forums dead

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2003, 01:09 PM
Regular StuntLifer

jdmimports79 is an unknown quantity at this point
forums dead

damn you guys back on your bikes and giving up quads until it gets to cold again....or just being lazy..

where are all the new pics and vids.......you guys inspire me when i see a pic or vid to get out there and try something

steve
Old 05-21-2003, 12:50 AM

Turtle will become famous soon enoughTurtle will become famous soon enough
whats up man.......i just gassed mine up and took it out today.....had a blast........i am from howard county md......what kinda bike are you pushing and how many people you have in your group?
Old 05-21-2003, 02:36 AM
Regular StuntLifer

jdmimports79 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Turtle
whats up man.......i just gassed mine up and took it out today.....had a blast........i am from howard county md......what kinda bike are you pushing and how many people you have in your group?

hey man nice to see someone who likes stunting that is in the same state...........im on a 03 Z400.............i always ride with 4 banshees and another Z400.........im really the only one who is doing tricks though....they mostly drag race....lol what else is a banshee good for.....we dont go anywhere special to ride just some local area that is nice to hang out in.......plus we always race and stunt on a road that is probably almost a mile long where we have permission to ride......and we usually hang around that or the woods right off the same road........

steve
Old 05-21-2003, 11:33 PM

-Drew- is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: forums dead

Originally posted by jdmimports79
where are all the new pics and vids.......you guys inspire me when i see a pic or vid to get out there and try something

steve
CVB rider Hazen:

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...threadid=19345

We're working on vids... soon.... we hope
Old 05-22-2003, 01:17 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough
Ive been riding my bike, but i got some sick combo's down.

here's one: Cliffhanger into apehanger, jump back up to the seat & rock a flamingo while scraping, jump down & hit the brake & bring it down. ***** tight. I was thinking of selling my 400ex cause i never rode it. then i took it for a blast. F that! that things a blast!!

now that i some what have alot more skills on my 900, skillz on the quad were still as sharp as ever. Ive got the gangsta tank splits one constant speed for days. Man i love that quad.