ridin quads

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2006, 08:21 PM

shadywitthe380 is an unknown quantity at this point
ridin quads

so I guess we are all gay...acording to the 2 wheel "guys". thats funny becuase just about every stunt video has quads in them, think thier fakes... riddin is riddin. 2hweels,4wheels or 2 skis & a track..bottom line whatever I get on I ride like its stolen....don't hate apprciate
Old 11-08-2006, 08:31 PM

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold
Re: ridin quads

if you like it keep with it...who cares what everyone eles thinks
Old 11-08-2006, 08:34 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

i realy just got into ridin quads this weekend and its fun as hell!! granted im not stuntin em but their badass for trailriding while drunk!! :YEAH
Old 11-08-2006, 08:39 PM

don't care what anybody thinks...just love riddin....& they are fun drunk.
Old 11-08-2006, 08:47 PM

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold

last time i rode the quad drunk...i flipped it over backwards goin up the hill...cracked my subframe and broke my steering stem and twisted the frame
Old 11-08-2006, 08:49 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FoxGirl
last time i rode the quad drunk...i flipped it over backwards goin up the hill...cracked my subframe and broke my steering stem and twisted the frame
no fun
Old 11-08-2006, 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
no fun

no **** your tellin me haha i still manage to drive it back some how....you should of seen my drunk *** stumbling down the hill after it
Old 11-08-2006, 08:51 PM

i also love riding them in the snow!!
Old 11-09-2006, 04:35 AM

DerekS is an unknown quantity at this point

i ride quads and bikes. i got nothing against anyone
Old 11-09-2006, 05:04 AM

Jimmah is an unknown quantity at this point

Quads are gay, bottom line. That's why I ride one of these.
Old 11-09-2006, 12:32 PM

Catman will become famous soon enough

F$#@ em

This **** is fun as hell,:YEAH and most of the haters just got a bike and thier licence, and most assume all we ride and stunt is quads ...........they are the ****.

hahahahahahahahaha
Old 11-09-2006, 12:35 PM

Catman will become famous soon enough

Is that why you got one eye glued shut ther redneck woman ??
you look like you got banged up.........OOPS not like www.bangedup.com or anything
Old 11-09-2006, 12:40 PM

mmeastcoast is an unknown quantity at this point

Amateur!
Old 11-09-2006, 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by mmeastcoast
Amateur!

oh ppppffftttttt
Old 11-09-2006, 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by Catman
Is that why you got one eye glued shut ther redneck woman ??
you look like you got banged up.........OOPS not like www.bangedup.com or anything

bwhahahahahaha no my friend put it on there cuz halloween weekend i put on fake eyelashes and glued on of my eyes shut
Old 11-09-2006, 02:25 PM

NastySVC is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shadywitthe380
so I guess we are all gay...acording to the 2 wheel "guys". thats funny becuase just about every stunt video has quads in them, think thier fakes... riddin is riddin. 2hweels,4wheels or 2 skis & a track..bottom line whatever I get on I ride like its stolen....don't hate apprciate
u know what i noticed that is why i asked the ? in the original thread......how come everyone at the stunt spots cant wait to get off their bike and ride someone elses quad. Maybe they cant do tricks on a streetbike so they take it down a notch...either way it is funny
Old 11-09-2006, 04:11 PM

jd450 is an unknown quantity at this point

really! i dont get it. like, im sure alot of the ones ''hating'' used to stunt quads before their bikes. now that they CAN stunt their bikes they figure why not join the crowd and hate on the ''GAY'' quad stunters. when i used to stunt my quad up in Bmore, none of those guys had a problem w/ me. i stayed out of their way, gave them the ''right of way'' at the spot, and whenever they were filming they'd film me a little bit too. i think its gay that they hate! i wasnt able to get a bike. i cant afford TWO toys. so i bit the bullet and sold my quad so i CAN get a streetbike!
Old 11-09-2006, 07:58 PM
cops lie

austinz400 is an unknown quantity at this point

i have 2 street bikes and a quad but i dont stunt bikes
Old 11-09-2006, 10:40 PM

we should set up a comp just for quads..... Ifudontlikehowimlivenfu beer is my friend
Old 11-10-2006, 02:48 PM

mmeastcoast is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shadywitthe380
we should set up a comp just for quads.....
it's been thought about, never happens though, I don't really "stunt" just trail ride and rip around gravel pits, actually, right now I do nothing, as we speak the quad is idling the fuel stabilizer through for the winter

I would like to see a quad stunt comp though....

Quick Reply: ridin quads