3-wheel stunter upcoming !!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2003, 06:42 PM

killerEX500stnt is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow 3-wheel stunter upcoming !!!

i just bought a ATC200s 3-wheeler and i have street tires coming for it. it's got front brakes too. does anyone really think i stoppie this thing???? because i'm going to try no matter what i go thru i will be determined to stoppie it!!!! any info, or help
Old 05-04-2003, 06:13 AM

doc_rock is an unknown quantity at this point
The 200S had no clutch, and drum front brakes. Endoing that thing is going to be damn near impossible, but if it's possible, here's how you're going to have to do it:

Tighten the absolute t-total **** out of the front suspension. I mean preload the thing the hell out. As much as you can get down on it, tighten it. I can't stress that enough.

Whatever your max rated tire pressure is (Prolly something like 10PSI) run 10 over.

Figure out a way to rig up a steering dampener for it. You're going to need it.

Loosen all the preload out of the rear suspension. All of it. It should be as slack as possible.

Tighten the front brakes up as tight as you can get them. Adjust the shoes till they are touching, and crank the cable stop all the way out.

With this setup, there is a slim chance you will get it to endo. It's also going to take practice and body english. You're going to have to bounce the front end, much like you would a bike, at least once, throw your weight forward, and squeeze the brakes the last time at the same time. Stiffen your elbows, and "push" down on the handlebars. If this doesn't work, then you are going to have to put the arch of your boots on the front of the footpegs. Your feet will be pointng down, perpendicular to where they SHOULD be. Basically lock your entire body in this position, and "lift" the footpegs up. In theory, what you will be doing is using your hands as a lever, the front wheel as a fulcrum, and your feet on the footpegs as a load. In practical application, this is a pain in the ***.
Old 05-04-2003, 02:40 PM

killerEX500stnt is an unknown quantity at this point
thanks man i'll try that setup and see where it puts me at.