Johnnycareless

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2006, 10:11 AM
Lacks self-control

C6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud of
Johnnycareless

Had a good time tearing it up last night... we'll have to get out there again next week :YEAH
Old 06-02-2006, 12:44 PM

johnnyharris is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Johnnycareless

Originally Posted by Taz
Had a good time tearing it up last night... we'll have to get out there again next week :YEAH
hell yeah
had to get towed twice , rolled the quad a few times got trapped under the quad for a few minutes....

good times
Old 06-02-2006, 09:58 PM

mmeastcoast is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by johnnycareless
got trapped under the quad for a few minutes....
Happened to me first time out this year, fuct up ma new helmet's visor, still waiting for one on back order...

No pics of this seesion...

BTW Taz, are you over on LS1 Tech? I was browsing and I saw a guy with a black camaro & corvette combo....
Old 06-08-2006, 12:05 PM
Lacks self-control

C6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mmeastcoast
BTW Taz, are you over on LS1 Tech? I was browsing and I saw a guy with a black camaro & corvette combo....
Yea, Im on Ls1 tech...the black vette is correct, although my camaro is white (the conv top is black) , maybe you were thinking trans am? That is the only other black car I have..