one wheeled wheelie??

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2006, 04:36 PM

ndiaczenko is an unknown quantity at this point
one wheeled wheelie??

Hey can anyone help me out. I'm trying to find out how to do a one wheeled wheelie. Any help would be great thanks...
Old 11-05-2006, 04:38 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: one wheeled wheelie??

go up on two then f u c k i n g gas it
Old 11-05-2006, 04:42 PM

FoxyLadyF4i is a decent person

Ya, what he said. It makes me nervous for the rear axel though.
Old 11-05-2006, 05:27 PM

Catman will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ndiaczenko
Hey can anyone help me out. I'm trying to find out how to do a one wheeled wheelie. Any help would be great thanks...

There are several vids posted on here with folks doing them, check out some vids.

Just bicycle then goose it yank up on the bars and if it tipps and lands on your head try, try again :YEAH
that's what i do
Old 11-05-2006, 05:28 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

so say we all
Old 11-05-2006, 05:40 PM

-Drew- is an unknown quantity at this point

You guys are giving advice to a first time poster. My bet is he doesn't even come back to check his thread.

You could tell him to tighten his chain, drain his axle fluid, smooth out the bubbles in his graphics, add more foam to the right side of his seat, only use a grip on one side, ect.... it'll be a waste of time typing it all in.
Old 11-05-2006, 05:44 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by -Drew-
You guys are giving advice to a first time poster. My bet is he doesn't even come back to check his thread.

You could tell him to tighten his chain, drain his axle fluid, smooth out the bubbles in his graphics, add more foam to the right side of his seat, only use a grip on one side, ect.... it'll be a waste of time typing it all in.
you dont know ....your not the king ......you cant tell us what ......ok your probably right
Old 11-05-2006, 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
you dont know ....your not the king ......you cant tell us what ......ok your probably right

.... I am the king. I de-throned Chad after he stole the title from Phear.

Jokes.... dem jokes.
Old 11-05-2006, 07:11 PM

Just cause I'm a first timer doesn't mean that I won't reply....Can anyone post a link to a video on here so that I can see how it is done?
Old 11-05-2006, 07:34 PM
AuthorityStunts

KROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to behold

took me a minute to realize this was in the atv forum. i was like wtf!?
Old 11-06-2006, 04:46 AM

Ninety8NeonACR is an unknown quantity at this point

Go to http://www.wrexink.com/ and click on the videos link. In the first video my friend Gus does one about half way through the video.
Crowe
Old 11-06-2006, 09:45 AM
Regular StuntLifer

seth is an unknown quantity at this point

How far are they being ridden?
Old 11-06-2006, 10:12 AM

slinky750 is a decent person

go to the local motorcycle shop, buy a new motorcycle, prefferably something fast and expensive....get home...dont put on any protective equipment...sit in your driveway..start up bike..pull in clutch...shift into first gear....keep clutch pulled in....twist throttle till you cant twist anymore....quickly release clutch....from that point on its all be natural
Old 11-06-2006, 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by seth
How far are they being ridden?

I can hold it for a second till it flips to either to 2 wheels or tosses me off ??
Old 11-06-2006, 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by slinky750
go to the local motorcycle shop, buy a new motorcycle, prefferably something fast and expensive....get home...dont put on any protective equipment...sit in your driveway..start up bike..pull in clutch...shift into first gear....keep clutch pulled in....twist throttle till you cant twist anymore....quickly release clutch....from that point on its all be natural

Good one....
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	smartass.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	83.5 KB
ID:	183210  
Old 11-06-2006, 06:34 PM

http://media.putfile.com/Done-21
Old 11-06-2006, 09:01 PM

Thanks to the people that are willing to help! To the rest of yall that think your the s h i t, just remember one day you'll be asking someone for some advice too. Keep it real... not ignorant a s s h o l es
Old 11-06-2006, 09:03 PM
also known as OMR

he isnt going to like sl is he
Old 11-06-2006, 09:05 PM

slinky750 is a decent person

Thanks to the people that are willing to help! To the rest of yall that think your the s h i t, just remember one day you'll be asking someone for some advice too. Keep it real... not ignorant a s s h o l es
and to the Newbies that dont know how to take a joke... here's a picture of some guy with a big fish
Old 11-06-2006, 09:10 PM

OHH... and by the way Drew. Make sure you polish up your exhaust bearings you volunteer firefighter wanna be!

Quick Reply: one wheeled wheelie??