high. Other things have happend that i heard but there long stories wich would take alot of posts to tell them and most of you do not care **** about what i say!
Old 06-16-2003, 09:36 AM

Wee50... much better typing my good man. It was easier to follow than your past posts. You get an A for the day big man!
Old 06-16-2003, 12:19 PM

deogey is an unknown quantity at this point
cool vid....
hate to say it but looks like a typical z400 ending....

great bike if they'd fix the frame and axles......

Quick Reply: My video - Bad ending